Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect (50261 Views)

Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush / I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Khris007: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin Behead d aboki MoFo

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Harrymig1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
This is beyond a wicked heart
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by losky83: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
GistMore9:
GistMore.com

A 22-year-old man, Mustapha Aliyu, has confessed to beheading three boys and one girl in various villages in the outskirts of Abuja.

He said for each of the male victim’s head he severed, he was paid N170,000 while he was paid N160,000 for the female head.

He was on a mission for the fifth head on the 19th of May, 2019, when he was caught by personnel of the Police Force

Speaking during his parade, the Commissioner of Police in charge of FCT, CP Bala Ciroma said efforts are being intensified to arrest his master who is currently at large.

On how he got involved in the act, Aliyu said: “I approached Mallam Yahaya because I was stranded and I needed N7000 for my education. After complaining to him, he offered me plate of rice and can malt. .

After consuming the meal, I could no longer speak. I could not even respond to what the Mallam said. I walked back to my area with a substance he gave to me. He told me that if I touch any child with it, he will not make sound. .

While I was walking, I saw a boy and I did as the Mallam instructed. I touched the boy and he didn’t make sound. I later beheaded him and got N170,000 as payment for the job.
I have so far beheaded four children, I was on a mission to behead the fifth child when police arrested me.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-beheaded-4-children-and-sold-each-head-for-n170k-suspect
look at the monkey taking innocent lives.left for me a little portion of his body will be cut off everyday until he dies so he could feel the pain of a dying child.bastard
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Gandollaar(f): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Memberclub:
I nor fit cut fowl neck sef.
It's because you are an indomie generation where everything has been made easy for you. The chicken seller now kills and dresses the chicken for the customer

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by JuanDeDios: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
That's what they do with kids o, ritual...some hospitals are into this business...every parents watch your kids o
Hospitals? How do they do it?

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by ollymaye: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
The best thing is to arrest all the herbalists and Alfas-pastors(evil ones)... by then all these ritual killing will be drastically reduce.

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Gandollaar(f): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Poor kids! RIP.
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by babyfaceafrica: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
JuanDeDios:
Hospitals? How do they do it?
which kain question be this?
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Memberclub(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
It's because you are an indomie generation where everything has been made easy for you. The chicken seller now kills and dresses the chicken for the customer
do you know my age?

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by tfelicityk(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
God have mercy on we Nigerians
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Gandollaar(f): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Memberclub:
do you know my age?
By their fruits... grin
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by anonymous1759(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Animals are more expensive than humans it's a pity poverty is the root of all evil.
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cut his Penis, cook it and feed him with it

Then, cut his right leg. Make am do Pepper soup, feed him with it

Cut his left leg. Make am do Pepper Soup. Feed it to the Lions in Zoo. Take him there!!!

Finally, give him a straw and a cupful of Sniper...

Let him suck to death.
Evil people should get Wicked punishment until death....

You beheaded humans for living...??
What a wicked soul!!

May God keep everyone safe. Humans are endangered species in this country. Butchers everywhere!! !!

2 Likes

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Truthbites: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
The leaders failed us
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by johnmartus(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by johnmartus(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gandollaar:
By their fruits... grin
Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Originalsly: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmmm.... the Police should hand him over to the parents by day.... and collect him at nights... but warn the parents he must not be killed.

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Originakalokalo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
When we tell them that there are demonic powers, they don't believe.

He touched those children and they didn't make a single noise.

Pray.

Watch and pray.

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Amulla(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
"the way they selling children these days eh... Angel Gabriel will just get angry and hit the canon instead blowing the trumpet...😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by hybridblood07(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
I think the mallam casted a spell on the guy..
phelonrays:
Imagine this Devil in human form..... I'm still wondering why the Black race thinks mining skulls is the easiest way of getting rich in this 21 century....
so because of 7k you wasted four precious life that you can't even form a strand of their hair.... does your education worth more than those four beings you've just whisked away??

Demons everywhere..... ooh Lord! myself,family members, friends, prestigious N.landers do I lay on your hands....... this wolves shall not preoccupied our destiny...... ....crycry
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Benreu(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
may God have mercy on your soul...
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Melison:
If I were to be in power this kind of person is to be sentenced to death by slicing,I mean slicing his body parts on a daily basis till the bastard gives up
Rubbish
to death by slicing? Omo u and the guy go get arguments ���
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Nationsdaddy: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Am tired of this country. Bad news every day
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by sunkoye: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Haaaaaa

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by LarryBee1k: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria leaders are sitting on a ticking bomb. Imagine 7k. Some people own are still worse o. People that can't afford food! lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
I believe in "an eye for an eye." They need to cut off his head and give it away to a ritualist for free...but on second thought, NO. Hang it up on a stick in a village square.
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by SaturnNick(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Na dem... I dont need to read it period!
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by LarryBee1k: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
MaNyEsq:
I believe in "an eye for an eye." They need to cut off his head and give it away to a ritualist for free...but on second thought, NO. Hang it up on a stick in a village square.
you don't respond violence with violence. Life imprisonment is okay. With hard labour.
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by lazarusokafor90(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
IGBOSON1:
When i tell people the evil that resides in Nigeria (a country that likes to portray itself as highly religious) would leave even Sodom and Gomorrah open-mouthed in disbelief, they will say i don start again with my wahala! sad
Na so. You get mouth.
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by rusher14: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cock and bull story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Man Asks A Father Why He Exposed His Daughter's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.