Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions (71318 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by amaben2020(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
This one fvcked her way through medical school.

Nice breasts tho
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by daddio(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why all your ingredients?

For him to enjoy the sweet sensations of self servicing sir
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
NewBea:

My thoughts exactly
But even those ones aint irresponsible

This is madness of the highest order.
She can even abuse animals, she is not OK upstairs.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
daddio:

For him to enjoy the sweet sensations of self servicing sir

But you wicked small nah!
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by 9jaRealist: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
GOOD FOR HER!

Personally, not exactly my cup of tea or how I would personally behave...
But the Good Doctor is showing prudish (and hypocritical) Nigerians that how you dress (or not) has nothing to do with smarts!

>
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by daddio(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

But you wicked small nah!

He is no more taking care of the family, he loves wanking away with his Vaseline these days, so I'd decided to teach him a lesson. Could you imagine he did not pay my school fees? So he is irresponsible.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by 9jaRealist: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
As for the married mor-on that asked if she wants to cause married men to cheat, he deserves to be kicked in the Richard... undecided
>
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Twenty47(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's their coded name, when they call someone Nollywood Actress, that's the meaning. They will never mention the names of the films they acted.

Haha.. Now i gat your point.
Thanks
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Junkie1: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
WHY WOULD I LET THIS ONE OPERATE ON ME OR EVEN PRESCIBE DRUGS FOR ME??
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by safarigirl(f): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sonia2002:
Just to trend. See her tiny booby. People like us with big boobs ain't even doing this kinda shit its the little membered ones.
are you sure? Cuz big boobs girls are also disturbing internet space.

1 Like

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
daddio:

He is no more taking care of the family, he loves wanking away with his Vaseline these days, so I'd decided to teach him a lesson. Could you imagine he did not pay my school fees? So he is irresponsible.

If that's the issue, then you made a mistake telling him. Next time, don't tell him, when he has applied it and dancing One Corner, you will quickly empty his wallet and run away.

1 Like

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Subonbon(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Tens of people just lost their lives in Jalingo. This twát is the least of our problems.
If you like, walk nāked.
my brother God bless you... Wake up to see one skeletal creature asking her fathers to rate onions?
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by stanliwise(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
loomer:
When girl wowo, na to dey show their body be next line of defense.
True be told, she no wowo. she just lack sense
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Oyinlicious(f): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
That's bad of her
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Oyinlicious(f): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Source oyinlicious..com

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Emanodimo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Freestainworld:
boob raters, over to you guys, another eve cannot come and kill me here, I have cut down the Apple trees in my compound.

���������������
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by loomer: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
stanliwise:
True be told, she no wowo. she just lack sense

Bros she wowo, forget say she yellow.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by EmekaBlue(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
her body fine and sexy make i no lie

hypocrisy kee nigerians
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2019
adewest1999:
The MOD wey blur that thing no well o...... how the Vaseline wan take dey effective na

well from my perspective na flat tyre breast. ......so -73

That means you still see am small abi?
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by stanliwise(m): 12:05am On Jun 21, 2019
loomer:

Bros she wowo, forget say she yellow.

Person wey black! Abi which eye you take look am? Anyway beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Tedpgrass: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2019
spiceadole:
Why is this doctor disgracing us?
Who even issued her a license?
Indeed..its a shame

Wonder what NMDC's take on this..
Hardly professional
Bringing the name of the profession into disrepute.

Doctors are under enough pressure from bad press as it is.. This just takes the biscuit!!!

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by meobizy(f): 12:49am On Jun 21, 2019
This ugly girl agai- wait, what is happening to my... chai, may God save me from this organ.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Pacesetter123(m): 1:08am On Jun 21, 2019
Freestainworld:
boob raters, over to you guys, another eve cannot come and kill me here, I have cut down the Apple trees in my compound.
kikikikikikikiiiii
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by MrMou: 1:38am On Jun 21, 2019
dynicks:
ND this na person future wife!.....Good thing is m taking records of all their faces.....

U cannot come ND be forming repented human in future after feeding d entire media with ur exposed body ND expect me to marry u...
If you're not going to be marrying a virgin, then your future wife will be no different from her.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by Ikpeazukerosene: 4:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Worthless wawa village girl.
Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by mainman7(m): 4:47am On Jun 21, 2019
GraGra247:
Agents of satan physically unleashed everywhere.... As was foretold anyway.

How brazen.
That end time thing is real o! Those agents in the medical field call themselve certified legalized vampire. I was shocked to see a young doctor use Vamp pics as dp. We shall all give account on the last Day.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions by logik29(m): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2019
na dis kain medical doctors wey go dey mumu wit patients.As for d brezz na kroks i dey see dere notin more,notin less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / Actor Leo Mezie Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.