Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,621 members, 7,770,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot (12105 Views)

3 Signs That He Is After Your Body / Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'm about to SHOW you 3 commonly ignored signals girls usually gives so you can take advantage of them and easily "shoot your shot". 

But then, why am I qualified to teach you?

Well, my name is Nengak Godwin. I'm a dating coach for guys. And the founder of "Dating Secrets Hub". And inside the group I've been showing over 367+ guys how to attract pretty women & girls into their lives...and have a better "Sekz" life.

And a lot of them have been coming back with awesome testimonies.(especially in my FB group). One of them, even came surprised that "girls are now chasing him". It's crazy.

But, I need you to understand this...

I'm NOT doing this for entertainment.

I want raise an army of super-driven guys who'll soon become so damn good at getting girls.

So if you're the lazy type. Abegi, just stop reading this. Because, I want you to pick up lessons from what I'll be sharing. Then, go out there and start practicing them.

Don't just read and relax.

So, with that out of the way.

Let's begin...

Let me tell you a short story. 

Back in the days. 

When I was in J.S.S 2 in high school. I used to be a very SHY guy. I didn't used to feel free to express myself around Girls. 

As in bah... Whenever I see a "fine geh" I have a crush on. My heart will start beating fast. And then, I'll start feeling nervous like say dem ask one dummy to stand in front of class to answer a hard question. 

And he knows they'll laugh at him for giving the wrong answer. 

But, fast forward to today. 

Omo. Nengak don get mind. Lol.

I fit stand in front of babe and talk to her like say na my junior sister. 

So, how was I able to overcome that fear of approaching girls I like? 

Well, it's a long story. 

I'll tell you some other time. 

Back to our topic. 

My guy. You see, most times, when a girl likes you. She can't just start coming to toast you directly. 

WHY? 

This is because, right from history. Up till date. In the African society... It's almost always seen as a taboo for a GIRL to openly tell you she likes you first. 

So this social conditioning has made them a kind of reserved. They'll do their best to hide their true intends even if they're itching to let you know. 

So how can you tell if she LIKES you or not? 

They usually do this using cues and some non-verbal ways. 

Let me break it down for you, my guy. 

Although, there are so many signs. 

But, I'll only show you about 3 of them today. 

1.) Giggles & Laughs: this is usually when you say something that is not really comic but she still finds it funny. Or at times. She just sees you and keeps maintaining eye contact for a while, then keeps smiling at you. 

2.) Hair Touching: girls are fond of gently playing with their hair around guys they have a crush on. If you notice a girl doing this when you guys are taking then she's likely into you. 

Now, this may sound too good to be true. 

But, it's psychological and it's something they usually do subconsciously. Without even thinking about it. 

I mean, they just can't help it. 

If you think this is not real... 

Then, it means you're too logical. And we're talking of girls here. I mean, tender creatures that are largely driven by emotions. 

Okay? So, f**k logic. 

3.) Communication: this is usually in form of verbal or non-verbal ways. 

For instance; she'll try so hard to talk to you. Or maybe, just ask you a question about something so you can talk to her. 

Personally, I've had several instances where a girl will even know something but deliberately ask me questions about it. 

They do this to know more about you. Or see if you're a potential date. 

So they can get close to you, more faster. 

At times, she'll ask someone your name and keep calling you almost everytime with a sexy voice so you can notice her. 

Let's say I meet her for the first time and I press her emotional buttons correctly(topic for another day). 

And then, I collect her number. And also save it with her name. And I leave. 

Before I know it...

She'll start calling me in a sexy way with my name. Whenever she sees me. 

Omo! 

The first time it happened. I was kind of shock. Until I later realized that girls like to do that to guys they have a crush on. 

Another Way Is... 

They start tapping your shoulder. Sometimes she'll even touch you gently and say something like; "Hi, how's your bla, bla, bla..."

Then pause and expect you to say something(which is why it's good to know how to start a conversation with girls...) 

Because, that will also determine if she'll start avoiding you like most guys or see you as a badass guy she'll like to kiss, date and even sleep with.

AND, here's the truth...

Knowing if a Girl likes you is not ENOUGH. She may show you "green light" today, and begin to "form class" the next day for you. 

Heck, she may even snub you and start calling someone who's close to you with sweet words like;

"sweetheart", "my love" "darling", and that's if you don't even see her kissing or realize she's sleeping with someone who's not even BETTER than you... And that's why you need to bear these 3 THINGS in mind.

NO. I'm not going to reveal everything here. Instead, I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food for yourself, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo...ehen!

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset into our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing; "7 Mistakes That ALWAYS Make Girls Friend-zone You"...(ONLY if you answer the question you'll be asked after you click on "join group"...).

Because, we need your WhatsApp number to send you the FREE REPORT – directly into your inbox. PLUS, you'll get EXCLUSIVE updates about our advance programs in the future & other helpful tips.

So...once you click on "join group" you'll be asked to input your WhatsApp number.

It's MANDATORY. If not, don't take it personal when your request to join is ignored.

Again, even though I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips & methods for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even get the RESPECT of pretty girls will make you angry.

Then, just dey your lane.

You don't have to join.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY.

kindly JOIN other 367+ men by tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

The link again=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin

3 Likes

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by Raymeskey: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Baba
This your epistle long o
You sure zazy Nigerians go read am so

10 Likes

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by DaInferno(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
as I d read am... I d picture wetin one babe for area the come my side come do, she no d want go back her house, she go gist sote gist go finish
but guess what, I never still ask her out grin
I have go this weird feeling that

if you want something, ask for it, no d do like say person dey ur mind, I'd respect that, besides, these days,na money boys d find
and I am reserved type of guy, I no d want jump into conclusions before person do me anyhow later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by gift2xl: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2020
This is literature.

2 Likes

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by Onyenna(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Nnaah meeehn! This Vol. 1 is very LONG ooh!...

I read the major points only.....

Nice one.....

1 Like

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 7:49am On Jun 07, 2020
Onyenna:
Nnaah meeehn! This Vol. 1 is very LONG ooh!...

I read the major points only.....

Nice one.....

Lol. E long be that?
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2020
gift2xl:
This is literature.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by HundHunter(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2020
You said 3 signs but I counted over 33 signs and wonders.

Oga op abridged version of the write up will be much more better.

4 Likes

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2020
HundHunter:
You said 3 signs but I counted over 33 signs and wonders.

Oga op abridged version of the write up will be much more better.

"Signs and wonders"? Mad oo.

I deliberately make it long to put off people I don't want. You get?
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2020
DaInferno:
as I d read am... I d picture wetin one babe for area the come my side come do, she no d want go back her house, she go gist sote gist go finish

if you want something, ask for it, no d do like say person dey ur mind, I'd respect that, besides, these days,na money boys d find
and I am reserved type of guy, I no d want jump into conclusions before person do me anyhow later

Lol. You just don't know what to say or do that's why.
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 9:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Raymeskey:
Baba
This your epistle long o
You sure zazy Nigerians go read am so

I no wan lazy Nigerians to read it.
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Babe never like me before am just realizing
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2020
All these long epistle before u go know Only her eyes can tell u all u need to know bro. There's a way she will eyefuck u straight up u no need any help to code. It the safest, easiest and surest
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2020
mmars:
Babe never like me before am just realizing

Lol.
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2020
dairykidd:
All these long epistle before u go know Only her eyes can tell u all u need to know bro. There's a way she will eyefuck u straight up u no need any help to code. It the safest, easiest and surest

Well, I don't even have to "analyze" whether a girl likes me. But then, not all guys have the balls to walk up to a strange girl and start talking to her. That's why I'm sharing these tips to help them start approaching their crushes with less tendency to get a "no" or snubbed.
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by Luizkid(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Me I didn't read but one thing I know is, Ladies are the most complicated topics to study cos same sign means different thing for other Ladies. Just wen you think you've seen all the green lights and make your move, you'll start hearing things like 'No nah, I don't expect this from you or what were you thinking'?

2 Likes

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2020
DaInferno:

We already know
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by Openbusiness: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Aother rubbish post with zero sense! All this indomie shoedren sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Aother rubbish post with zero sense! All this indomie shoedren sef undecided

Okay. We've heard you "spagetti" child.

3 Likes

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by haiti007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Everyone knows this already
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by Openbusiness: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Geisha child. Na your grandpa i be oh grin

1 Like

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by themaestro08(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

grin cheesy cheesy spaghetti child
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by themaestro08(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Spaghetti child shut up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Ok. Weldone "old pa"
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
themaestro08:

Spaghetti child shut up cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. Haha
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
haiti007:
Everyone knows this already

Okay sir. "ominiknowest" the post is not meant for professors like you. You can kindly waka pass. Bye-bye.

1 Like

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by DMPaulSr: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
U want me to read all this things becus of shooting shots.

1 Like

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
DMPaulSr:
U want me to read all this things becus of shooting shots.

You can humbly waka pass if you're okay with your "singul" life.
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by DMPaulSr: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

You can humbly waka pass if you're okay with your "singul" life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by NengakGodwin1: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
DMPaulSr:

Mad oo.
Re: Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot by stanliwise(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
I'm about to SHOW you 3 commonly ignored signals girls usually gives so you can take advantage of them and easily "shoot your shot". 

But then, why am I qualified to teach you?

Well, my name is Nengak Godwin. I'm a dating coach for guys. And the founder of "Dating Secrets Hub". And inside the group I've been showing over 367+ guys how to attract pretty women & girls into their lives...and have a better "Sekz" life.

And a lot of them have been coming back with awesome testimonies.(especially in my FB group). One of them, even came surprised that "girls are now chasing him". It's crazy.

But, I need you to understand this...

I'm NOT doing this for entertainment.

I want raise an army of super-driven guys who'll soon become so damn good at getting girls.

So if you're the lazy type. Abegi, just stop reading this. Because, I want you to pick up lessons from what I'll be sharing. Then, go out there and start practicing them.

Don't just read and relax.

So, with that out of the way.

Let's begin...

Let me tell you a short story. 

Back in the days. 

When I was in J.S.S 2 in high school. I used to be a very SHY guy. I didn't used to feel free to express myself around Girls. 

As in bah... Whenever I see a "fine geh" I have a crush on. My heart will start beating fast. And then, I'll start feeling nervous like say dem ask one dummy to stand in front of class to answer a hard question. 

And he knows they'll laugh at him for giving the wrong answer. 

But, fast forward to today. 

Omo. Nengak don get mind. Lol.

I fit stand in front of babe and talk to her like say na my junior sister. 

So, how was I able to overcome that fear of approaching girls I like? 

Well, it's a long story. 

I'll tell you some other time. 

Back to our topic. 

My guy. You see, most times, when a girl likes you. She can't just start coming to toast you directly. 

WHY? 

This is because, right from history. Up till date. In the African society... It's almost always seen as a taboo for a GIRL to openly tell you she likes you first. 

So this social conditioning has made them a kind of reserved. They'll do their best to hide their true intends even if they're itching to let you know. 

So how can you tell if she LIKES you or not? 

They usually do this using cues and some non-verbal ways. 

Let me break it down for you, my guy. 

Although, there are so many signs. 

But, I'll only show you about 3 of them today. 

1.) Giggles & Laughs: this is usually when you say something that is not really comic but she still finds it funny. Or at times. She just sees you and keeps maintaining eye contact for a while, then keeps smiling at you. 

2.) Hair Touching: girls are fond of gently playing with their hair around guys they have a crush on. If you notice a girl doing this when you guys are taking then she's likely into you. 

Now, this may sound too good to be true. 

But, it's psychological and it's something they usually do subconsciously. Without even thinking about it. 

I mean, they just can't help it. 

If you think this is not real... 

Then, it means you're too logical. And we're talking of girls here. I mean, tender creatures that are largely driven by emotions. 

Okay? So, f**k logic. 

3.) Communication: this is usually in form of verbal or non-verbal ways. 

For instance; she'll try so hard to talk to you. Or maybe, just ask you a question about something so you can talk to her. 

Personally, I've had several instances where a girl will even know something but deliberately ask me questions about it. 

They do this to know more about you. Or see if you're a potential date. 

So they can get close to you, more faster. 

At times, she'll ask someone your name and keep calling you almost everytime with a sexy voice so you can notice her. 

Let's say I meet her for the first time and I press her emotional buttons correctly(topic for another day). 

And then, I collect her number. And also save it with her name. And I leave. 

Before I know it...

She'll start calling me in a sexy way with my name. Whenever she sees me. 

Omo! 

The first time it happened. I was kind of shock. Until I later realized that girls like to do that to guys they have a crush on. 

Another Way Is... 

They start tapping your shoulder. Sometimes she'll even touch you gently and say something like; "Hi, how's your bla, bla, bla..."

Then pause and expect you to say something(which is why it's good to know how to start a conversation with girls...) 

Because, that will also determine if she'll start avoiding you like most guys or see you as a badass guy she'll like to kiss, date and even sleep with.

AND, here's the truth...

Knowing if a Girl likes you is not ENOUGH. She may show you "green light" today, and begin to "form class" the next day for you. 

Heck, she may even snub you and start calling someone who's close to you with sweet words like;

"sweetheart", "my love" "darling", and that's if you don't even see her kissing or realize she's sleeping with someone who's not even BETTER than you... And that's why you need to bear these 3 THINGS in mind.

NO. I'm not going to reveal everything here. Instead, I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food for yourself, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo...ehen!

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset into our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing; "7 Mistakes That ALWAYS Make Girls Friend-zone You"...(ONLY if you answer the question you'll be asked after you click on "join group"...).

Because, we need your WhatsApp number to send you the FREE REPORT – directly into your inbox. PLUS, you'll get EXCLUSIVE updates about our advance programs in the future & other helpful tips.

So...once you click on "join group" you'll be asked to input your WhatsApp number.

It's MANDATORY. If not, don't take it personal when your request to join is ignored.

Again, even though I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips & methods for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even get the RESPECT of pretty girls will make you angry.

Then, just dey your lane.

You don't have to join.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY.

kindly JOIN other 367+ men by tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

The link again=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin

see this learner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch first S£x in BBNaija house between yousef & Nini / Would You Date Or Marry A Poor Woman / Breast Feeding Ur Child And Hubby !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.