Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (65149 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Dearlord(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Peace is very expensive in today's world. sad
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
fat thing, what were you doing in their airspace at the first place?

god knows what is even happening in nigeria's space.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Temple1288(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
frankson1:

I haven't gone through the news about Iran bringing down a US Spy drone but if it's true that the US entered Iranian air space then US have no say because they would have done same. I still think it's publicity stunt by Trump. Tension is high now amongst world leaders with all the sanctions and hatred.

You are the third person that has responded to mention without using abusive words.

I SALUTE YOU SIR. wink

I salute you too.. I just state my opinion!
Tho I live in the USA, I don't live anywhere around the White House nor am I part of the Pentagon.. So it's just my opinion!

I salute you too.. But find me one bottle of beer!
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Temple1288(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] I'd give you F in your knowledge of international politics. I stopped reading when I got to the Turkey part.

Okay!!
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by dante0147: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Stallion2019:
Trump never intended to order any strike, just big, worthless brag/talk.

Besides, is there a nuclear weapon that can wipe the entire earth?? If yes, It's time to test it wherever it is pls.

This God forsaken world has expired, a new one is needed ASAP!

No known single NUCLEAR WEAPON can wipe the whole earth only if THE USA, RUSSIA, UK, FRANCE CAN FIRE THEIR WHOLE NUCLEAR ARSENAL!!! MAN NOTHING WILL GROW ON THIS earth!
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by kunmiiii: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
drakeli:
Story! Story!! Where were those sympathizers when US attacked Afghanistan? Iraq nko? Maybe dem dey sleep. What about Libya? Where all the sympathizers dey? All of you don’t know sisi about international politics. If only you know how much aids those your so called sympathizers get from the US every year. That’s shot up money

What's this one talking about? It's always the clueless ones that wallow and bask in their ignorance with arrogance, grin imagine someone comparing the modalities that led to the Iraq and Afghanistan invasion with a supposed Nuclear power Iran and still in the same breath have the guts to say another person doesn't know about International politics, please kindly swerve and get hold of the facts before you quote next time, it'd be a daunting task explaining because you come across very uninformed, No offense!

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by YungMillionaire: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
SoNature:

Waste of time replying a nonentity

The guy you are quoting is right and you are wrong. Muller found Russian meddled. Did you read the report at all? tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
tactius:

Conventionally....YES.

Practically....That's where the problem is.

Invading Iran is going to do lots of things.

1.Destabilze the Middle East further...and note that Iraq and Afghanistan, who are next door...are not exactly stable.

2.Russia is going to come into the war. Russia may not be as strong as the US...but they still pack a big punch. And Russia won't like the idea of US troops in Iran...too close to their borders....

3.Iran America, Israel and Saudi are biggest sponsor of terrorisim...ie...gurellia force capability that can be used to devastating effect against the Americans.

4.America has not gotten out of Iraq and Afghanistan. One more war....
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by AkinPhysicist: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
SoNature:

Waste of time replying a nonentity

The 'nonentity' you quoted is more learned than you. Did you read the Muller report? How come a 'nonentity' knows the findings and you do not?

grin grin Nairaland is a home of comedians... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by sweetTai(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
wowcatty:
Your mother is the iddiott!

Trump has never done anything to suggest he's against blacks, if anything, he's rather the best thing to happen to blacks. He is stopping the murder of black children from Haiti for Satanist's sacrifice. He is stopping abortions of black children for human parts harvest. Trump is helping black people get off welfare and into workforce. Trump is rebuilding degraded inner cities of black population putting a black man in charge and giving parent school choices. Trump changed the law Clinton used to get blacks in prison, trump didn't say "Blacks must be brought to heel" Clinton did, but of course like many like you, your brain can't process reality, you've gone through so much gaslighting and lost in it.

Your father and mother are the idiots. He calls us $hitholes, he’s looking for ways to reduce migration of Africans to America, he advised European nations of problems of African immigrants, America’s trade relationships with African nations is at all time low level etc. Africans and Black Americans are under constant harassment at work or in every day life in the USA.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by drakeli: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
kunmiiii:

What's this one talking about? It's always the clueless ones that wallow and bask in their ignorance with arrogance, grin imagine someone comparing the modalities that led to the Iraq and Afghanistan invasion with a supposed Nuclear power Iran and still in the same breath have the guts to say another person doesn't know about International politics, please kindly swerve and get hold of the facts before you quote next time, it'd be a daunting task explaining because you come across very uninformed, No offense!
I think Iran should have sympathized with her neighbors that the US attacked. An Attack is an attack. I bet you. No one will sympathize with Iran if attack. At least not all these Arab countries that accept aides from the US every year. That’s shot up money. This website foreignassistance.gov will show you how much each Arab government get from the US as aids. OYO is Iran’s name if attacked .

The hands of a giver will always be on top. He who pays the piper... It’s the natural law
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Emilokoiyawon: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
YungMillionaire:

The guy you are quoting is right and you are wrong. Muller found Russian meddled. Did you read the report at all? tongue

Leave the dullard...he thinks because we share the same NL platform that we are intellectual mates...sometimes I just laugh at these fools. grin grin
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
dante0147:

No known single NUCLEAR WEAPON can wipe the whole earth only if THE USA, RUSSIA, UK, FRANCE CAN FIRE THEIR WHOLE NUCLEAR ARSENAL!!! MAN NOTHING WILL GROW ON THIS earth!

& lets say they strike collectively- all mankind will melt & be wiped away ba? This is my interest.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by shugabasbn: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
USA is just provoking Iran to misbehaves in other to get reason to attack them. Shouting down of drone is not enough reasons for them to do that, mark my word after election that will be USA next target.
But I'm pro peace no to war
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Emilokoiyawon: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
AkinPhysicist:

The 'nonentity' you quoted is more learned than you. Did you read the Muller report? How come a 'nonentity' knows the findings and you do not?

grin grin Nairaland is a home of comedians... grin grin grin

The mumu is a comedian...he doesn't know anything but he will write multiple paragraphs exposing his stupidity and ignorance...thinking he is impressing anybody... grin grin grin
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Shaprara:

North Korea isn’t tripping USA, the USA has been calling for diplomatic solutions in north Korea which was successful during the time of George Bush and the former prime minister of North Korea who happens to be the father of the current prime minister. The USA is just continuing the pact of dipolmacy. See what George Bush did in [s]Iraq and the Middle East despite the nuclear war heads they posses,[/s] if it was George Bush in Trump situation and Iran is doing all of this I can bet [s]you Iran will be burning right now and that applies to North Korea too[/s], yiu can’t say trump or the USA is weak despite what he did to Syria in just a short time. Trump is taking the long short he’s letting the Iran people know he values there life and he’s not gonna take it because of a drone and that message is clear enough untop of the sanctions imposed by the USA and the protest and civic unrest the media is not reporting in Iran. A lot is astake for Iran because if trump strikes that would lead to more strikes and opposition would be stronger in Iran and the possibility of a long yearned regime change could happen, China gets 60% of his oil in Iran while japan gets about 20%, USA gets little and they don’t care if they get nothing. So Iran needs to be very careful because they will be facing a major distaster if they dare the USA again

Lies from the pit of hell. Iraq never posses Nuclear war head or WMD. I can't believe people like you still believe the lies from USA govt, even Collin Powell for NSA advisor and International Atomic Energy agency said no Nuclear weapon was found in Iraq.

Didn't bastard Bush called Iran and North Korea an axis of devil, but he couldn't invade them because the possess Nuclear weapons.
When you have Nuclear weapon, no country can invade you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by mvem(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
tyup:

and who tells you Really want the war to end in Syria or Afghanistan? the weapons Taliban and ISIS use where do you think they're gotten from?

So you expect US to end Talibans so the people can grow to become a threat to the US in the future?

One assignment for you if US are really not strong to end Talibans in Afghanistan i would like to to share me a link where they (Talibans) attacked US bases and killed lotta US army or citizens. Only thing US can do in Afghanistan is to ensure Taliban excesses are checked and US been doing pretty good lately
if you are current you will know US has withdrawn from Afghanistan and only kept a little of their officials for strategic reasons... History have shown a large and technical army don't always win wars... What happened in Vietnam, US fought for 10 years but were not victorious... US wanted to decimate Talibans in Afghanistan but is that the current situation.... Like I said, Wars are complicated and expensive. One of the reasons Obama won election in 2008 was the excessive spending US did for different wars that made Bush unpopular, making them enter recession in 2008/9
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by YungMillionaire: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
SoNature:

Trump is not just anybody in the US.
He's president!
The only set of people who can take action against Trump are the lawmakers.
And yes, Nancy Pelosi has stated that impeachment is not an option partly because it will take a long time to conclude.
Besides, if the HoR gets a majority vote to impeach him, the Congress will have to ratify it.
Sadly, Congressmen are mostly GOP members.
Again, Pelosi made it clear that impeaching Trump is not an option because that could earn him sympathy votes next year.
Besides, where did you get the evidence that the Russians meddled in the US election from? I love to know that.
The reason they are even talking about impeachment now is because of subpoenas...Mueller couldn't establish that there was Russian meddling.
Please answer the emboldened.
And stop arguing like an urchin and learn
Thanks

Clearly, you did not read the Muller report. Why is it that those of you who are the most ignorant and stupid on NL post the longest and most verbose comments? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Emilokoiyawon: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Lies from the pit of hell. Iraq never posses Nuclear war head or WMD. I can't believe people like you still believe the lies from USA govt, even Collin Powell for NSA advisor and International Atomic Energy agency said no Nuclear weapon was found in Iraq.

Didn't bastard Bush called Iran and North Korea an axis of devil, but he couldn't invade them because the possess Nuclear weapons.

Even American government has finally conceded that Iraq was a mistake and there were no WMDs (Bush/Chenney lied). But trust the black monkeys this side of the Atlantic, they have not gotten the memo yet grin grin grin grin
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by ibietela2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
sulasa07:

Iran has the capabilities to defend herself,Saudi is still grooming,if Iran gets destroyed at this moment,what can stop US from reaching Saudi?
So,the current Saudi royals are truelly US and Isreal aslickers but don't forget there are other Saudi royals waiting for the current Royal family to go overboard so they can use the peoples support to take control.

The prince wasn't supposed to be the ruler sef, his dad picked him instead of his uncle
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

The real reason is the 2020 elections. If them born Iran well, let them strike another US drone after Trump wins the 2020 elections. Trump just postponed their punishment day.
They will strike it, nothing will happen. This is the 6 or 7th US drone Iran will strike, some through hacking. For your information, your loquacious Trump just called Iranian his friends.

3 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by sulasa07(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
ibietela2:

The prince wasn't supposed to be the ruler sef, his dad picked him instead of his uncle
Thats part of what I'm saying.The current Royal Family will soon be ousted!
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by AgreatMan: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] You guys should stop crying about the defense budget of the US. Do you think the huge budget is for weapons development only?

The American defense budget is for paying salaries n hazard allowance. Sometimes, they also use some of it to carry olosho for d Generals. Whatever is left of $640B is embezzled by American version of Dasuki. If u cannot contribute to a sensible topic with good counter points, u can go to sports or Celebrity section

3 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Even American government has finally conceded that Iraq was a mistake and there were no WMDs (Bush/Chenney lied). But trust the black monkeys this side of the Atlantic, they have not gotten the memo yet grin grin grin grin
Don't mind our mumu brothers that do not know what is happening around the world. They consume anything they dish out to them.

Many of them don't understand geopolitics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Spanishmilf(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
dante0147:

Man it’s you who is dumb cause I don’t think you read or ever watch the news ? You think is everybody who likes coming online to read news !!!! Man North Korea doesn’t have a long range balistic missile neither does Iran so they can only hurt their neighbors who are American allies and not Americans their self !!

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
yarimagombe:
The fear of Iran is the beginning of wisdom, Donald Trump think Iran is like Iraq or Libya but he didn't know that withing a 24 hours Iran will destroy the entire United State.
grin You're a big fool.. the US just needs 67 f35 with 3 ballistics each carrying a nuclear war head for each strategic position and military Base and IRAN will be no more just under 45mins.
Before Iran nukes even arrives close to international waters..it would have been shot of the sky by US ADM tech. Try read up.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Temple1288(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
tiger28:
STUPID AFRICANS! supporting a MAN that NATURALLY dislike ANYTHING AFRICAN!

That's a very big lie!! That man sponsored the wedding of Black African (an ugly one at that)
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Spanishmilf(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Some people here doesn't know the capability of a nuclear weapon they think it bazookas
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
AgreatMan:

The American defense budget is for paying salaries n hazard allowance. Sometimes, they also use some of it to carry olosho for d Generals. Whatever is left of $640B is embezzled by American version of Dasuki. If u cannot contribute to a sensible topic with good counter points, u can go to sports or Celebrity section

God bless you brother. Recently, Pentagon can't give account how they spent trillions of dollars of tax payers money.

3 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Spanishmilf(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

They will strike it, nothing will happen. This is the 6 or 7th US drone Iran will strike, some through hacking. For your information, your loquacious Trump just called Iranian as his friends.
When North Korea seize USA navy ship what did Trump do nothing... When north Korea started arresting USA citizen in NK what did Trump do...Absolute nothing he know north Korea capability imagine Nigeria shooting down USA drone

2 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Some people here doesn't know the capability of a nuclear weapon they think it bazookas
Many of them their brains are filled with pap (ogi/akamu) the effect of biological and weapon is devastating let alone of Nuclear. Many of them think Nuclear weapons are like dane guns.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Arresting Putin In South Africa, A Declaration Of War On Our Country - Ramaphosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.