Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? (36163 Views)

Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student / 10 Most Influential Books Of All Time / Plato’s Notion Of Philosopher King, And Nigerian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by Amujale(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Amazing what people can believe! What is wrong with you??!! Here is what u believe in a nutshell:

The Romans had many gods that they fervently worshipped including their emperor whose perceived divinity is the basis for a lot of his authority. The same emperor now goes to a lot of trouble to oversee the writing of a book that teaches that there is only one god, that this foreign god is the only true god, that the rest are false man-made gods, and that he, the emperor is not a god at all but a mere human being, nothing good ever said about him in the book. Same book then goes on to present his beloved empire in a very bad light to the extent that they are the ones who tortured and killed the hero. The book also says his empire is corrupt and sinful and would soon come crashing down!

That is what u believe!!

Look inwards and honestly ask yourself:
“WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!!”

You are missing the point.

God created you with a free brain, yet you arent making good use of it.

Stop trying to deflect the reality that you are being conned by first century Romans into believing ficticious characters from inside a biblography.

The bible is not what it claims to be, instead it's a biblography, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents which have been re-packaged, sex-ed up or outrightly fabricated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by Respect55(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r Mr Philosopher. U know exactly what I mean. Cogito is of course fallacious - the “I” at the beginning already assumes that “I” exists which had not yet been proven, and which the statement purports to be out to prove. You can’t prove that something exists by first already concluding it exists - that’s what’s wrong with cogito.
Sorry I won't reply u again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by CanadaOrBust: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Respect55:

Sorry I won't reply u again
QED

1 Like

Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by CanadaOrBust: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Amujale:

You are missing the point.

God created you with a free brain, yet you arent making good use of it.

Stop trying to deflect the reality that you are being conned by first century Romans into believing ficticious characters from inside a biblography.

The bible is not what it claims to be, instead it's a biblography, a compilation of various stories and typologies from accross the globe, the contents which have been re-packaged, sex-ed up or outrightly fabricated.

You are the one TOTALLY missing the point - the point that what you believe is RIDICULOUS! You keep repeating the same inanities.

I’ve already told you that my Christianity is spiritual. That the existence of the Bible is only tangential to it. That sometimes the best Christians are illiterate. That the earliest and most effective Christians never had the Bible.

Now compare that to your CONVOLUTED belief below:

The Romans had many gods that they fervently worshipped including their emperor whose perceived divinity is the basis for a lot of his authority. The same emperor now goes to a lot of trouble to oversee the writing of a book that teaches that there is only one god, that this foreign god is the only true god, that the rest are false man-made gods, and that he, the emperor is not a god at all but a mere human being, nothing good ever said about him in the book. Same book then goes on to present his beloved empire in a very bad light to the extent that they are the ones who tortured and killed the hero. The book also says his empire is corrupt and sinful and would soon come crashing down!

That is what u believe!!

May The Spirit reveal Himself to you.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by Amujale(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You are the one TOTALLY missing the point - the point that what you believe is RIDICULOUS! You keep repeating the same inanities.

I’ve already told you that my Christianity is spiritual. That the existence of the Bible is only tangential to it. That sometimes the best Christians are illiterate. That the earliest and most effective Christians never had the Bible.

Now compare that to your CONVOLUTED belief below:

That is what u believe!!

May The Spirit reveal Himself to you.
Good luck.

The bible is a FRAUD!

Let the words sink into the inner most condon of my brain and set me FREE as I read this text

THE BIBLE IS A FRAUD!

The bible is a compilation of plagiarized text from ancient religions and stories from around the world; the contents and characters of which have been re-packaged, sexed-up or simply altogether made-up.
Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amujale:
Imhotep a Nubian from KM.T is one of the greatest philosophers of all time.
Thanks bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by Amujale(m): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
imhotep:

Thanks bro grin grin grin

You're welcome bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by Amujale(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Imhotep was (he's) also a scientistsic.

The most remarkable medical practitioner in the history of Orthodox medicine aswell as one of the greatest mathematicians of all time.
Re: Who is The Greatest Philosopher Of All Time? by klins4213(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin kindly check registered year Sir and see who turned moniker around...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Covenant University In Land Tussle As Family Seeks Possession Order / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Oluwaseyi Ajibade: Third Class LASU Graduate, UNILAG Best Graduating PhD Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.