Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,149 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Shoot Your Shot 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoot Your Shot 2019 (467 Views)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoot Your Shot 2019 by iamuye(m): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2019
How to shoot your shot
1. Buy him food anonymously from different restaurants for seven days.
2. Review yourself on the 8th day and ask him which food was the best
3. Ask him on a date to the restaurant he picked

�. You will be needing over 50k sha
Re: Shoot Your Shot 2019 by CosmicPhoenix: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2019
which girls are you asking to shoot their shot?
iamuye:
How to shoot your shot 1. Buy him food anonymously from different restaurants for seven days. 2. Review yourself on the 8th day and ask him which food was the best 3. Ask him on a date to the restaurant he picked
�. You will be needing over 50k sha
Re: Shoot Your Shot 2019 by iamuye(m): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
which girls are you asking to shoot their shot?

The ones in my country, I'm still living in 9ja
Re: Shoot Your Shot 2019 by Jentle244: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2019
which naija girl wan spend 50k for a guy head.?

See ehhh whatever a girl tells u don't believe it 100%. When i was in year 1 we had this senior colleague we call him papa. He came back one day and was look very sad, so we asked him what was the problem?
Papa said he met this girl, they got along, wasn't the demanding type and bla bla bla. so one day this girl asked to take papa on a date to a cinema that she will pay. on the agreed time and location where they would meet, papa went there and did not see her ooo. he waited for like 2hrs, called her it was not reachable. As he was about leaving, he saw her coming with 2 of her friends. She apologized for the delay.

Okay lets go na..... Am not with cash here ooo let me withdraw from the ATM. On getting to the ATM gallery u need to see the queue.

Time was going, Papa volunteered to pay the T fare. took a drop of 2500 for 4 of them. on getting there. She selected a movie that is current which was 1500. when she was told the price, she was like ahhh i thought u guys have a discount for students?? she even brought her School id including her friend. that was how this girl looked at papa and pleaded that her card has issues. That was how papa ended up pay for the ticket for 4 of them and even bought food(rice and chicken).

Papa didn't realise until they were about to go home. the kind of stare papa gave to her ehhh.

All this while papa never nack her ooo

Sorry for the long tori

In summary never believe when a girl says she wants to take u out.
Re: Shoot Your Shot 2019 by CosmicPhoenix: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2019
nigerian girls dont even know how to express their feelings for a guy,what you wrote up there is a herculean task for them

iamuye:

The ones in my country, I'm still living in 9ja
Re: Shoot Your Shot 2019 by HorlaBee27: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2019
In summary never believe when a girl says she wants to take u out.[/quote]

I have done it before , Although he is a friend I met via my cousin. He had taken me out several times too so when HE asked , I felt it was nothing after all we are good friends. So I took him out. Other than that time, I reciprocate whenever my Fiancé takes me out and that was even way before we got to the Fiancé level . It’s no big deal.

Some ladies don’t just like spending their own money while some do as long as they have it.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother, My Gold. / Appeal For Support For Anita (Picture) / When A Woman Forces A Man On Sex, Is It Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.