Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft (49519 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by ndukaejime1994(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

So you don't know that a nuclear Iran is the end of the world... Imagine Boko Haram ... Isis.. Al Qaeda with a nuclear weapon...

Why do you think America is better than Iran? Is it because of what America show you? America is very evil but cover up by painting the media they control... You don't have the right to own nuclear weapon if you wont allow others own theirs

8 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by seunfly: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2019
muykem:
Obama maintained peace with almost all the nation's of the world. He killed Osama without any drama after USA previous government has failed to achieve such even with a lot of resources committed. US will regret ever voting Trump.

That is a big lie, Obama faught Syrian war, Libyan war and refused to pull out of Iraq, Afghanistan and created China war policies etc.

No United state president has ever gone without war for more than 30years.
They always do it to rally people round them for second term and to satisfy millitary industrial complex which controls American government.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by MChaze25(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
But Pakistan (a Muslim country) is allowed to possess Nuclear weapons just because it's a US ally right? Too many dumb comments on this thread. I was once brainwashed like, but not again. grin grin
If you want to be my friend, it must be because I trust you and your armpits are clean in my records.
Carry Gun as a gift and give it to your grave enemy & if you are still alive after that day, call me a fool about this post.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Olorunnim: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
USA is the aggressor just has they have always been When you fly into someone's else's Airspace it'd an affront on their sovereignty but America don't understand that they treat every nation of the world like their wife.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by BeijinDossier: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

But USA is a very strong allied of Saudi Arabia, how come?

SA government doesn't sponsor terrorists like the way Yemen, Iran sponsor terrorism across the world. SA may have some bad citizens like Bin Laden among others but they are mostly operating outside SA. Saudi doesn't support terrorism and that was why Bin Laden could not live in his own country- SA. He had to move to where terrorism is condoned

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by JubrilBuhari: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

So you don't know that a nuclear Iran is the end of the world... Imagine Boko Haram ... Isis.. Al Qaeda with a nuclear weapon...
As much as I understand your point you should note that the above mentioned terrorist groups are all Sunnies not Shiits.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2019
ndukaejime1994:

Why do you think America is better than Iran? Is it because of what America show you? America is very evil but cover up by painting the media they control... You don't have the right to own nuclear weapon if you wont allow others own theirs

We need a world Police for stability and order..
And America is equal to the task

Not every nation should be a nuclear power ..

Even the nuclear ones are on a treaty... To control the amount of warheads in stuck..

The world is safer with America

3 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2019
MChaze25:

If you want to be my friend, it must be because I trust you and your armpits are clean in my records.
Carry Gun as a gift and give it to your grave enemy & if you are still alive after that day, call me a fool about this post.
cheesy grin

You're just beating about the bush. I only asked you to give me a reason why the US is supporting Pakistan's nuclear program. Is that too much to ask for? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2019
seunfly:

That is a big lie, Obama faught Syrian war, Libyan war and refused to pull out of Iraq, Afghanistan and created China war policies etc.

They always do it to rally people round them for second term and to satisfy millitary industrial complex which controls American government.
Damn, finally found someone with common sense that seems to what's going on.

Thumbs up bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by fringz11(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:
let them kill each other joor....

why should we care....??

what good ever came from this nasty people towards black people....??

i realy dont give a fvck....

Anything that happens in the international scene affects everybody.....staying mute is not the answer
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by victorazyvictor(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
360degreess:
Trump is a complete bad luck for America...

Idiiot
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
mainman7:
They didn't encroach?! Did you people follow the news at all? Just because not in good terms with USA, Iran started bombing Crude Oil Ships that move oils to Japan and some other Countries. USA started using drone to monitor the Straight Passage for this Ships, and one of the stone was shot down. USA was doing this for the rest of the World that buys exports the crudes from there, yet shallow minded fuuls still blames USA.

when u are trying to make a point, trying as much as possible not to be bias and also keep your emotions far from it if not, you will be quoting news out of proportion.

The so called oil ship bombing you quoted like it was proven was a mere accusation still awaiting facts. US said it was Iran navy that did the damage but Iran denied it. And nothing has been proven apart from seeing Iranian navy removing something from the area if i can still remember properly. So it still remain a mere accusation untill proven. Peace Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

If Nigeria was a nuclear state..
Are you telling me that Boko Haram will not have a nuclear weapon by now??...
You know the truth

Same applies to Iran...
Just like Nigeria... It's full of Islamic terrorists sympathizers in sensitive positions

oga please stop replying to that slowpoke, he’ll always support his Islamic terrorist brothers

How do want someone whose religion prophet rapes and forcefully married a 12 years old girl Aisha

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2019
BeijinDossier:

SA government doesn't sponsor terrorists like the way Yemen, Iran sponsor terrorism across the world. SA may have some bad citizens like Bin Laden among others but they are mostly operating outside SA. Saudi doesn't support terrorism and that was why Bin Laden could not live in his own country- SA. He had to move to where terrorism is condoned

How did you know they don't sponsor terrorism?

Saudi Arabia has been linked to sponsoring terrorism numerous times

Bring hard evidence, or shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by fredoooooo: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Sebi Oga Trump call for military strike , why withdraw it again ?
You guys are not serious , kill each other don't just come to our own land period .

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by victorazyvictor(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2019
seunfly:

You forgot Chibok girls is handwork of Obama and Northern elites

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by chapmanapr: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2019
One thing people don't know is that Iranians are seating on a huge crude oil deposit. Which America has been eyeing for decades. Iranian oil fields is still the world's most under explored due to US sanctions. America is slowly luring them into a trap. Check Iraq. All this things about nuclear weapons is rubbish. It's all about crude oil. Chevron, Texaco, Halliburton etc, are all waiting to pounce, once us troops step foot on Iranian soil grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Horus(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNa2jcFV5VY

Iran shoots down US military spy drone
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by luminouz(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Iran is not an Arab country .

I can't help but laugh at some ignorant comments here grin grin
Iran is Persian!!! But are Moslems!!!
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by ofwest47(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019
It is good for Trump or is it Dump you called him what are their spy drone looking for in Iranian territory.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by shomutuski(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
FashionCapital:
if only u knw how good this sound for other crude oil state 9ja included..or we have forgotten so fast the oil boom and the circumstances dat surrounded..over 42% of world oil comes frm the middle east.a war in that region means an increase in oil price in the int' market.....i don't wish for a war but wish to wake up and find crude oil at $150 per barrel...

BROO THINK THE OTHER WAY TOO!!! IT MEANS MORE MONEY FOR ALL THIS GREEDY POLITICIANS. THINK ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Wait oo, I thought they said the drone was in stealth mode when it was shot down, how did Iran's radar spot it? grin grin

Is the US stealth technology a hoax? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by OAUTemitayo: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:
You are the slowpoke here. Dont you think if Iran should have the power the US has, the world is in trouble. I don't know why all u guy use to side these terrorist countries. If most of these arab countries are strong like US, Isreal, Britain, Russia etc, the world will not be at peace.
Iran does not have power to invade other country that is d reason they can't do it. Is this not this same US who rescue Iran from Iraqi oppression in many years back. Now Iran have forgotten that.
Some of you will just come online and spew garbage.
America was supplying weapons to Iraq and even backing them in UN. Even when Chemical weapons were used against Iran, America supported Iraq.
Don't mention Iran-Contra affair abeg

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2019
luminouz:

Iran is Persian!!! But are Moslems!!!
I know, don't mind my emoji grin grin
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by obailala(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2019
linearity:

Ghaddafi was linked to the downing of Pan flight AM103 that killed about 190 American citizens. Despite the handing of two people, Washington still believed that Ghaddafi commissioned the PFLP-GC with about $10 million to do the dirty deed.

And America never forgets, it does not matter who become President or how many years goes by, Ghaddafi had been penciled down to take the fall, Obama just happens to be the President when the CIA checked off Ghaddafi on their todo list.

Same thing is going to happen here, Iran made a big mistake for downing that drone, agree it was pilotless, but they will paid dearly for it.

Trump had order strike on the Iran...preparations were in top gears, the fireworks were to start falling on strategic locations in Iran early Friday, but Trump called off the strike, and I believe it was not called off because of lack of zeal...Trump wants an external conflict as US switched into election year 2020 to galvanize support for himself across the US and Iran is foolishly giving him a reason to use them for the experiment.
Lol.. this dude here has watched too much CNN, too many American movies and has swallowed too many American propaganda all through his lifetime.. You're not alone though, we are all victims of American propaganda cos 99% of the media content we have watched since birth was crafted by the Americans to configure our minds and see them as G-O-D. Believe it or not, the US is just another mindlessly self serving country looking out only for its own economic interest and they dont give a flying fvck whose ox is gored.

I'm not a fan of Iran, but I refuse to be trapped in the mind control bubble created by the yanks which makes many believe it is right for the US to have over 1500 nuclear warheads, they even plant these warheads in different countries of the world and gift some nukes to even Islamic allies like Pakistan, but then the same US teaches the world that it is immoral for countries like NK or Iran to possess even a single warhead. Meanwhile the same US which happens to be the only nation in the world to deploy nukes TwICE, thereby annihilating a quarter of a million people, this same US happens to be the moral judge and jury today for who should have and not have WMDs.

Why exactly are we made to see it as a crime for Iran to bring down a certainly armed enemy drone encroaching its airspace?... Would the US tolerate it even if a harmless Iranian kite is flown near its territory?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by DavidEsq(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
lilfreezy:
Journalists will not kee me grin grin grin
Ahswearugod grin grin grin

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
ikennamadu1:

So you are happy That Iran is developing nuclear weapons.. Nawaoooo
Nuclear weapons serve as a deterrent, they're the only reason the US hasn't invaded Iran yet. Also, the Russians are allied to Iran and they're the only country the US fears
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by blackaxe78: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

If Nigeria was a nuclear state..
Are you telling me that Boko Haram will not have a nuclear weapon by now??...
You know the truth

Same applies to Iran...
Just like Nigeria... It's full of Islamic terrorists sympathizers in sensitive positions

You are outdated!

Iran already has a nuclear warhead.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by kjhova(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
FashionCapital:
if only u knw how good this sound for other crude oil state 9ja included..or we have forgotten so fast the oil boom and the circumstances dat surrounded..over 42% of world oil comes frm the middle east.a war in that region means an increase in oil price in the int' market.....i don't wish for a war but wish to wake up and find crude oil at $150 per barrel...

Little do you know that following every gain we get in oil prices from any "West" induced military crisis, we always loose it and more immediately afterwards from another "West" induced economic crisis.

The tensions in the straight of Homuz is not about us but about a dying world power blindly committing hara kiri in the throes of its death.

Of course, the US will beat Iran in advent of military conflict but the damage done to America's global reckoning and followership will be irreversible.

That will be the end of that world power.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by seunfly: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Damn, finally found someone with common sense that seems to what's going on.

Thumbs up bro grin grin

I don't argue with people in public, most are brainwashed with USA/Western media, they really don't know international politics and policies. They are part of the 90% slowpoke that comprised the world population who will always served has tools for mind control programme of great power since Hitler's era.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Godfreyabj:
why will the United State drone fly above the iran space.it is not right.you need the permission of the iran government to fly such.

The US said their drone was on the international airspace and not Iranian airspace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.