Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director (22893 Views)

Confusion As Police seal Ondo Assembly complex, Speaker Denies Resignation / Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George / Ondo Elections: We Have Uploaded 75% Of Results To INEC Server - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by itsme01: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Who made d allegation that APC asked d DSS 2 investigate? What is d content of d inec classified server u say PDP said they were in possession of? D article I shared with u, did u c anywhere festus keyamo talking about "server for PVC data"?

Inec is an independent body, keyamo doesn't work for them, he works for presidency.. Presidency and APC have every right to call for investigation if PDP indeed are in possesion of any INEC result server even when such is illegal.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:

Inec is an independent body, keyamo doesn't work for them, he works for presidency.. Presidency and APC have every right to call for investigation if PDP indeed are in possesion of any INEC result server even when such is illegal.

That means there is actually an "INEC result server"?

B that as it may, ur comment didn't address d issues I raised.

lexy2014:

Who made d allegation that APC asked d DSS 2 investigate? What is d content of d inec classified server u say PDP said they were in possession of? D article I shared with u, did u c anywhere festus keyamo talking about "server for PVC data"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by itsme01: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
lexy2014:

That means there is actually an "INEC result server"?

B that as it may, ur comment didn't address d issues I raised.

You clearly have some difficulties reading to understand.

Or you just want to troll...

Anyways am enjoying the match .

So if you don't get it this last time am afraid you can never get it in this life.

A: INEC used coalation form.
B:PDP came out with a publication claiming to win the result based on INEC result server.
C: APC member like keyamo requested such allegation to be investigated by DSS
D:INEC says it never used any election server as it was anither PDP meaningless allegation through media.
E: Matters are in court and the court explicitly stated that both parties shouldn't go about discussinh the case till a verdict is reached.

So if you are inteligent you should ask PDP to show us how they.saw yhe inec server and proof to.us it actually existed.

Simple as ABC,

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:

You clearly have some difficulties reading to understand.

Or you just want to troll...

Anyways am enjoying the match .

So if you don't get it this last time am afraid you can never get it in this life.

A: INEC used coalation form.
B:PDP came out with a publication claiming to win the result based on INEC result server.
D:INEC says it never used any election server as it was anither PDP meaningless allegation through media.
E: Matters are in court and the court explicitly stated that both parties shouldn't go about discussinh the case till a verdict is reached.

So if you are inteligent you should ask PDP to show us how they.saw yhe inec server and proof to.us it actually existed.

Simple as ABC,

In ur first comment u said that "there's no election transmission results server" but here u are now telling us this:

itsme01:

Presidency and APC have every right to call for investigation if PDP indeed are in possesion of any INEC result server even when such is illegal.

Now u said:

itsme01:

Like I asked u b4, which allegation are u referring & who made d allegation?

itsme01:

What INEC has said isn't what I asked. What I asked u is, if there's no result server, what did APC/keyamo accuse PDP of hacking according 2d article I shared with u?

itsme01:

So what? Am I PDP or APC that u talking of d courts verdict "that both parties shouldn't go about discussinh the case till a verdict is reached"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Enice(m): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
PHIPEX:
Does the constitution recognise card reader, does it invalidate the use of card readers in election?
apart from accreditation, the card reader is of no importance to the election. with or without it, elections will not be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by itsme01: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
lexy2014:

In ur first comment u said that "there's no election transmission results server" but here u are now telling us this:

Now u said:

Like I asked u b4, which allegation are u referring & who made d allegation?

What INEC has said isn't what I asked. What I asked u is, if there's no result server, what did APC/keyamo accuse PDP of hacking according 2d article I shared with u?

So what? Am I PDP or APC that u talking of d courts verdict "that both parties shouldn't go about discussinh the case till a verdict is reached"?

Lol, you clearly lack understanding. Check the meaning of if in deed PDP then you can answer yourself.

You can never ever understand except we use you local dialect. Its quite pathetic seeing someone going round and round .. sorry mam but your level of comprehension is too low for all this. So good bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by deomelo: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:

Lol, you clearly lack understanding. Check the meaning of if in deed PDP then you can answer yourself.

You can never ever understand except we use you local dialect. Its quite pathetic seeing someone going round and round .. sorry mam but your level of comprehension is too low for all this. So good bye

What you should have said a long time ago.

Apart from the fact that he's been trolling you, he cannot read and comprehend simple English words.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:

Good. Does ur "if indeed" explain what keyamo/APC were accusing d PDP of doing? Cos what u have failed 2 answer with all ur rigmarole & despite newspaper evidence is, if there isn't an election transmission result server, what did APC/keyamo accuse PDP of hacking.

D right of d presidency or keyamo to call 4 investigation isn't in question. D question is what did they ask d DSS to investigate?

As someone who has out-of-this-world comprehending ability, I was shocked that after u read d article, u said this:

itsme01:

Very simple case. INEC has a server for PVC data, which is a classified government database and network of Computers

Where did u c "server for PVC data" in d article I shared?

This an excerpt from d article. Am certain that d almighty master of comprehension read it:

"In a petition to the two security agencies, yesterday, APC presidential campaign accused PDP of having access to INEC server and was determined to corrupt the server with its doctored version of the presidential campaign results".

Key words here, "result"& " INEC server". These were recurring words in d article. So ur "if indeed" shows that ur comprehension is actually lower than my own or u c d truth which is that there is an INEC result server, but u are finding it difficult 2 admit it despite keyamo admitting it. Or should d article b written 4u in ur local dialect b4 u understand it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by lexy2014: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
deomelo:

What you should have said a long time ago.

Apart from the fact that he's been trolling you, he cannot read and comprehend simple English words.

Pls come & teach me
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by MrMoney55: 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
it was to safe gaurd against manipulation along the line when submitting it for final announcement
labusinessguide:
We hope that the server will save the day.

Sad enough, server results isn't recognised by our Constitution.

So the question is, how will the PDP convince the court that server result is valid and should be adopted by the court as the correct result as against the manually collated results.

Well...
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by MrMoney55: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
beacuas its the server report that will make the result authentic
adanny01:
Me I just dey wonder at PDP's obsession with the server?

It can never be lawful for such a server to be used as official results by INEC let alone be admissible in court. The only official results the law permits are the result sheets stated in the INEC guidelines.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Eteka1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Stop arguing guys, case is dead as Latin.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by deomelo: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls come & teach me

Why wast my time on you?

You are a troll and you can not read and comprehend English words.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
deomelo:

Why wast my time on you?

You are a troll and you can not read and comprehend English words.

Right now, are u wasting ur time on me or u are investing it with me? If u didn't want 2 waste ur time on me, then u wouldn't b looking 4 every opportunity 2 respond 2 my comments & 4 me 2 notice u. So I can only conclude that u are investing ur time with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by adanny01(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
MrMoney55:
beacuas its the server report that will make the result authentic

How will server report validate or invalidate the official result sheet when the server report is prohibited by the electoral law?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by adanny01(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
cyberguy72:
Then Inec shld own up and stop denying that there is server.

How does owning up change anything?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by deomelo: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
[s]
lexy2014:

Right now, are u wasting ur time on me or u are investing it with me? If u didn't want 2 waste ur time on me, then u wouldn't b looking 4 every opportunity 2 respond 2 my comments & 4 me 2 notice u. So I can only conclude that u are investing ur time with me
[/s]

Typical troll rubbish.

You need to first tackle your reading and comprehension issues before getting into internet discussion with other people, that's where you need to start from

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical troll rubbish.

You need to first tackle your reading and comprehension issues before getting into internet discussion with other people, that's where you need to start from

Despite what u say are my weaknesses, u are really obsessed with me. Am d reason u stay awake all night. Am d reason u get up from bed. Am d reason u go out of ur house. Am d reason u are on nairaland. Am d reason 4 ur existence. U exist because of me grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by cyberguy72(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2019
adanny01:

How does owning up change anything?
It wud make d work of the tribunal easier.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by adanny01(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2019
cyberguy72:
It wud make d work of the tribunal easier.

When they can't admitted what the law prohibits?

See how the law works. If an armed robber murders your family for example, then you kidnap the armed robber, tie him to a chair and torture him on tape to confess to the crime? Yes, the person confessed but that tape is inadmissible in court since it is also an evidence of another crime. It cannot be used against the armed robber but can be used against you. The tape only becomes an evidence of torture not confession.

Have you watched the movie mad money? Money was indeed stolen but according to the system the money has seized to exist so they can not be tried for stealing what does not exist.

According to the electoral law, only the result sheet contains the election result, it is that result sheet or its duplicate copy or certificate true copy that can be used by the court. The court would disregard anything else that is presented as the result since it is deemed not existent.

Even if INEC indeed had a server where results were transmitted, it is only for their own use and they cannot edit an authentic result sheet based on the server results. The server result would only be an experiment or a test of electoral process which only remains within INEC or forms part of recommendations for electoral reform.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Opinedecandid(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2019
adanny01:

When they can't admitted what the law prohibits?

See how the law works. If an armed robber murders your family for example, then you kidnap the armed robber, tie him to a chair and torture him on tape to confess to the crime? Yes, the person confessed but that tape is inadmissible in court since it is also an evidence of another crime. It cannot be used against the armed robber but can be used against you. The tape only becomes an evidence of torture not confession.

Have you watched the movie mad money? Money was indeed stolen but according to the system the money has seized to exist so they can not be tried for stealing what does not exist.

According to the electoral law, only the result sheet contains the election result, it is that result sheet or its duplicate copy or certificate true copy that can be used by the court. The court would disregard anything else that is presented as the result since it is deemed not existent.

Even if INEC indeed had a server where results were transmitted, it is only for their own use and they cannot edit an authentic result sheet based on the server results. The server result would only be an experiment or a test of electoral process which only remains within INEC or forms part of recommendations for electoral reform.
labusinessguide:
We hope that the server will save the day.

Sad enough, server results isn't recognised by our Constitution.

So the question is, how will the PDP convince the court that server result is valid and should be adopted by the court as the correct result as against the manually collated results.

Well...

Let Atiku not be president at the end of the day. But let the whole world know that BUHARI stole the election.
That's all.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by adanny01(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Opinedecandid:

Let Atiku not be president at the end of the day. But let the whole world know that BUHARI stole the election.
That's all.

So thats just the reason you want a server result.

Just to remove every sense of legitimacy of the Buhari government.

What do you benefit from it?
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Greenback: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Flashlaundry(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2019

At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / FG Permit States To Explore Solid Minerals In Their Domains / Goodluck Jonathan Earns N1m Monthly And Others Earns:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.