Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup (42079 Views)

Super Falcons Qualify For Women's AFCON With Win Against Ivory Coast / Congratulations Falcons Qualify At The Expense Of Var / China Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Temptee101(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cirochukade:

Just because na Germany.. abeg Go naija Go! grin
Wake up bro

Super falcons are home already

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by omooajisnooni: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
helinues:

At least it is another opportunity for our girls to show case their talents.. Scouts are watching

You mean boys scout?
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Angelfrost(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Postponing the evil day... undecided
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by jubrilELsudan: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Very very typical of Super Falcons and Super Eagles.

It must always come down to us using calculator calculating and hoping this team beats that team with this one drawing with that one and this one losing to that one with this one dividing that one.

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by NigPatriot(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Why the picture, do you know her?
jubrilELsudan:
Very very typical of Super Falcons and Super Eagles.

It must always come down to us using calculator calculating and hoping this team beats that team with this one drawing with that one and this one losing to that one with this one dividing that one.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Valleys:
To be demolished in the next round. They should prove me wrong.

Edited: While is it that people want you to always reason the way they do? For goodness sake we are complex beings. Which kind of irrationality is this? I mean Germany will send them home. I would prefer they prove me wrong than to be disappointed. If this makes me less of a Nigerian, then, all of you that are more Nigerian should go and receive a national honour.
Ask them how patriotic they are offline and they can't answer you.
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by abayomilaws(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
It's only a miracle that will make super falcons defeat German team. However, and it is written and so it shall come to pass " how the mighty fallen, tell it not in Gath (Hamburg) so that the Philistine (Germans ) may rejoice" . I will play the game under 2.5 (#50,000). Wish me well.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by TolaniLuv: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
They are still going to lose in next match! Why are they celebrating

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by jubrilELsudan: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
NigPatriot:
Why the picture, do you know her?

Is she your wife or girlfriend?

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by oluwaVaz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cirochukade:

No it’s Germany for sure
we don go be that

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by alexvatt(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
This tell u that in the game of football, the teams that qualify are not really the better teams. For instance, Argentina and Scotland are far better than Nigeria. But they didn't quality. Meaning the champions are not really the best.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by quickly: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
If they are close to winning Germany VAR will find a way to stop it.

So that Germany can make it to later stages

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by quickly: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
alexvatt:
This tell u that in the game of football, the teams that qualify are not really the better teams. For instance, Argentina and Scotland are far better than Nigeria. But they didn't quality. Meaning the champions are not really the best.

The best team is USA and they r still there. That’s difference between a cup competition and league . With a favorable draw or group stage u can easily get into the knockout stage.
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by BENEAMATA: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwatobi75:
But seriously when will Nigeria stop needing other results to qualify....

grin
when your INEC server is found ! or when we finally replace WAEC result with HIV test result ! speaking of which , someone should tell those hiv ravaged, xenophobic lots down under rejoicing over naija's apparent elimination to wipe that grin off their Yhello infested teeth ! supersport , ntoor !

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Cirochukade: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2019
oluwaVaz:
we don go be that

Lol!! Hope dey bro! See how we enter through the back door. Naso Chelsea struggle before wining CL
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Cirochukade: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2019
Temptee101:

Wake up bro

Super falcons are home already

If Chelsea can struggle and win why not super falcons grin

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by chucs: 1:32am On Jun 21, 2019
alexvatt:
Thats a pure lie,Argentina and Scotland are not any better. I watched their game so chill. Dont forget that Nigeria was in the toughest group.
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Banmeallday: 3:20am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats to our IPOB team....Anyway the only person not happy is the OYIBO coach who was hoping on enjoying Paris with the loot he and the NFF that he’s sharing the loot with, quietly....

Now he has to pretend to be coaching for another 90 minutes LOL
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2019
helinues:
I never knew my grandfather was from Thailand until today

Thank you Thailand
who would they Bleep next!
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by kibraaminase(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Ho ho ho!which kind suspense this people want put person for again.Wey i don already commot mind.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by barinedan(m): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2019
they should watch their back, the german team is not a team you toy with
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Valleys(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2019
shevchenko:

You are a fool
We play England not Germany
Thank you the wise one.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Femeto: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2019
helinues:
I never knew my grandfather was from Thailand until today

Thank you Thailand
Thailand useless na God we suppose thank for that missed penalty.
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by roomus(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Simple strategy... Defend all 120 mins...win thru pk shootout...it brought success at CAF ...let dem stick to it fullstop
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by bizhop01: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2019
I don't see my falcons winning German pussy machine
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by Horus(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_OpPfIx3H8

Super Falcons In Tears As they qualify for FIFA Women's World Cup Round of 16 In Their Hotel
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by dfrost: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Valleys:
To be demolished in the next round. They should prove me wrong.

Edited: While is it that people want you to always reason the way they do? For goodness sake we are complex beings. Which kind of irrationality is this? I mean Germany will send them home. I would prefer they prove me wrong than to be disappointed. If this makes me less of a Nigerian, then, all of you that are more Nigerian should go and receive a national honour.

Valleys, don't bother about people accepting your opinion. Be happy they even criticize you for not following a band-wagon approach to life. The Falcons will get eliminated. It's as simple as that.

My father saw that recently I started having issues with everybody that seems to disappoint me because I have expectations of myself and others. Guess the advice he gave me?

He said "assume a person you are interacting with is stupid until you are proved otherwise. That way you don't get disappointed. And since March this year, I have been at peace with myself". cheesy wink
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by enomakos(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
hahahaha..which semifinal..joker!!
a real joker
Re: Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup by trapQ: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hahahahahahah@ your last statement
oluwatobi75:
But seriously when will Nigeria stop needing other results to qualify.... This happens always..... Can't we just be prolific? undecided...... Anyways Congrats Super Falcons... Hope we've learnt our lesson tho!

I swear that Cameroon game this evening sweet die.... they even deserve qualify pass us... The girl wey score late minute winner goal wan take off her jersey before she remember sey she be woman grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.