Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police (27856 Views)

Eze Napoleon Amadi Killed By His Wife Gladys Amadi In Rivers State (Photos) / Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested / OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by MyGeneration(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
What are they expecting from a state that endorses cultism. In rivers state university... Almost every lecturer is a cultist, even the security men most are cultist, they pay the cultist money as homage before they organize anything, they keep reserved vip seats for there leaders during events in the school, they give the cultist standing ovation when they come in.

All these things are real and its happening in that school, but nobody is saying or doing anything about it

Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by desiredhome: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
lipsrsealed Sometimes SiLence is golden. He'll have just pretend ND kept Quiet rather dan Scream he knew dem so as to save his life.
How do you know he screamed?

Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by archat: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
this the best purnishement for so of these wicked lecturers in our higer intitutions....

God forgive me

Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by MyGeneration(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
bunmconig:
hmmmmm! how the police take know? something is fishy here....
they attacked his home they knew this information from testimony from family members
Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by Chukwurah003: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
success1smyn:
Rip

security in nigeria has become something else. May the good lord continue to protect us from the men of the underworld.

Especially Rivers State
Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by Myself2(m): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
bunmconig:
hmmmmm! how the police take know? something is fishy here....

Maybe there was someone else in za room
Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by Originalsly: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
KINGJAJA888:

lipsrsealed Sometimes SiLence is golden. He'll have just pretend ND kept Quiet rather dan Scream he knew dem so as to save his life.

I agree with you. Reading between the lines.... the robbery was completed... the robbers on their way... then they went back to strike him causing him to faint die. If they knew he recognized them before... they would've killed him them. But..... it can also be one of the robbers didn't know the target until the operation was in progress.... and after leaving... told the others ....he was my lecturer but I'm not sure if he recognized me. Taking no chances... the others decided to return to kill him. More likely... the lecturer told his younger brother he recognized the robber before they returned. It's the younger that rushed him to the hospital... which suggest he was there... and the one that gave the Police the information. Just my take.

Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Why people find it difficult to blow whistle cuz no one will protect you after. Just keep shut and dumb if you love your life.

Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by goodnewsbabe: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by success1smyn(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Btruth:
Not only security. Everything don spoil finish. I'm on a trip to Badagry now. You need to see the state of the roads. It's sickening.
e tire pesin oo
Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by Reference(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sickening. angry

You can imagine the number of man-hours in the forge and furnace it takes to make a Professor out of a scholar. The millions of Naira invested in getting him sound education. The sacrifices his friends and family will have endured for years..... only to have one demon take it all away in a flash....

Just sickening...

Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by Jaqenhghar: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
If that is true, he is not a smart professor.
Which smart person claims to recognise a robber on mask during robbery...
He killed himself...
......and you think what you put up there is smart. SMH
Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by Jaqenhghar: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
KINGJAJA888:
I take it you were there and witnessed it all. Na who do una like this abeg?
Originalsly:

I agree with you. Reading between the lines.... the robbery was completed... the robbers on their way... then they went back to strike him causing him to faint die. If they knew he recognized them before... they would've killed him them. But..... it can also be one of the robbers didn't know the target until the operation was in progress.... and after leaving... told the others ....he was my lecturer but I'm not sure if he recognized me. Taking no chances... the others decided to return to kill him. More likely... the lecturer told his younger brother he recognized the robber before they returned. It's the younger that rushed him to the hospital... which suggest he was there... and the one that gave the Police the information. Just my take.
See this one with his dumb take
[img]https://media1./images/15a69200e35bd7398ebce171deccca05/tenor.gif?itemid=12001212[/img]

Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by sammymama: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
RIP
Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by Annycj: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rip
Re: Prof. E. N. Amadi Killed Because He Recognized One Of The Robbers– Police by ufuosman(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
May his soul rest in peace

4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja / Young Man Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists. Photos