Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi (41807 Views)

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by ernieboy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Anonymous4:
He say he Don play with Messi before.. abeg for which Team
he played against Messi, not with him.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by PhenomenalAustin: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Micheezy7:

grin imaginary 10k bro

Hahahahahah

Thanks!
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by ernieboy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Anonymous4:
he played against messi, not with him.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Wizygreat12: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Anonymous4 post grin[hr:
grin=79580890]He say he Don play with Messi before.. abeg for which Team
You forget say mercy don use am black and blue before shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by MiaB(f): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
ackim:
Super Eagles Captain, John Mikel Obi said in a recent interview that he prefers Nigerian female singer, Yemi Alade to Davido.

Mike said this in a recent interview according to The Nation. The International footballer also revealed his preference for Lionel Messi over Cristiano Ronaldo and his love for Chinese food over Nigerian meal, Eba.

“To be honest, I don’t eat eba as much. I think for the last five or six years, I eat more Chinese food than eba, ” he said of his food preference.

Of Ronaldo and Messi, he said: “It is Messi all day. For me, he is from a different planet. I am grateful to have played with him and against him so many times, right from our days at the U-20 level.”

Mikel told the interviewer he preferred Yemi Alade to Davido, and that he “prefers to win the FIFA World Cup trophy to the UEFA Champions League crown, ” while stating also that Chelsea is closer to his heart than Arsenal.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/i-prefer-yemi-alade-to-davido-john-mikel.html?m=1

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by MiaB(f): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
ackim:
Super Eagles Captain, John Mikel Obi said in a recent interview that he prefers Nigerian female singer, Yemi Alade to Davido.

Mike said this in a recent interview according to The Nation. The International footballer also revealed his preference for Lionel Messi over Cristiano Ronaldo and his love for Chinese food over Nigerian meal, Eba.

“To be honest, I don’t eat eba as much. I think for the last five or six years, I eat more Chinese food than eba, ” he said of his food preference.

Of Ronaldo and Messi, he said: “It is Messi all day. For me, he is from a different planet. I am grateful to have played with him and against him so many times, right from our days at the U-20 level.”

Mikel told the interviewer he preferred Yemi Alade to Davido, and that he “prefers to win the FIFA World Cup trophy to the UEFA Champions League crown, ” while stating also that Chelsea is closer to his heart than Arsenal.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/i-prefer-yemi-alade-to-davido-john-mikel.html?m=1

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Kenneth10110(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
I prefer Lucas Torreira than Mikel in terms of football
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by ugkk: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Typical Yoruba Buffon
enemyofprogress:
Finally him wan come home come marry Yoruba girl. Him no get time for Igbo girls because they are too money conscience grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Kfed4ril(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Finally him wan come home come marry Yoruba girl. Him no get time for Igbo girls because they are too money conscience grin grin

If you don’t know, Yemi Eberechi Alade is more Igbo than Yoruba, her mom is Igbo, she was born and brought up in Enugu and she speaks Igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Elijahnonso1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Your opinion!
I respect your opinion.

My opinion on same issue, Davido 50:50 Yemi Alade Fulltime, Mikel 43:31 Musa 74 Minutes(16 dislike for both for 16 Minutes wasted), Ronaldo 61:39 Fulltime. Chelsea 78:22 Arsenal Fulltime

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Ubdavis(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
U are lucky 2baba was not in d picture, u for dong enter song in a subtle way.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by raphy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
why didn't he say. he prefer to live in China than Europe so he will be eating there food.

its his life style .

me I prefer fufu the king of swallow with afang soup than semo with egusi .
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by BerryAnny(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
midolian:
grin

Shame no catch you sef..u wey pipo been dey think say na u go better pass Messi. See your life outside, shamelessly saying you prefer Messi to Ronaldo..

Local man is deeply disgusted undecided angry
Naso we see am my brother. Like I always feel disgusted anytime an active footballer make a preference between the two,like you're all playing the same football for God's sake.
Why can't you choose yourself? Shit irks me off every time and to think the idiot was once tipped to be Messi's biggest competitor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by enemyofprogress: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
ugkk:
Typical Yoruba Buffon

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by enemyofprogress: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kfed4ril:

If you don’t know, Yemi Eberechi Alade is more Igbo than Yoruba, her mom is Igbo, she was born and brought up in Enugu and she speaks Igbo.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Codes151(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mikel? Smh
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by JubrilBuhari: 1:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Myself2:
Huh ?
Chelsea closer to his heart than Arsenal, Pray tell Wetin concern Mikel with Arsenal ?? Was he ever an Arsenal player ?? Or he has always been a closet fan of Arsenal??
I don't get it
Am not sure but I think he's an Arsenal fan.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by blackslayer: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Micheezy7:
Who am i to question your choice ? grin
Ftc
Seun wey my 10k ?

send me your bank account, i will send you 20k....not because i'm rich but because i am my brother's keeper!

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by deltateam: 4:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Micheezy7:
Ftc
Seun wey my 10k ?

What if he comes later to deny it? Our bloggers are hungry already. Seun needs to verify these claims first.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by MrMou: 4:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by MrMou: 4:28am On Jun 23, 2019
ShitHead:
I prefer Mr Ibu to Mikel.

Amanee:
No wonder he's currently playing rubblish
undecided

bjbjbj:
I prefer Ihenacho than Mikel Obl

Kingosytex:
that is your opinion bro, thesame way i prefer messi to you

Sycophants of the glory-hunting rapist & tap-in merchant are angry at one of Nigeria's greatest players of all time just because he's stating the obvious! grin
Carry go jare, Obi!
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Kingosytex(m): 4:36am On Jun 23, 2019
MrMou:

Sycophants of the glory-hunting rapist & tap-in merchant are angry at one of Nigeria's greatest players of all time just because he's stating the obvious! grin
Carry go jare, Obi!

you are obviously the sycophant here. is MESSI not 10 billion times ahead of your mikel?
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by MrMou: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

you are obviously the sycophant here. is MESSI not 10 billion times ahead of your mikel?
Mikel is a boss in his own right, oga.
Mikel is arguably the greatest Nigerian player ever & one of the greatest African players ever! Only Eto'o and Yaya are clearly greater.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Kingosytex(m): 4:59am On Jun 23, 2019
MrMou:

Mikel is a boss in his own right, oga.
Mikel is arguably the greatest Nigerian player ever & one of the greatest African players ever!

I agree with you bro but we are making comparism
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by lunacol(m): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2019
He should be comparing himself with Messi than preferring Messi to Ronaldo.Mikel was a talent at the youth tournament as Messi was. Messi talent improved while Mikel's talent decreased.Messi is still playing in one of the best club in Europe gunning for more laurels while Mikel is playing on a retirement club in China.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Takadboi(m): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2019
i prefer ihenacho to mikel
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Micheezy7(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2019
blackslayer:

send me your bank account, i will send you 20k....not because i'm rich but because i am my brother's keeper!

Are you serious? grin
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by West2019(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2019
midolian:
grin

Shame no catch you sef..u wey pipo been dey think say na u go better pass Messi. See your life outside, shamelessly saying you prefer Messi to Ronaldo..

Local man is deeply disgusted undecided angry
e pain u die .pls go nd buy sniper
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Micheezy7:

Are you serious? grin
See you,see 20k and u r asking if he is serious. DAT guy gave one guy i know here 200k last month..d guy no dey joke with his words o.

Just kidding o,but u can try him.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by sweetilicious(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
ShitHead:
I prefer Mr Ibu to Mikel.
Don't take it personal.The interviewer was asking him preference questions. It's either this or that.He has to choose one of the two.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Chigirl042(f): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Anonymous4:
grin grin
Why so wicked?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Micheezy7:
Ftc
Seun wey my 10k ?
Is seun dashing out money for FTC in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / How Much Hazard Would Be Earning In Real Madrid / I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.