Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (71320 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by SaintChukz(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Sonia2002:
Just to trend. See her tiny booby. People like us with big boobs ain't even doing this kinda shit its the little membered ones.

Hey smiley noticed what you did there! Are you by any chance single?
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by dynicks(m): 5:58am On Jun 21, 2019
MrMou:

If you're not going to be marrying a virgin, then your future wife will be no different from her.
keep that to yourself Mr..
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by goshen26: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Very easy to know when someone earn her certificate without her hard work
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by charlsecy(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Benite:
Point of correction! She is Not a medical doctor. She is a Dentist!
I think you are the one who should be corrected. A dentist, for your information, is a medical doctor who specializes in dentistry.

1 Like

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by selemo: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Doctor,Rapper and Actress. Just one person has all these while some people are looking for just one... angry
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by phineas: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2019
the medical degree and liscense is for character and for learning

on issues like this Some.schools recall their degrees for character reasons up to 10 years post graduation.In other cases the MDCN refuaes to renew the liscense of the person after a case is brought up against him or her.

its safe to say the post nysc lady and former dentisit has decided to abandon the professional route for reasons best known to her.She is best described now as rapper or actress.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2019
killer doctor in the making,
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Muzikluva(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Sonia2002:
Just to trend. See her tiny booby. People like us with big boobs ain't even doing this kinda shit its the little membered ones.
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by FireKing: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2019
Benite:
Point of correction!
She is Not a medical doctor
She is a Dentist!
Doctor Na Doctor.... Point of correction thanks

1 Like

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2019
cococandy:
She’s gorgeous. I don’t see why she would need anyone else’s validation to see that

don't deceive yourself ,women are the object of attention & would go to any length to seek validation from men. even you are lookin ur best in ur profile pix just to get validation from NL boiz.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by RexTramadol1: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2019
She don injure for bwess sef
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by loomer: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2019
stanliwise:
Person wey black! Abi which eye you take look am? Anyway beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

Maybe na my China phone make am be like say she yellow, because na yellow me dey see
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Kcgeology: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2019
By worldly standard, u are beautiful no doubt but by moral standard, u are simply despicable.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by actualization: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria Medical . Association....where a u..... what are your.... duties..... please follow Nigerians... don't allow this doctor to treat you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Dagger111(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2019
Sonia2002:

We are not interested to knw how d size of ur boobs. Keep it to yourself woman.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by felix10(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2019
Is this one OK?
Which body is she talking about?
Zero hips?
Tiny body like that of lizard.
Very shameful.
She is physiologically imbalance.
Need a psycratic attention urgently.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Benite:
Point of correction!
She is Not a medical doctor
She is a Dentist!
I for say...no medical doctor will be doing this...Medicine is a noble course and one who is a medical doctor can't be found doing certain things...
Likewise Nursing
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
actualization:
Nigeria Medical . Association....where a u..... what are your.... duties..... please follow Nigerians... don't allow this doctor to treat you

She is not one of us!
Call MDCN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by mechanics(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
She wants to be famous.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
She didn't do well at all, she wants to be famous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by bewla(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
youngest85:
Where's my Vaseline
This ops is to be sanction why cover what we ask to rate
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Gibbonie: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Well.

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by cao(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2019
justscorchone:
Cc cao

Are you seeing what I’m saw.Bolaji angry
Guy, why you drag me into this nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.