Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] (33681 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by nairalee(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
If everyone kills everyone that disrespects their fathers Nigeria will be empty today

7 Likes

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by MyGeneration(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2019
let him go and think his actions for the rest of his life while in prison
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by frowland(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Aboki and dagger......

It is written in Leviticus....."Fear North"

The suspect is actually a christian if you can read well.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by bimgo: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Aboki means FRIEND Please don't call all northerners ABOKI.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Sigh... Your father will be so proud of you getting all violated in jail. Infact, he will be proudly telling the whole world what a great murdering son he birthed.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Seetto: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Aboki and dagger......

With the beheading in abia and unnecessary killings in the south couple with cultist activities, yahoo yahoo plus, rituals and baby factory, the only thing you could do is to come and expose your mumuness online...

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Alejobs: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Zane2point4(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2019
iPrevail:
Heartless? Yes. Cruel? Yes. Inhumane? Yes! yes!! yes!!!
But if you've been there before then you'd understand the feeling.
Let's all crucify the young man for having anger management issues, but let's blame the deceased for his dead.
That is why I shake my head when in the middle of a very heated argument, you hear someone say things like "You can't do anything!", "I dare you!", or hurl unnecessary insults.
Hmmm.. Really, some people need to learn how to shut the fvck up at certain times for their own bloody good!
You're right someohow, the one reason ppl die is ego, i was in the public transport yesterday, the driver refused to give a well armed police man 50niara,and i was sitting close to the driver, i was even begging this guy to gv him the moni but due to ego and stubbornness he refused, dis policeman started destroying the vehicle with his gun, i was like wat if there had bn an accidental discharge, just blc of 50naira,no be another avoidable death for him?

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by materialproject: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2019
So bad
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by 8stargeneral: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2019
in his next world he shouldn't disrespect elder... mehn dis guy chop liver, no atom of remorse!.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by nichol17: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2019
So for that you happily killed him, hhmmm wait for turn soon.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by koyyess: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2019
E dey pain...but e no reach to kill.
Now, you are a convict.
Is your dad proud?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Still bragging. No remorse. He should face the consequences of his action.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Sunnypan: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Gistpeeps:
A 23-year-old man, John Joshua, of Zazzaga village in Munya Local Government Area of Niger State, has been arrested for allegedly killing his neighbour. Joshua stabbed Yohanna Ali of the same address to death, following a misunderstanding between the deceased and his father, Umar Parage, of Zazzaga.

Joshua was trailed and arrested by a team of policemen attached to the Sarkin-Pawa Division following a tip-off.The deceased’s father had earlier reported that he had a misunderstanding with the suspect’s father, on May 24, which was settled by another neighbour.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/i-killed-my-neighbour-for-disrespecting-my-father-photo.html
let him face wrath of the law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Coolgent(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Aboki and dagger......

Tribal bigot, shame on u!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Omeizadean(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Aboki and dagger......

Christians and death

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by ChristineC: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2019
iPrevail:
Let's all crucify the young man for having anger management issues, but let's blame the deceased for his dead.
That is why I shake my head when in the middle of a very heated argument, you hear someone say things like "You can't do anything!", "I dare you!", or hurl unnecessary insults.
Hmmm.. Really, some people need to learn how to shut the fvck up at certain times for their own bloody good!
so people should go about killing anyone who insult their parents or dares them or what's your point gan gan?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by OlujobaSamuel: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2019
I don't understand again oo, is death the penalty for disrespect in Niger state?
This case even fair, the one I read few months ago, the guy killed his victim for disrespecting community elders.
Abeg, while this one enjoy his life in prison, you reading this, biko no go disrespect people for Niger oo, they seem to have so much attachment to respect, thank God theirs no be cow
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2019
iPrevail:

yet some people should learn not to respond to those words...
I dare you
you can't do anything

they are still just words. if he had learnt not to respond to them he would have lived to old age but now he's going to die cos of those ordinary words. na who lose pass now?

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by UnclePati: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Weldon sir.
U did what moses commanded you to do.

Moses law of old testament... commanded that if anyone disrespect or insults your father or mother .. you should kill the person.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by OdefaGirl(f): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
End of discussion! No remorse.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by 12345baba(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2019
Just like that
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by olumalcolm(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2019
This guy neva get encounter with agbero for lagos, dem go insult ur father alive and reserve curse for his afta life, dis guy go don kill half of lagos state angry

4 Likes

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by olumalcolm(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2019
DominusPrime:

yet some people should learn not to respond to those words...
I dare you
you can't do anything

they are still just words. if he had learnt not to respond to them he would have lived to old age but now he's going to die cos of those ordinary words. na who lose pass now?
he has nt lost cos he can still be given jail term and released on presidential or governors pardon later, as yoruba will say "eni to ku, ni ti e gbe", na person wey die, hin own finish. cry

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by grandstar(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2019
slowpoke;
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Kendollar696(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2019
We all have our demons. But some lunatic feels na them craze pass. Always saying, what can you do, you no fit do anythin.. Now he is below the earth. Not supporting the stabber but some words are damn too provoking..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salimot Azeez: Mother Of Ramon Azeez Killed In Ibadan Mayhem Demands Justice / Man Sends Thugs To Pour Acid On Ex-Wife (Graphic Photo) / Man With ‘anti-gun’ Charms Shot Dead During Test Of Potency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.