Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect (50263 Views)

Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush / I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect / Man Kills His 4 Children And Housemaid In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Agugbadin: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
The government should resume public execution for this kind of crime. Death penalty should be served to this devil and it should be publicly carried out.

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Galaticos444: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yoruba muslims ajoka
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Nigerianiski: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wow!!! that's the salary of Nigerian intern doctors, this guy made what four doctors make in a month
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by modskiller(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
What an unfortunate fellow
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Priye007(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Kill him by beheading too so that he will also feel the pains.
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Gabson001(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
God of isrealite.. 22yrs bush dog 4 children ahhh aye le
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by jimmyLd101: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
See problem again Man head cost pass woman head. Men have been in trouble since the day of Adams
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Jebosh(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Things are getting worst day by day. Lord i thank you and will continue praise ur name for ur protection over me,my family and those calling and serving u with whole heart.i pray we will not be victim of prey and wicked people
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by AfonjaConehead: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
That's a harvester and miners ,a coneheaded structured one

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
I'd be very angry if they just kill this fool like that.. They should make the idiot see hell on earth first before sending him to the other hell below.. They can start by cutting off his fingers every week and treating him after every cut so he doesn't die but feel the pains.. Before they would have chopped off his 10 fingers and toes believe me he would have seen what hell looks like then they can enter another of his body part like ears. In conclusion, may that idiot and every one that has a hand in those killings wether directly or indirectly, die a very sorrowful and miserable death Amen..
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Baroba(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Evil, We need to bring back the death penalty..
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by LZAA: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
He has a conehead
He must have learnt it from the descendants of the fallen one grin
RIP to the kids tho cry
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by LZAA: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
AfonjaConehead:
That's a harvester and miners ,a coneheaded structured one

grin
I mean the cone is clearly visible
His real name must be jamiu or fatai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
The president and his vice hold court in Aso Rock while the blood of innocent men, women & children waters the land.

If there is a God in heaven he will punish them anew, every single time those two hypocrites call on him.
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2019
And his head is still on his shoulder!
Give him what he deserves!
Behead the devil incarnate immediately!
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Vince77(m): 12:25am On Jun 22, 2019
The kind of things we read about nowadays is terrible. And these are just a little percentage of the terrible things that happens in the country every day.
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Sunrise258: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2019
I used to tell people (Igbo n Yoruba) that the level of money ritual killings in the north is very rampant than the South but they wouldn't listen or even believe me. This is a normal occurrence in the North. All those dangerous alhaji you see wearing white clothes hands are full of blood. Their money ritual usually involve many lives!!!
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Sirseedorf(m): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Mehn am weak

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by cococandy(f): 1:08am On Jun 22, 2019
Sometimes I just don’t have words

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by davillian(m): 1:33am On Jun 22, 2019
phelonrays:
Imagine this Devil in human form..... I'm still wondering why the Black race thinks mining skulls is the easiest way of getting rich in this 21 century....
so because of 7k you wasted four precious life that you can't even form a strand of their hair.... does your education worth more than those four beings you've just whisked away??

Demons everywhere..... ooh Lord! myself,family members, friends, prestigious N.landers do I lay on your hands....... this wolves shall not preoccupied our destiny...... ....crycry
You de mind the idiot
You wanted 7k you got 170k
And you still continued .
Today I go burst your brain

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by karma2000: 1:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Karma karma karma we need ur judgment now
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by shugabasbn: 2:20am On Jun 22, 2019
Even God/god is afraid of human being especially Nigerians
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Ugosample(m): 2:29am On Jun 22, 2019
The question nobody is asking is.....

WHO are those heads sold to?

those are the main people that need to be nailed

this one is just a conduit and would be wasted soon..
they will look for another conduit to continue the supply chain.

Only when we deal decisively with the demand side for these body parts that this menace will stop

Nigeria indeed has become something else

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Ugosample(m): 2:31am On Jun 22, 2019
Gandollaar:
It's because you are an indomie generation where everything has been made easy for you. The chicken seller now kills and dresses the chicken for the customer

don't see anything wrong with that

Humans.are suppose to be on the ascendancy, not retrogressing...

I'm just saying sha

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Ugosample(m): 2:32am On Jun 22, 2019
Sunrise258:
I used to tell people (Igbo n Yoruba) that the level of money ritual killings in the north is very rampant than the South but they wouldn't listen or even believe me. This is a normal occurrence in the North. All those dangerous alhaji you see wearing white clothes hands are full of blood. Their money ritual usually involve many lives!!!

Damn undecided

this sort of hypocrisy in Nigeria is just damming

you claim.to be alhaji or Christian yet you are doing despicable things undecided
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Ugosample(m): 2:34am On Jun 22, 2019
Vince77:
The kind of things we read about nowadays is terrible. And these are just a little percentage of the terrible things that happens in the country every day.

exactly

1 Like

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Barsalimbinbaz: 2:35am On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore9:
GistMore.com

A 22-year-old man, Mustapha Aliyu, has confessed to beheading three boys and one girl in various villages in the outskirts of Abuja.

He said for each of the male victim’s head he severed, he was paid N170,000 while he was paid N160,000 for the female head.

He was on a mission for the fifth head on the 19th of May, 2019, when he was caught by personnel of the Police Force

Speaking during his parade, the Commissioner of Police in charge of FCT, CP Bala Ciroma said efforts are being intensified to arrest his master who is currently at large.

On how he got involved in the act, Aliyu said: “I approached Mallam Yahaya because I was stranded and I needed N7000 for my education. After complaining to him, he offered me plate of rice and can malt. .

After consuming the meal, I could no longer speak. I could not even respond to what the Mallam said. I walked back to my area with a substance he gave to me. He told me that if I touch any child with it, he will not make sound. .

While I was walking, I saw a boy and I did as the Mallam instructed. I touched the boy and he didn’t make sound. I later beheaded him and got N170,000 as payment for the job.
I have so far beheaded four children, I was on a mission to behead the fifth child when police arrested me.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-beheaded-4-children-and-sold-each-head-for-n170k-suspect
look at the state of heart man
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Ugosample:
The question nobody is asking is.....

WHO are those heads sold to?

those are the main people that need to be nailed

this one is just a conduit and would be wasted soon..
they will look for another conduit to continue the supply chain.

Only when we deal decisively with the demand side for these body parts that this menace will stop

Nigeria indeed has become something else

Melison:
If I were to be in power this kind of person is to be sentenced to death by slicing,I mean slicing his body parts on a daily basis till the bastard gives up
Rubbish

Unfortunately most of those in power are involved in things like these directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Brightest04(m): 3:50am On Jun 22, 2019
This kind of case need no delay,the guy supposed to have been sent off to hell since and go after the master at large
Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by ACE1010: 5:22am On Jun 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect by Mummymahdi(f): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2019
IGBOSON1:
When i tell people the evil that resides in Nigeria (a country that likes to portray itself as highly religious) would leave even Sodom and Gomorrah open-mouthed in disbelief, they will say i don start again with my wahala! sad

And this is true the devil himself has a kingdom in naija see display of fake religious worships everywhere see evil mind in most of daily activities, no love among ppl no mercy. May God helppp Nigeria and nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.