Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man (5048 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Breaking News: Jonathan Replies Obasanjo Vanguard / I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2010
On NTA live now: Ex-Militants numbering 60 were in Aso Rock today to pay solidarity to GEJ. What a nation
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Obiagu1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
df2006:

it is very clear that this bombing as no purpose whatsoever for the niger delta, what is the motive of this bombings at this time? okah dose not have a standing army, whatsoever any where in ND, and his recent interview with aljazeera clearly shows where his allegiance lies, the various people of the ND have come out clearly to condemn this attack, including various commanders responsible for past attacks, is it untill okah comes out to disclaim this attack before you all will believe?  why don,t we wait as the investigations unfolds? jonathan has said this has nothing to do with the niger delta, which is very true.  

The only problem was that Nigerian government wanted to pretend as if lives weren’t at stake during the 50th anniversary and forewarn everyone to stay clear of the Eagle Square.

Read this interview.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2010
jabbok:

On NTA live now: [size=14pt]Ex-[/size] Militants numbering 60 were in Aso Rock today to pay solidarity to GEJ. What a nation

Does the word EX mean anything anymore? Apparently no EX militant was involved . . . this is CURRENT MILITANTS . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by james1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
Solidarity it is!
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by fender(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
I can't help but laff in Efik grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by sayso: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
they come in different colours.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by muhsin(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
GEJ is the stupidest president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by UyiIredia(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
*looks at the topic post, sighs and wonders when Nigeria will be devoid of political brouhaha* >>> undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by chakula: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
muhsin:

GEJ is the stupidest president Nigeria ever had.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by guydudu: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
This country needs prayer, I tink GEJ lacks wat it takes to rule this country for the next 4yrs. I was routing for him cuz i wanted some1 from the ND to rule and lets see hw he will treat his own peeps, i tink the people of ND needs a better candidate!!! SHAME
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by tomv(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
I do not believe henry Okah confession, it is politically motivated, one thing is certain that the Oct 1 bomb blast, was politically motivated and i will place my searchlight on GEJ detractors who are majorly plilitacal leaders from the North, namely, IBB, Atiku, Saraki, Iyorchia Ayu, Gusau etc. and very soon, the coast will be clearer and the MARADONA will be unveiled!
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by eewule(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
as okah has been permitted by the presidency to name the culprits, he should let the world know who,     otherwise he is a damned liar, paid by the northerners
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Nwaokike(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2010
this is really a naija 24hrs movie.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by jamace(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
as okah has been permitted by the presidency to name the culprits, he should let the world know who, otherwise he is a damned liar, paid by the northerners

Yes o.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by opuro(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2010
so how many MEND do we have?
I know GEJ have his own MEND
TOMPOLO have his mend
OKAH have his MEND
GEJ say no be his MEND do am
so that means is either TOMPOLO mend or OKAH mend that do am abi
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by henryhemon(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Am nt a pro jonathan or anybdy,i advise us that we shldn't pass judgement yet cuz there's more 2this than we dnt knw,they're politicians n they politics wit our lives.
Sincerely i dnt think gej is d one dt wil take us to d promiseland,nt ibb,nt ribadu,expct pple lik utomi,duke.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by oluite(f): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
Nwaokike:

this is really a naija 24hrs movie.
i was just going to say this.A bomb went off,people died,drama more and more keeps unfolding!!!
Nigeria We Hail Thee, We will certaining see the end of this film!!
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by derockyp: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
i dont really knw wats happening 2 us in dis Naija? most we kill ourselves like animals b4 laying our grievances. those who are responsible shudn't go [i][/i]free.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by princekevo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
I just discovered many has lost their sense logical reasoning out of sentiments.

- Mend release a threat for an attack 4days before the attack.
- Ukah was arrested in SA few days before the attack as their leader, based on the warning issued by Mend.

After the Attack.
- Mend issued a message claiming responsibility for the attack.
- President exonerating Mend from the attack yet still holding Ukah responsible, charged to court for an arrestmade based on the Mend prior notice of an attack which finally took place.
- President and co claiming Ukah is an Ex mend member, as such his statements can not be taken serious.
- The same president invited Mend ex-Mend member who exonerated Mend from the attack after a coffee.
- The statement of the Ex-mend member invited for a coffee by the president is believed to be truth, but the statement release by another EX member of Mend is lies.

Please can someone explain to me all these like am a 4 year old boy, maybe i would understand it better.

IBB is no saint but if this is how he also killed Delegiwa, MKO, and others am really beginning to doubt all the allegation.

GEJ should jst do us one favour and shut up his mouth. The power does not lie again with IBB that we will say he is gonna obstruct the justices. The power is in his hand now. He should conduct a proper investigation and bring to book who ever is responsible for the attack. Not going up and down talking rubbish as if it is a primary school fight we are in. I hate Men who have in their possession both yam and knife but still whine of hunger.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
WOW  . . . .

Jumble + more Jumble    = ABSOLUTELY, IBB is involved in this incident  . .  .

WOW

GOOD EDUCATION is NECESSARY OOO!!!
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Ericology(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
jabbok:

BANG! BANG! x number of casualties.
MEND claims responsibilty.
Jonathan says he Knows MEND and they are lying and innocent
Okah implicates Jonathans camp on Aljazeera.
Jonathan replies that Okah is a drowning man and accussed mass murderer.

The drama is still unfolding.

Is Jonathan the type of man we can leave our future in his hands? Have his utterances been presidential enough?

NO NO NO
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Ericology(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
mikeansy:

I don't know why it is up to Jonathan to Absolve mend of wrongdoing even after they have claimed responsibility.?

Shows u how dumb GEJ is, a smart president wld say these, fellow Nigerians, news got to us that 2 bombs were detonated at so so place dat claimed the lives of so so number of people and injured so so number,,,, the perpetrators have no reasons to cut short the lives of fellow Nigerians while they were celebrating our independence, my govt will do everything possible to bring the perpetrators to book, we sympathize with families of the victims and promise to get to the root of this matter, FINISH, Then the SSS and Police Chiefs go carry on with investigations and name callings, I think GEJ needs presidential lectures including his wife
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Ericology(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
henryhemon:

Am nt a pro jonathan or anybdy,i advise us that we shldn't pass judgement yet cuz there's more 2this than we dnt knw,they're politicians n they politics wit our lives.
Sincerely i dnt think gej is d one dt wil take us to d promiseland,nt ibb,nt ribadu,expct pple lik utomi,duke.

God bless you
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Nnaboys: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
I can now see how silly Jonathan is. He should just shut his mouth if he does not have any important thing to say. With due respect to him.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by seanet02: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
dont you understand anything EXCEPT SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by ow11(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
I hate it when Nigerians decide to misspell a name for no apparent reason!

Sani KAITA is written as Sani Keita which  angry angry angry angry me! How difficult is it to write an a instead of an e?

Now
princekevo:

I just discovered many has lost their sense logical reasoning out of sentiments.

- Mend release a threat for an attack 4days before the attack.
- Ukah was arrested in SA few days before the attack as their leader, based on the warning issued by Mend.

After the Attack.
- Mend issued a message claiming responsibility for the attack.
- President exonerating Mend from the attack yet still holding Ukah responsible, charged to court for an arrestmade based on the Mend prior notice of an attack which finally took place.
- President and co claiming Ukah is an Ex mend member, as such his statements can not be taken serious.
- The same president invited Mend ex-Mend member who exonerated Mend from the attack after a coffee.
- The statement of the Ex-mend member invited for a coffee by the president is believed to be truth, but the statement release by another EX member of Mend is lies.

Please can someone explain to me all these like am a 4 year old boy, maybe i would understand it better.

IBB is no saint but if this is how he also killed Delegiwa, MKO, and others am really beginning to doubt all the allegation.

GEJ should jst do us one favour and shut up his mouth. The power does not lie again with IBB that we will say he is gonna obstruct the justices. The power is in his hand now. He should conduct a proper investigation and bring to book who ever is responsible for the attack. Not going up and down talking rubbish as if it is a primary school fight we are in. I hate Men who have in their possession both yam and knife but still whine of hunger.

Spelt OKAH as UKAH three times! Why can't people read a name properly instead of assuming how it should sound in their head! This is the reason WAEC certificates come with misspelt names. It is f#ckin annoying  angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Kilode1: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
ow11:

I hate it when Nigerians decide to misspell a name for no apparent reason!

Sani KAITA is written as Sani Keita which  angry angry angry angry me! How difficult is it to write an a instead of an e?

Now
Spelt OKAH as UKAH three times! Why can't people read a name properly instead of assuming how it should sound in their head! This is the reason WAEC certificates come with misspelt names. It is f#ckin annoying angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by shotster50(m): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2010
And this freak show continues.
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Vavavoom(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2010
[b]It is troubling times indeed. What people will do to fulfill a prohphecy, remember Campbell's warning, John Campbell? And people who are supposed to be intellectuals(Odein Ajumogobia and co) took his assertions with a pinch of salt. The US have got a dossier of all electronic and voice recordings exchanging back and forth between all the players involved in this charade. And so when they proactively but subtly warn we fail to heed and dismiss it with a wave of hand.
We are at a precipice and even some contributors here can't see the danger of self-annilhilation that brews right before their eyes. Chinua Achebe was right, he said, '' things are falling apart the centre cannot hold'', it is a prophecy that is coming to pass, the regions of Nigeria constitute young Ikemefunna, weak but loved by his tribes men. Okowkwo is being played out by a power loving elite, people who have used tribe & religion to cow their lot into submission. Add a gun runner, whose daily meat and mode of survival has been taking away by a supposed amnesty and you have a cocktail of gunpowder waiting to explode. All the actors with their interest to protect, not bothered if Nigeria survives another harmattan or not, it is indeed troubling times as we have half truths, sometimes outright lies being bandied for our consummtion. I don't have all the answers so I can like many theorize but I choose not to because in my eyes all of the actors contribute to why our house has fallen sad.[/b]
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
When we said Jonathan was simply not up to the job, some folks here simply did not get it.
Thank God he has finally come full circle by appointing Gen Azazzi as NSA as I first proposed. His next task is to replace Ima Niboro, because that boy is the most uncouth Presidential spokesman I have seen in the history of this country.

Quite frankly it is becoming clearer that Jonathan will simply not get elected. Or if he does rig himself in for another term we will simply have a very ungovernable Nigeria. This game was always Jonathan's to loose and he has simply lost it because he simply does not know how to play the game.

Anybody who loves Jonathan should advice him to start plotting a gracious exit. PDP is in a stalemate now, Jonathan can not pull this off without total violence and brazen rigging. The thought of IBB or Gusau or Atiku is not inspiring either.

Jonathan must start plotting a plan B now and identify a charismatic successor who can unify Nigeria. They do not have to rig election for this person they just have to encourage the person subtly may be through the Labour Party. Because the Future of Nigeria don't look good in the hands of PDP right now. It sends cold blood up my spine what is going on in PDP.

If only what Azazi can deliver in the next few months is to let Jonathan come to this realisation he would have achived a lot.

[s]whispers (azazi can draft in duke, they are close friends)[/s]
Re: Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2010
BTW can I also add that even an illiterate like Tompolo or Boko Haram sect leaders can assemble a cabinet, get them to make good policies and get ur press secretary to dish out all sorts of Press statements.

But you know a leader who can think on their feet and make the right call or Judgement in times of emergencies like this.

Jonathan just failed his first commander in chief test and this pretty much explains why he is attempting to run the country from behind the scene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year Shocker Awaits Service Chiefs / Boko Haram Successfully Takes Over The 2nd Largest City In Borno / Tension As Pillar Of Light Appears From The Sky During IPOB Peaceful March-PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.