Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] (33777 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by AnanseK(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
I don't understand again oo, is death the penalty for disrespect in Niger state?
This case even fair, the one I read few months ago, the guy killed his victim for disrespecting community elders.
Abeg, while this one enjoy his life in prison, you reading this, biko no go disrespect people for Niger oo, they seem to have so much attachment to respect, thank God theirs no be cow

In the Yeast they kill you when you return from abroad with money
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Dessy96: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2019
It's the dead man's fault.... why will you insult someone's father....con dey form alagbara on top
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Walexilee(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2019
raphretle:
You are truly your father's Son...
Elders always have a diplomatic way of solving any misunderstanding,
see what hobbies Don cause for you na... Get ready to hear more of the insults in prison

like father like son
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by tofolo(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Aboki and dagger......

It is written in Leviticus....."Fear North"
bros the North is sweet oooo
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by franklingud(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Because he insulted your father, he didn't touch your father, no, he only insulted your father and you went ahead to stab him in the ribs.

Congratulations, you have earned yourself years of suffering in jail and more...

Indomie generation child
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Daniwak: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Na people full this world.
no sir.. Na beasts full here o
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Moneymachine22: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2019
� clap for urself ,u have PhD in stupidity. A compound Fool
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Originalsly: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2019
DominusPrime:

yet some people should learn not to respond to those words...
I dare you
you can't do anything

they are still just words. if he had learnt not to respond to them he would have lived to old age but now he's going to die cos of those ordinary words. na who lose pass now?

Everybody will not be on the same page. Most people will not respond violently to such words... but some would. If one will use such words then he should know the response can be deadly. He is now dead... because of just words..... we need to be mindful of what we say period.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by OlujobaSamuel: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2019
AnanseK:

In the Yeast they kill you when you return from abroad with money
Orí è gbà lẹ rí ní? Ìtumò katikati lenu e?
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by mastermaestro(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Zane2point4:

You're right someohow, the one reason ppl die is ego, i was in the public transport yesterday, the driver refused to give a well armed police man 50niara,and i was sitting close to the driver, i was even begging this guy to gv him the moni but due to ego and stubbornness he refused, dis policeman started destroying the vehicle with his gun, i was like wat if there had bn an accidental discharge, just blc of 50naira,no be another avoidable death for him?

You are very right about this ego obsession amongst young and middle-aged men. On my way back from Lagos sometime last month, the driver of the private car that drove me almost incurred the wrath of a checkpoint military team. The idiotic driver was just acting up aggressively. I had to step in diplomatically for my own safety.

Ego is what kills many men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by deltateam: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2019
chiommy123:
He's proud of his action no remorse at all

He's even bragging about it. Nawaoh. This type of person should be shut inside cage.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Gabson001(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Some local government in north has very ugly names.. No wonder nothing good comes out of there
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Ubdavis(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Very good iii
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Aboki and dagger......

hahaha
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Aladdin1(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2019
you idiotic killer.you would also be killed after you must have been sentenced to death by hanging,you would poo your pant and wish you never did what did as the rope snaps life out of you and you would also learn to control your anger in your next Life and not let your hottemper control you.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Originalsly:

Everybody will not be on the same page. Most people will not respond violently to such words... but some would. If one will use such words then he should know the response can be deadly. He is now dead... because of just words..... we need to be mindful of what we say period.
not supporting him though...thus happened to me just last week,,a guy was insulting my elder brother and was even threatening him that he will destroy his things at the his shop ...so I told him to his face that I won't take such rubbish from him ...that I can't be there and he will be insulting my elder bro..so it resulted into a fist broug,,is really painful watching your love ones r been insulted by an under age..

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by JudasNaCarrot: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2019
frowland:

The suspect is actually a christian if you can read well.
All Northerners na Aboki (my friend)whether Christian or Moslem.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by BarryLondon007(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Gistpeeps:
A 23-year-old man, John Joshua, of Zazzaga village in Munya Local Government Area of Niger State, has been arrested for allegedly killing his neighbour. Joshua stabbed Yohanna Ali of the same address to death, following a misunderstanding between the deceased and his father, Umar Parage, of Zazzaga.

Joshua was trailed and arrested by a team of policemen attached to the Sarkin-Pawa Division following a tip-off.The deceased’s father had earlier reported that he had a misunderstanding with the suspect’s father, on May 24, which was settled by another neighbour.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/i-killed-my-neighbour-for-disrespecting-my-father-photo.html
Nawa ooo
Shey your father na God ni?
Poor mindset
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by xty50(f): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Aboki and dagger......

upon all the bad news flying here and there did u see anyone writing fear south?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Mogajunior(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Seriously speaking, this probably would have been my fate if i had proceeded to execute the plan I had towards a guy in my neighbourhood who recently was arrogant and disrespectful to my mum. If I had followed my instinct, d guy in question may be in a terrible situation nw or even worst, but I decided to let it slide and today everyone is happy. Subduing anger wen it arises would save u from a lot of problem.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Kc3000: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Reminds me of how one m.oron that came for a supposed meeting in my compound in the village almost lost his life. The young man got out of line and was being disrespectful to my uncle in our own compound. All efforts to calm him down only seemed to embolden him. Well, my cousin completely lost his cool, launched an attack on the dude, stabbed him twice in the abdomen with a bottle, and now we had a dying man on our hands. Thankfully, the mor.on did not die, and tragedy was averted on both sides.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by SammyTJack: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Respect bro
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by frowland(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
All Northerners na Aboki (my friend)whether Christian or Moslem.

Here we go again. I don't have time for petty debate like this. Have a nice day.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Reeb2244: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
iPrevail:
Heartless? Yes. Cruel? Yes. Inhumane? Yes! yes!! yes!!!
But if you've been there before then you'd understand the feeling.
Let's all crucify the young man for having anger management issues, but let's blame the deceased for his dead.
That is why I shake my head when in the middle of a very heated argument, you hear someone say things like "You can't do anything!", "I dare you!", or hurl unnecessary insults.
Hmmm.. Really, some people need to learn how to shut the fvck up at certain times for their own bloody good!
Then he had to kill the person? Are you sure you are normal?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by 9jaRealist: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
iPrevail:
Heartless? Yes. Cruel? Yes. Inhumane? Yes! yes!! yes!!!
But if you've been there before then you'd understand the feeling.
Let's all crucify the young man for having anger management issues, but let's blame the deceased for his dead.
That is why I shake my head when in the middle of a very heated argument, you hear someone say things like "You can't do anything!", "I dare you!", or hurl unnecessary insults.
Hmmm.. Really, some people need to learn how to shut the fvck up at certain times for their own bloody good!

Not sure which is more shocking...
This tortured logic or that so many NLers liked it. embarassed

Anyway, NLers are not exactly the most logical folks...
But frankly I hope they hang the dumb dude by the balls. SMH
>
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by toluwa1(f): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oya gbese .....jail straight
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by iPrevail(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zane2point4:

You're right someohow, the one reason ppl die is ego, i was in the public transport yesterday, the driver refused to give a well armed police man 50niara,and i was sitting close to the driver, i was even begging this guy to gv him the moni but due to ego and stubbornness he refused, dis policeman started destroying the vehicle with his gun, i was like wat if there had bn an accidental discharge, just blc of 50naira,no be another avoidable death for him?

You get the point. I mean, some unfortunate incidents can be totally avoided if people could avoid their own egos. But no, everyone wants to dominate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram / Thieves Who Stole N3M Worth Of Fish Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.