Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U (4169 Views)

Omo! This Soldier From Gambia Just Finished Tinubu And The Entire African Leader / Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent / See This Senior Nigerian Scientist In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by Babyface33: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2019
I wish dis will work out.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Andersonjr:
Our leaders won't get hold of him now oo before u know it u'll hear that he has gone to China.

First pray they don't kill him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by jude79(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2019
PFRB:
All those who have responded so far are products of propaganda education. They know next to nothing. First of all we have to know what his storage is because that is the most important aspect. The guy says he can only get 5 out of the rest. It shows he is making some sense but we still have to see and know what his elements are.

what the guy is saying is bunkum. he mentioned capacitors as storage material, which he wants germans to build? what nonsense we know the storage capacities of capacitors which is why battery replaced them in serious power storage. as for the lightening towers the guy should stop lifting citations from P . N okeke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by princefunmmy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
immediately I saw MegaVolts.. I just gave up.. how can you say you generate power in volts..
power is in Watts, Voltage and Current gives power..
let him calm down.
I'm a professional in power generation. The problem with power is not generation, it is storage. I think we should focus on energy storage. we generate enough energy but storage and transmission also causes energy loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by eugenenwajei(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:
Is it Aba-made thunder or real thunder that he wants to store? Which kain play be this naw? grin undecided
D undecidedchina thunder
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by PFRB: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
princefunmmy:
immediately I saw MegaVolts.. I just gave up.. how can you say you generate power in volts..
power is in Watts, Voltage and Current gives power..
let him calm down.
I'm a professional in power generation. The problem with power is not generation, it is storage. I think we should focus on energy storage. we generate enough energy but storage and transmission also causes energy loss

How many volts does lightening carry?
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by princefunmmy(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
PFRB:

How many volts does lightening carry?
do you have a fixed figure for it? if you do please tell me and the instrument used to measure the volts.. not charge o
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by PFRB: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2019
princefunmmy:

do you have a fixed figure for it? if you do please tell me and the instrument used to measure the volts.. not charge o

Each lightning bolt can contain up to 1 billion volts.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by PFRB: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2019
jude79:

what the guy is saying is bunkum. he mentioned capacitors as storage material, which he wants germans to build? what nonsense we know the storage capacities of capacitors which is why battery replaced them in serious power storage. as for the lightening towers the guy should stop lifting citations from P . N okeke.

Recently, there have been breakthroughs with ultracapacitors, also called double-layer capacitors or supercapacitors, which have extremely high capacitances, reaching in excess of 2kF. Such capacitors can store large amounts of energy and offer new technological possibilities,

Read more http://www.capacitorguide.com/energy-storage/
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by SluttanSlayer: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Total nonsense.

If he could he wouldn't b alive as the global petrol-dollar zionist banisters would have long since taken him out.

On the feasibility of having a storage device that can store the energy from one single thunder bolt, he is talking fiction.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by princefunmmy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
PFRB:

Each lightning bolt can contain up to 1 billion volts.
do you know that is not a fact? how did they measure it
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by PFRB: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
princefunmmy:

do you know that is not a fact? how did they measure it

It appears you are not an electrical engineer.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by blueAgent(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2020
shortgun:
What this guy is saying doesn't make sense.
1. Thunder strikes can't be measured.
2. It will never make economic sense to store that huge amount of electrical energy....money that will be spent on storage will be mind bulging.
3. Thunder strikes is a discharge of electrical energy....how do u use something that is already used?
4. Thunder can be positively or negatively charged...how do u know the one u intend to capture grin
5. Thunder strikes is many times hotter than the surface of the sun....how do you handle this extreme hot temperatures undecided

I can stop laughing at this dude and his African backers who are quick to shout we are better than the whites.
it shows that must of them lack knowledge of basic electricity.
Re: Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U by Jimi24: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2020
This 'invention' is a load of crap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid19: China Will Colonize Africa. / Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State.. / 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.