Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup (42059 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For Women's AFCON With Win Against Ivory Coast / Congratulations Falcons Qualify At The Expense Of Var / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by sammugbes(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cirochukade:
People always writing off Nigeria, we are blessed with football permutation grin
u very correct man

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by owbabs: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
pmadise:
The Thais were so dogged against the Chileans and they celebrated with their coaches and fans as if they won the world cup though they lost 2:0.
They were rejoicing at the amount of money to be paid by nigerian officials.

Jokes
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by pode(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
We qualified via the back door

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by wiseone28: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Valleys:
To be demolished in the next round. They should prove me wrong
Sell your papa house..

Sell your uncle's own..

collect loan from the bank..

And bet on Germany to win if you are so sure

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by daveseun15(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
defendedvictim:
So, both our male and female senior teams will be playing same day..

Germany vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Burundi.

If it's the same time, which one person go watch sef

Male na 6pm
Female na 4.30pm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Electrochemistry(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Valleys:
To be demolished in the next round. They should prove me wrong
You're not a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by frankblinkz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
defendedvictim:

Germany vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Burundi.

na female ooo

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by martineverest(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
They just extended their day of punishment... The Germans are merciless... grin grin grin
it doesn't matter

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by momodub: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Up Thailand up Nigeria falcon

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by sammugbes(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
defendedvictim:

Germany vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Burundi.

time sir
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Adakintroy: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
EniHolar:

Even France is afraid of us now. Watch out... Till we meet them in the semi final.

Stop drugging.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by martineverest(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
hulk616:
Thank you Argentina, Thailand, crossbar, and Cameroon grin grin grin

cameroonians qualified tho
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by handsomeyinka(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:
I never knew my grandfather was from Thailand until today

Thank you Thailand
You mean MR THAI SOLARIN?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by martineverest(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwasegun007:
I forsee a France Nigeria encounter again..
Brazil will beat france

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by foreshore(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:
I never knew my grandfather was from Thailand until today

Thank you Thailand

That's there last game loading before parking their bags home

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by ubyways(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
defendedvictim:

Germany vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Burundi.

Just keep 2 television in ur parlor grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by bobochem: 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
GOD MUST A NIGERIAN because I av given up already

6 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by tfash96(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
If na Germany we go meet truly o I go advise our ladies to go to field with 1 of dangote trailers make them use am pack goals kos goals go too dey flow for our net

6 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by monkautos(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Portugal qualified as best losers in the last Euro..only to later go ahead and win the trophy... No be by how you take qualify...the girls are improving by each match, that is the most important

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by defendedvictim(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
daveseun15:

Male na 6pm Female na 4.30pm
ohkay..thanks
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by solex1988(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
lol
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by klever18(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin guy I computer my heart one side,,,my eyes was just fixed at d Thailand's keepers feet and d Line...I no need retake story ,VAR palava for this one
as in ehhh
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by defendedvictim(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
sammugbes:
time sir
Male -6pm Female -4.30pm

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
I salute the Calculator gurus. We would not have made it without you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEynMFhE-HU

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by wristbangle: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Eniola believes.. maybe you should too. cheesy

Omo na blind belief be that oo. Trust be told, make we comot our mind from the match abeg
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Bamz(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
klever18:
Wat I experienced today when the penalty was given ,I don't want to experience it in my life again

I swear hahaha
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by fecoumez(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Abeg make buhari lift ban on every Thailand imported material including rice at least for ten years.This match almost turn every Nigerian into witches and wizards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by psalmylee(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
na the Thailand keeper leg I dey look before n after the p.k

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Dedetwo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
monkautos:
Portugal qualified as best losers in the last Euro..only to later go ahead and win the trophy... No be by how you take qualify...the girls are improving by each match, that is the most important

Okobi and Ayinde remain contrarians. They have not improved an iota. Ayinde can only pass the ball to her opponents while Okobi cannot raise her legs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.