Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (71343 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by 400billionman: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
One person is rapper, dancer, nollywood actress, doctor and serving youth corper.

Which Movies has this actress featured in before now ?
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Fitz22(f): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
She needs help
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Dedetwo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
She simply exposed the skewed stream of thought owned by most Nigerians. There is nothing wrong with unclothedness however it tests peoples' integrity.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Lemmejoor(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
En-route xvideo
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Agents of Satan physically unleashed everywhere... as was foretold anyway.

How brazen.
My dear
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cc cao

Are you seeing what I’m saw.Bolaji angry
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Kenneth10110(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Who will see this one and think she's like this. A possibly future wife of a nairalander.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
She’s gorgeous. I don’t see why she would need anyone else’s validation to see that

The sistah really needs a good shrink.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Agugbadin: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
spiceadole:
Why is this doctor disgracing us?
Who even issued her a license?
Indeed..its a shame

I think she a Dentist, she only deals with teeth, she will kill many patients because evidently there is a problem.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Agugbadin: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fitz22:
She needs help

I agree with you, she needs help
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Bede2u(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
johnjay4u2u:
Abuse of the Hippocratic Oath
lol..if i hear say she no be registered nurse
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Is she a Vet Doctor?
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by LINTUNE(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bbbwings:

Sharpaly use ur your vaseline
Borrow me My lotion just finish sad

These yeye mods
Who tell am to blur the pics.
lol cheesy grin..mad man
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Twenty47:
Op i think you forgot one of her professions ooo.

" Nollywood Actress "
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by nurex01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Benite:
Point of correction!
She is Not a medical doctor
She is a Dentist!
grin
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Cmanforall: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
johnjay4u2u:
Abuse of the Hippocratic Oath
To know the type of doctor she is first...
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by madgoat(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
So beautiful kiss
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Twenty47(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

" Nollywood Actress "

Haha.. No be that one
Olosh....
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by madgoat(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Agugbadin:

I think she a Dentist, she only deals with teeth, she will kill many patients because evidently there is a problem.
I would love her to treat me while she rests her chest on my face kiss
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by shineeye1: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/video-cherry-entafield-asks-her-fans-to.html?m=1

Understand the times in which we live !
At this injury time, priced agents are being deployed to populate the kingdom of darkness. Countless multitudes of simpletons would be gathered by their sophistry but those that know their God would wax stronger in the WAY.

1 Like

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by daddio(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
youngest85:
Where's my Vaseline

HERE IS IT DADDY, BUT I'D MIXED IT WITH ABONIKI AND ATA GUGUN, SO APPLY WISELY SIR.

1 Like

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Twenty47:

Haha.. No be that one
Olosh....

That's their coded name, when they call someone Nollywood Actress, that's the meaning. They will never mention the names of the films they acted.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by enemyofprogress: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
She go tey for shelf
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
daddio:

HERE IS IT DADDY, BUT I'D MIXED IT WITH ABONIKI AND ATA GUGUN, SO APPLY WISELY SIR.

You be winch?
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
NMA should disown this woman abeg.
She doesn't belong among us. undecided
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by daddio(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You be winch?

Partially sir

grin
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Dedetwo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Benite:
Point of correction!
She is Not a medical doctor
She is a Dentist!

Most Nigerians are flat out funny.

She is a surgeon
She is not a medical doctor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Is she a Vet Doctor?
My thoughts exactly
But even those ones aint irresponsible
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
daddio:

Partially sir

grin

Why all your ingredients?
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by 9jaRealist: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Agents of satan physically unleashed everywhere.... As was foretold anyway.

How brazen.

Because it’s “satan” that created boobs? SMH...
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa: 'Lesbians Lust After My Hips’ / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.