Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) (852 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) by Bodaolafans: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2019
ONOME My landlord's daughter is the story about Bodaola's first time in the police cell.
How his landlord increased his house rent and he also increase fire upon his landlord's daughter.

Click the link below to read and enjoy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5259007/onome-landlords-daughter-humor-erotic#79563236

Re: ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) by Bodaolafans: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Who wants to read?

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / No Sex Before Marriage / ClickBank Bible. Get the best clickbank ebook on the internet for N7,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.