Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (63977 Views)

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Iraq Court Orders Trump Arrest Over Drone Strike On Iran General / Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Spanishmilf:
When North Korea seize USA baby ship what do Trump do nothing... When north Korea started arresting USA citizen in USA what did Trump do...Absolute nothing he know north Korea capability imagine Nigeria shooting down USA drone
Nigeria govt would have been handled roughly by USA, because we do not posses Nuclear weapon.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
AgreatMan:

The American defense budget is for paying salaries n hazard allowance. Sometimes, they also use some of it to carry olosho for d Generals. Whatever is left of $640B is embezzled by American version of Dasuki. If u cannot contribute to a sensible topic with good counter points, u can go to sports or Celebrity section
Oh!, The countless the us have worldwide is financed by the host countries right? Do you even know the outrageous price the US pays as a leasing fee to the host countries?
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Sufisunni: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
AgreatMan:

The American defense budget is for paying salaries n hazard allowance. Sometimes, they also use some of it to carry olosho for d Generals. Whatever is left of $640B is embezzled by American version of Dasuki. If u cannot contribute to a sensible topic with good counter points, u can go to sports or Celebrity section
Very true. That version of Dasuki was what happened with billions used in reconstructing Iraq
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Jones4190(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
as a confirmed 9ja and pmb supporter I would like the war between Iran and USA to start immediately, when the war start, there will be a hike in oil price which will be of benefit to my dear country. in fact let the war start now
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Spanishmilf(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

Nigeria govt would have been handled roughly by USA, because we do not posses Nuclear weapon.
Trump can even pay south Africa to destroy us.... Lol
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by decatalyst(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tallesty1:
Stop watching too much America movies.

Exactly my thought!

The make believe in movies has pacolated into his senses.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by dante0147: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
[quote author=Spanishmilf post=79578047][/quote]

Man all they have is a short range missle that can only hurt their Neighbors who are American allies that’s who will feel the heat like North Korea will hurt Japan and South Korea , Iran will hurt Saudi Arabia, Israel, EGYPT, UAE! And the rest of American allies in the region ! Even with the short range they are still trying to perfect! Only 5 countries ARE NUCLEAR POWERS! USA, RUSSIA, UK, FRANCE, GERMANY
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
If you really believe all what you wrote below, you are a complete hypocrite and casualty of the DS, You are a zombe and need to take a far back seat with your talking point nonsense!

Yes, he is a man of integrity! Trump By far the most transparent president ever!

Why should he make his taxes public just because others are doing it when it's not required and he's different from others?

Trump has given the Congress 2,500 and that is more than enough for a Russian hoax.

Trump couldn't have sat with fake investigators, he did what was necesary but not even required by law, writing his answers on paper and sent to them.

You must be deaf too if you didn't hear him say "Norway" you added Russia and China to it because those are the real collussion with Clinton who is currently facing the tribunal and will be executed soon in less than a year from now for all her sins against humanity.

Can you see how dumb you are, how can you obstruct a crime that didn't happen, Clinton is the one who obstructed justice by deleting emails and acid washing them, smashing hard drives with hammer and killing people to cover up.

Obama set up the place, separated children from their families and put them in the place you call cages and Trump is just now using it to hold invasion while he's building more areas.
KenModi:

Trump believes in honesty and respect??

Are you sure we are talking about the same person here?

Are you talking about the man who has refused to make his taxes public, who has been blocking subpeonas from Congress, who refused to talk to the investigator under oath, who is willing to accept and use dirt from foreign countries like Russia and China on his electoral opponents, who was found to obstruct justice in the aftermath of the U.S 2016 elections, who seperated migrant children from their parents and kept them in cages, who said if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he would definitely be banging her??

You say this same man has got honesty and respect??

Now I see your stupidity know no bounds! grin

Get da fvck outta here with you dumbness?? angry

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by dante0147: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Stallion2019:

& lets say they strike collectively- all mankind will melt & be wiped away ba? This is my interest.

Affirmative !!! Lol oh boy! You a fvcking physco or wah
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Most dudes here underestimate the US and I can only laugh. Well, Nigerians are free with their opinions afterall nothing in this world will make the US attack Naija, na Ghana dey will just send to teach us some lessons.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Spanishmilf(m): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
dante0147:

Man all they have is a short range missle that can only hurt their Neighbors who are American allies that’s who will feel the heat like North Korea will hurt Japan and South Korea , Iran will hurt Saudi Arabia, Israel, EGYPT, UAE! And the rest of American allies in the region ! Even with the short range they are still trying to perfect! Only 5 countries ARE NUCLEAR POWERS! USA, RUSSIA, UK, FRANCE, GERMANY
China is not their even pakistan
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Trump can even pay south Africa to destroy us.... Lol
Lol.. South Africa is the big brother of Southern Africa nation, they no dey pass their boundary when it comes to Africa as a whole. USA govt can use their covert operation in Nigeria, just like they did in Latin America countries.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Sufisunni: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jones4190:
as a confirmed 9ja and pmb supporter I would like the war between Iran and USA to start immediately, when the war start, there will be a hike in oil price which will be of benefit to my dear country. in fact let the war start now
quite pathetic. How did previous billions earn during golf war etc benefited you? Nigerian elites will steal it back to where it comes from and invest it there
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Emilokoiyawon: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
J111333:
Most dudes here underestimate the US and I can only laugh. Well, Nigerians are free with their opinions afterall nothing in this world will make the US attack Naija, na Ghana dey will just send to teach us some lessons.

Ghana teach Nigeria wetin? You think say war na cooking banku? you no well o! grin grin grin grin

When we are through with Ghana, 1 naira will be worth 400 billion cedis. In fact if we vex we go just make a deal with Boko Haram to shift their operation to Ghana, just for a few years...na dat time u na go no say khaki pass leather. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by frankson1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Temple1288:

I salute you too.. I just state my opinion!
Tho I live in the USA, I don't live anywhere around the White House nor am I part of the Pentagon.. So it's just my opinion!

I salute you too.. But find me one bottle of beer!

Which part in the US do you stay maybe I can direct you to my brother's house so you can take your bottle of beer.

You should also send me a few 100 dollar notes.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Sufisunni: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
J111333:
Bros you are free to leave this thread abeg. Go and watch HOLLYWOOD movies coz that's your source of information. It seems what is being discussed here is beyond your comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
dante0147:

Affirmative !!! Lol oh boy! You a fvcking physco or wah

Not a psychopath, just an idividual who thinks the end of mankind is long over due.

The greed and wickedness of man is growing at an alarming level. The world can end now b4 it gets worse.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
sulasa07:
Trump should have at least fired one shot into Iran and then declare no more fighting,but he couldn't try that.To all those saying US will wipe out Iran in 15min,keep on dreaming or do you think this is Thanos vs Avengers.Even small Nigeria with No missile ,he can't finish in 15min.
Even if the war begins now,Trump only believes he will get to Iran through help from Saudi Arabia,UAE n others but in reality the Saudi people won't allow the Saudi Royal to give such help to USA,in the end Saudi would actually support Iran.
All this dick heads that know nothing will come online to spile sh!it. With absolute confidence. Saudi support which Iran? Are you normal? Saudi will rather die than support Iran, You guys know nothing about international politics but come here to form Don. Wtf angry

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by LemonBoy1: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
na so Japanese they form vandam in 1945, irishima and Nagasaki are still suffering the hit 60years after. Donald Trump is a coward to me, he should do the needful and Boko Haram will end in Nigeria, this useless Iran are sponsoring terrorist all over. They need to be tought a lesson.

Baba, is Iran the sponsor of Boko Haram?
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
ibietela2:

How did you know it was in international airspace? You people are just commenting rubbish
it was on international waters. Read up my friend
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by AfonjaConehead: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
AntiWailer:

International airspace close to where ?

Iran right ?
Oga quit sounding like an illiterate. You cannot bring down or fire anything on international waters or airspace
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Eifour(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmmm....USA is biting more than she can chew....Iran will never back down...she may be defeated though but USA and the whole world will suffer the consequence in one way or the other....###REMEMBER THE DEFEATED IRAQ...ISIS and the likes....ARE STILL LIVING TILL NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Temple1288(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
frankson1:

Which part in the US do you stay maybe I can direct you to my brother's house so you can take your bottle of beer.

You should also send me a few 100 dollar notes.

grin

I live in Mississippi. If your brother stay anywhere around the South or Midwest, I'd surely visit!

But wait oo, 100 bcks? Businessman!
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by compton11(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
grandstar:

No white imperalist ruined Vanezuela. Blame it on the ex President Chavez and the bus conductor cum president in power, Maduro.
Oga if not Chavez,the blacks and mestizo were in extremely poverty,those people were discriminated by minority blanco/white Venezuela, when Chavez won elections, he is the first president to recognized afro Venezuela and he was also the first to embrace his African root,he make sure he liberate the mestizo and the blacks from poverty,now one motherfucker white supremacy called gauido that didn't win elections want to claim the presidential post,all European countries and US support him include the fucking racist president of Brazil called bolsonaro,in Venezuela the afro and mestizo support maduro cos they like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Denko2721987(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Iran is like two states out of 50 states in the US...

They no be mates.

US can wipe out Iran in 15 minutes...

Modified :
Terrorists are quoting me...
CC: CIA FBI ICE Interpol

Which CIA? U mean the CPU of global terrorism?.. Lolz, oh please give me a break..

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by compton11(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Spanishmilf:
North Korea is the only country that capture America navy ship, north Korea was arresting American and jailing in Bookstores why didn't USA go war with them
no mind dem.
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by compton11(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
drakeli:

Depending on what you want to believe. Iran says it’s on their territory. The US say it’s not on Iran territory. That it was shot down on international waters. Trump says they have scientific evidence to back up the claim. Angela the chancellor of Germany thought Iran shot the drone on international waters. So it depends on whose story you want to buy
too much propaganda sef
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by ibietela2(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Devgod:
it was on international waters. Read up my friend

What i read said it was in Iran, just south of Iraq
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by Temple1288(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Who told you that? Iran just bombed 2 oil tankers, as if that was not enough, they blew up a $120m American drone, did you hear that One Hundred and Twenty Million Dollars. They were deliberately goading Trump to start another Middle-East war before the upcoming 2020 elections, so that Trump can lose the elections because of it, because that would mean Trump has gone against one of his fundamental election promises, and starting a war with Iran could have cost him many of his support base and new convert supporters. The Democrats are in connivance with Iran and Trump eventually saw through their plot and stopped the retaliation attack. Trump doesn't bluff like that. He's the real deal, and he's obviously smarter than his political enemies. They must have sunk into partial heart attacks when Trump cancelled the planned strike 10minutes to go grin

You're the Express!! You understand the Politics well. A businessman who spent years using his money to empower Politicians, so he's way smarter than these kindergarten Politicians..
Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by wowcatty: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Your entire lineage to the unborn generations are not only iddiots but moronic bastardds!

Post a video where he called Africans a "shithole" dumb liar, as if you don't call yourselves worse or Africa isn't as a matter of fact worst than that. Why won't he reduce the population of immigrants like all people who love their lands do? Ode, Trump is the president of America, blame African leaders for still being spoon-fed by whites. You are a big liar for saying African-Americans are under constant harassment at work, that can't happen, you better believe it. There are all kind of harassments at workplace but that is not one of them.
sweetTai:

Your father and mother are the idiots. He calls us $hitholes, he’s looking for ways to reduce migration of Africans to America, he advised European nations of problems of African immigrants, America’s trade relationships with African nations is at all time low level etc. Africans and Black Americans are under constant harassment at work or in every day life in the USA.

1 Like

Re: US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump by hermesprogidy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Brainless turd of a president. Should he even be releasing such sensitive information? Besides, are we supposed to rejoice over this when in truth he started the whole mess. This is the worst American president in living memory. Trump makes Bush look like Einstein.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Gambian President-Elect, Adama Barrow Is Dead - Cbn-Tv.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.