Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup (42067 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For Women's AFCON With Win Against Ivory Coast / Congratulations Falcons Qualify At The Expense Of Var / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by lilfreezy: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
So both our men and women team will be playing on these day 22nd June. That's cool
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Bamz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
monkautos:
Portugal qualified as best losers in the last Euro..only to later go ahead and win the trophy... No be by how you take qualify...the girls are improving by each match, that is the most important

I totally agree with you mate. Our defence seems to improve match by match but Germany is a different animal all together. Its a knockout game. The coach needs to tell his players to stay in the game for as long as possible. I reckon they need to see how England and USA pass the ball. We need to just do the basics very well.

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by psalmylee(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
monkautos:
Portugal qualified as best losers in the last Euro..only to later go ahead and win the trophy... No be by how you take qualify...the girls are improving by each match, that is the most important
guy y na,y u dey talk like this na.

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by enemyofprogress: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
dominique:
Cameroon also qualified. Congrats Super Falcons and Indomitable Lionesses.

Too bad they will most likely be going home in the next round sad
your bad belle no get part two tongue tongue

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by bosstim(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
But abeg you know who go win sha, abi grin grin
Cirochukade:

Just because na Germany.. abeg Go naija Go! grin

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Blazebond(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Time to make money,pick germany,england,egypt,usa to win,stake 1 million naira,u don hammer. grin grin

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by chifavour(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Why are you guys so scared of Germany? .. Have you forgotten that upsets do happen in football... Falcons can still spring surprises over the Germans.. #GoFalcons.

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by otokx(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
defendedvictim:
So, both our male and female senior teams will be playing same day..

Germany vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Burundi.

If it's the same time, which one person go watch sef

get 2 TVs

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by nototribalist: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:

At least it is another opportunity for our girls to show case their talents.. Scouts are watching
watch what? Super falcons.? Abeg they should save Nigerians the humiliation
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Ekaka1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwatobi75:
But seriously when will Nigeria stop needing other results to qualify.... This happens always..... Can't we just be prolific? undecided...... Anyways Congrats Super Falcons... Hope we've learnt our lesson tho!

I swear that Cameroon game this evening sweet die.... they even deserve qualify pass us... The girl wey score late minute winner goal wan take off her jersey before she remember sey she be woman grin
They actually play better than us and are more disciplined I. Terms of their tactics ...they made Africa proud tonight especially the girl with the brace

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
abbeynism:
On paper Germany is favorite but i believe inSuper Falcons to defeat Germany.
i just love ur optimism sha cheesy
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by nwachelsea(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
I never knew my grandmother was from Argentina and my grandfather was from Thailand until this women world cup.

Thanks to both countries!

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Electrochemistry(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
monkautos:
Also, people compare male football with female's. They're two different kettle of fish. With VAR again, anything can happen in the tournament. Best of luck to the Falcons.
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Kenturkey048(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
e go shock all of una saying Germany go thrash us.......make we juz chill off GI Saturday and see wetin go sup....

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Wallade(m): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Is this information confirmed? I was on the website but it is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/visual-stories/france-2019-qualifiers-for-the-round-of-16/
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by IbitsonReloaded(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:
I never knew my grandfather was from Thailand until today

Thank you Thailand
thank God we won, fear no gree me chop since, I just dey check live scores like say na there my life dey. Falcons for semi finals, if I lie make I shit water water shit when Germany beat them grin
helinues:
I never knew my grandfather was from Thailand until today

Thank you Thailand
thank God we won, fear no gree me chop since, I just dey check live scores like say na there my life dey. Falcons for semi finals, if I lie make I shit water water shit when Germany beat them
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Cirochukade: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwaVaz:
na England we go meet

No it’s Germany for sure

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Cirochukade: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
bosstim:
But abeg you know who go win sha, abi grin grin

�� na naija now! If Daniel O Brian can beat Brock lesnar than why not Nigeria beat Germany
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by hekkyboi: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
lilfreezy:
So both our men and women team will be playing on these day 22nd June. That's cool
e mean say everything go be double double
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwatobi75:
But seriously when will Nigeria stop needing other results to qualify.... This happens always..... Can't we just be prolific? undecided...... Anyways Congrats Super Falcons... Hope we've learnt our lesson tho!

I swear that Cameroon game this evening sweet die.... they even deserve qualify pass us... The girl wey score late minute winner goal wan take off her jersey before she remember sey she be woman grin
That last minute goal was peng! That was messi's thingy

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Teejay13(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nice play girls. More win shall be our portion in Jesus Name. Amen

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by blueghost(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
nice to hear but Next time do your home work well to avoid unnecessary permutations
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Memberclub(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
dominique:
Cameroon also qualified. Congrats Super Falcons and Indomitable Lionesses.

Too bad they will most likely be going home in the next round sad
they will
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Tonylyte(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lol, I was bewitching Cameroon before, didn't know it was all working for the good of africans. Now I regret bewitching them during their game play against new zew Zealand.
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by boban007: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
defendedvictim:
So, both our male and female senior teams will be playing same day..

Germany vs Nigeria
Nigeria vs Burundi.

If it's the same time, which one person go watch sef
WATCH THE GIRLS THEY ARE MORE DETERMINED AND SERIOUS THAN TIRED LEGS LIKE MIKEL OBI

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Exempted: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
I dey fear those german girls ooo

They are very tall, huge, and have stamina. U need to see the way they play with confidence and they rush u like it's final......

FIFA should have given them dia mate 'France' so they can deal with France.

I really want germany to deal with france cos france only came to show off their beautiful ladies.....

The titlw is btw Germany & USA
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by shevchenko(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Valleys:
To be demolished in the next round. They should prove me wrong.

Edited: While is it that people want you to always reason the way they do? For goodness sake we are complex beings. Which kind of irrationality is this? I mean Germany will send them home. I would prefer they prove me wrong than to be disappointed. If this makes me less of a Nigerian, then, all of you that are more Nigerian should go and receive a national honour.

You are a fool
We play England not Germany
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Kenturkey048(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Exempted:
I dey fear those german girls ooo

They are very tall, huge, and have stamina. U need to see the way they play with confidence and they rush u like it's final......

FIFA should have given them dia mate 'France' so they can deal with France.

I really want germany to deal with france cos france only came to show off their beautiful ladies.....

The titlw is btw Germany & USA
what if Nigeria defeats Germanythe title then become between who and who??
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by kmaster007: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
i just dey look dem wan kain one kain... dem shift our beating go front

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by omooajisnooni: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you want to know that naija sabi maths, make dem win just one match in the group stages den you go see dem with calculators. No be my handwriting o ����

Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Men’s Player Of The Year At Dubai Globe Soccer Award / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal