Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man (5046 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Breaking News: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo Vanguard / I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by warrior01: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2010
Quite frankly it is becoming clearer that Jonathan will simply not get elected. Or if he does rig himself in for another term we will simply have a very ungovernable Nigeria. This game was always Jonathan's to loose and he has simply lost it because he simply does not know how to play the game.

I totally disagree with you. GEJ has the support of majority of Nigerians. We are tired of all this propaganda and false statements that doesn't represent the true situations on ground.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2010
warrior01:

I totally disagree with you. GEJ has the support of majority of Nigerians. We are tired of all this propaganda and false statements that doesn't represent the true situations on ground.

really?

well lets see.

The President has a choice of plotting a gracious exit or being disgraced.

He simply has not got it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Democracy Can Only Work If We Are Paid Jumbo Allowances - Rep Member / Missing Airforce Jet Found. / About OEAS And Their Call For A Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.