Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] (33680 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by iPrevail(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Reeb2244:
Then he had to kill the person? Are you sure you are normal?

No, he was wrong to do that.. So you can go ahead and crucify him. But blame the uncouth fool lying 6ft beneath for his own death. They are both fools BTW.
Bottom line of this is, avoid unnecessary display of ego.
Most people always feel they are the most baddest or monstrous. But in fact, we are all monsters.. Some of us just know how to tame it.
And oh, to answer your question.. No, I'm not normal.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice / Notorious Kidnapper Abducts 2 Girls In Port-Harcourt,Threatens To Rape Them.PICS / Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.