Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana (6688 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Man Receives Hot Slap After Doing This To Girlfriend During S*x / Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Gossipninja: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
A Nigerian mom is currently the talk of the moment on social media, for slapping sense into her daughter.

Instagram slay queen, Ada Pinky during a live video, was seen sexually assaulting the fruit before she could know what's happening, her mom entered her room and saw her displaying the immoral act.

In the viral video, the mom at first pretended not to be seeing her but immediately she landed her the slap, the video automatically ended.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-mom-gives-her-daughter-a-dirty-slap-after-seeing-her-sexualizing-a-banana/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Gossipninja: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
cheesy

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by BlackfireX: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
With this kind of women, a lot of all these confused, low self esteem, only pussy to offer girls would have had there brain reset

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by chiipink(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by CosmicPhoenix: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
that's the only thing most ladies know and can offer - sex,too bad that slap was not enough to reset her brain.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mama that slap nearly beheaded your daughter. Biko !

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
I think ladies of nowadays have formatted brains... Nothing dey there dey work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by davillian(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
How's that one a dirty slap.
Looks planned to me.

If Nigerian mum slap you
First you go freeze then enter confuse mode
You drop everything on your hand hold the place and begin cry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by QueenSekxy(f): 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good. Slap some senses into her.
Agbaya.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Nbote(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Now dis is exactly what most slay mamas and ypung ppl of dis generation have been missing... A typical African mother dat won't hesitate to reset d brain of her child no matter how old he thinks he has gotten...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Rolly22(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
davillian:
How's that one a dirty slap. Looks planned to me.
If Nigerian mum slap you First you go freeze then enter confuse mode You drop everything on your hand hold the place and begin cry.
No be lie Bros, person brain go format first.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by davillian(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Rolly22:

No be lie Bros, person brain go format first.
I was watching snake on the plane
There was a part that somebody was smashing a girl on the plane and pop c entered
I created him he went inside but when he came out I dint know and one idiot was fuvrcking
I just hear slap I first see white I freeze first hold ear and begin cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
All this munmun threat. Who hire the cameral man or cameral man they inside de room n know what next of action ?!plx NL moderator plx make sure u edit some threat b4 publish dem
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Rolly22(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
davillian:

I was watching snake on the plane
There was a part that somebody was smashing a girl on the plane and pop c entered
I created him he went inside but when he came out I dint know and one idiot was fuvrcking
I just hear slap I first see white I freeze first hold ear and begin cry

Lwkmd Bros na that kind slap we dey call wait and take. Everywhere go turn white first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by APOPTOSIS: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
.... SENSIBLE LADIES gave become endangered species
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Emilokoiyawon: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good one. She reset the brain back to factory setting.
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by iamapplord(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by iamapplord(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chai mummy ada...you need this

Dont worry...LALA will give you

#BestMomOfTheYear

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by lilmax(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
looking at her daughter

that woman must be the most failed parent ever

its clear her father isn't in the picture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Munzy14(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Am pissed....

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Canadanow: 12:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Oloshi omo. That's how it begins till she would start trying cucumber. Bastardilized Buffalo grin grin grin

NOTE: I just heard people are already in camp for NYSC, I have a very sure link for relocation. You don't need to obtain any form in the camp at all. This one can even work 3 months after leaving camp. Escrow services are allowed. Coz if person allow all this small pikin, dem go don dupe me finish before I know whatsup.
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 23, 2019
A well-deserved slap.
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by deltateam: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2019
davillian:
Looks planned to me.

If Nigerian mum slap you

Planned how? She planned to have her mum cast her seductive display?

I hang yansh for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by lonelydora: 5:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Apart from sex, is there anything they offer?
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by kmaster007: 6:27am On Jun 23, 2019
Her dey acting Nollywood movie for us
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by Olalan(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2019
This is a dumb stunt.......babe won advertise herself
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by HARDBUOI: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2019
davillian:
Looks planned to me.

If Nigerian mum slap you

Planned?
Nawao... Nigerians and their lame reasoning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by deltateam: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
The mum was like "Why are you misbehaving." in Igbo language.
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by deltateam: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Planned?

I tire for some people o. If the mum didn't reprimand her, people will talk. She reprimanded her, they still carry nonsense yarn dey go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by davillian(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Planned?
Is that how they slap people?
Have ever been slapped ?
If yes was it that way
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by HARDBUOI: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
davillian:

Is that how they slap people?
Have ever been slapped ?
If yes was it that way

Future NIGERian leaders undecided
Re: Nigerian Mom Gives Her Daughter A Dirty Slap After Seeing Her Sexualizing Banana by HARDBUOI: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
deltateam:

I tire for some people o. If the mum didn't reprimand her, people will talk. She reprimanded her, they still carry nonsense yarn dey go.

Don't mind hobos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? / Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry / Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.