Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. (4544 Views)

Man Went To Club With His Girlfriend But Things Went South Inside! / Beautiful Indigenous Latin American Ladies Show Off Their Tattoos(photos, 18+) / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Solidkay(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Of cos, not every relationship ends with happily ever after.
Here are some people who took it to a whole new level.
These set of people removed the tattoos of the name of their former lovers. grin grin grin

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Solidkay(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Solidkay(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
shocked

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Solidkay(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Solidkay(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Solidkay(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Solidkay(m): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
shocked

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Solidkay(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Unlimitk2(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
I actually enjoyed this thread
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lol, unfortunately no matter how much they try to erase their ex lovers' names they will never be able to erase the memories. As a matter of fact, the modifications will always be a reminder of who or what was there before. smiley

6 Likes

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by SavageBoy: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Getting a permanent tattoo of someone you are not married to is stupidity. Breaking up and deciding to further scar your skin all in a bid to "get back" at someone who would probably never see it? undecided Even the dictionary has no word for it.

5 Likes

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by internationalman(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Beautiful tattoos everywhere..

A black man should have no business with tattoo.

6 Likes

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
This guy...

2 Likes

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by chiommy123(f): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
And those that have their ex's face change it to some scary thing.
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by lilmax(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
so konji actually leads people to do this?
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by OgaVoltron: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Smh, I wonder what they were thinking when they had those. I still can't forget 2 of my ex's phone numbers & birthdays and it's been years since I've set eyes on them. No erase button for me

1 Like

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by lmm4real: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin grin women braking hearts since 10bc
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by terrymason(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Vicyor: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2019
LMblackassoff. grin
See as all the ladies are turned to devil in the tattoos. No be only in Naija oo, ladies everywhere are the same. grin

1 Like

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by leonard002(m): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2019
What a waste of time
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by emeijeh(m): 3:52am On Jun 21, 2019
If you ask me.....they are fools
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by zolajpower: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2019
Worse part of it is that they go on and on de-tattoing their ex's tattoo grin
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin
PLEASE can any TATOO CENTRE close to you change PMB to GEJ ...??
I need refer someone to them..
Although the issue we have now is that the TATTOO is in the person’s brain...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by partnerbizz5(f): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2019
That shii annoys me mehn cool shocked sad shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2019
The only tattoo I would consider getting would be the names of my kids.
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Lol that Ralph Lauren got me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by BlackfireX: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Love can make you creative..... Heartbreaks can make you destructive.

1 Like

Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by ledamaster(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
main reason i never take any lady thats tatoo freak serious. they are so fickle minded. Just a few good times, you rin off to write someones inscription on your body. Is he your first guy or woman? nope so what makes you think they will your last? Love is an emotion, it rises and falls, in its up and downs one partner might get tired and walk what then? Whenever i see peoplevtatooed up and down, i just label them what they are. the only people you are allowed to tatoo on your body shoukd famiky, mother, father, Children.
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
Love can make you creative..... Heartbreaks can make you destructive.

Deep
Re: 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. by Offpoint1: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Beautiful art works...

(1) (Reply)

(DOWNLOAD NEW!) Mahalia Love And Compromise Full 2019 Album / / Are Women Actually The Weaker Sex? (pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.