Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer (68543 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nerro042: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
The bet9ja guys rushing to this post like

1 Like

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Gabson001(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
May God manifest his power through davido amen
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Nollywood Acting seems to be the worst form of career choice with little or no retirement plan
I swear. That's y Regina Daniels got her retirement plan in check, by marrying Ned.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by oboy81: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:
yeye the smell Instead Of Her To Get Closer To God
You know what is Sad? Is that You are Pointing out a message but you seem Stupid yourself
‘She should look for God as well’ simple
But since all is yeye undecided Nobody knows tomorrow sha grin
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by solmusdesigns: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Jen92:
I swear. That's y Regina Daniels got her retirement plan in check, by marrying Ned.

grin

That one pass retirement plan for her alone, Ned is retirement plan for her mother, brother and unborn kids

2 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Sholaco: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sing ko sing ni undecided just say you want him to assist you in paying some of your hospital bills.....na Davido song go heal you ni?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by ochiosa(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Get close to God, get close to God will God send Naira from heaven to pay her hospital bills? If God is listening to Nigerians Nigeria will not be where she is today.

2 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by 3RNEST(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Munzy14:
And u forgot that God makes use of fellow human to cater for his people..
Have u seen God before?
So true, but who knows maybe his presence alone can heal her..
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Duane212(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
christianzest:
go follow the son on IG @chris_calimsky
your stupidity get blackbet, you think say naxo dem take dey grow followers for ig
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by freeze001(f): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
And somehow you typically, myopically reduced it to an ethnic issue. Yet you people will claim one Nigeria. Thank God Davido that wants to get in touch with her is not as stupid and dull as some people...
GIDIBANKZ:
Instead of the woman to pray for Good health......she dy wor hustle davido pocket...... Ibo Women sha

1 Like

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by magicminister: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Nonsense everywhere

Instead to seek God , you're seeking a demented noise maker in the name of making musics

Shame on you!
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Munzy14:
Have u seen God before?
don't mind those cretins, God will come from no were and help her.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by TOPSONDATA: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
God go save you message ME for DATA BUNDLE @AFFORDABLE PRICE 08149656230 MTN #550 FOR 1GIG AIRTEL #950 FOR 1.5
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
christianzest:
go follow the son on IG @chris_calimsky

And that will heal the mother of the sickness? Or her ailment is for advertisement and cash-out purpose?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:
God doesn"t exist, if God exist and can do something, why can't God cure her of the cancer? Infact, why did God let her get the cancer in the first place?

Fu ck you and your useless God.

4 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Yes you are right, she needs God instead of davido
She needs Davido because God is useless, why did God not cure her Already? before Davido.

Fu ck God and fu ck you!

3 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
ochiosa:
Get close to God, get close to God will God send Naira from heaven to pay her hospital bills? If God is listening to Nigerians Nigeria will not be where she is today.
i wonder, God appeare useless to help her.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Mcreloaded(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
I'd David performing for.her will bring some measure of happiness into her life the I am 100% in support for Davido to show this wonderful woman some love

Right now anything to make her comfortable and happy is all that matters.
God willing you will be well again woman.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by deltateam: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Is it this beautiful woman? Chai! Sickness is wicked.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Basiljoe: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Yes you are right, she needs God instead of davido
Davido want to assist her through God.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

That one pass retirement plan for her alone, Ned is retirement plan for her mother, brother and unborn kids
lol u too get mouth. Why you nor say her whole generation cool shocked cool lol
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Glycosunde: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Very painful, I remember that here. D davido dat wants to her her is not complaining y r u people complaining on his behalf. May God heal her n I pray for speedy recovery
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Realist1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ehen they have started again she needs God not Davido,they keep on building and improving on their delusion.Who told you guys she hasn't been praying? Remove hospital and Davido from her current situation she will be as good as dead.Prayer doesn't work,never has and never will.Outside Davido singing for her,it would be very good if Davido can help her with some money to go for better treatment even if it's to visit a foreign hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Munzy14:
Have u seen God before?

WORD
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Nonsense everywhere

Instead to seek God , you're seeking a demented noise maker in the name of making musics

you will still use the same mouth to say "God answered your call by using a fellow human being" whenever you are blessed or you got smth u have been seeking for.

Rubbish.

As if God doesnt bless people through human beings
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by KingTom(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
MrNollyzone:
I remember this woman in The TV series "Everyday People"
Raid packaging no dey change sha grin
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
God will heal her

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account or a salary eaner you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by chiedu7: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.