Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,201 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi (41792 Views)

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by owila4luv(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
why you too the envy male celebrities, aby you think say na only you spose be cele?
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by FreeRecharge: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
ackim:
Super Eagles Captain, John Mikel Obi said in a recent interview that he prefers Nigerian female singer, Yemi Alade to Davido.

Mike said this in a recent interview according to The Nation. The International footballer also revealed his preference for Lionel Messi over Cristiano Ronaldo and his love for Chinese food over Nigerian meal, Eba.

“To be honest, I don’t eat eba as much. I think for the last five or six years, I eat more Chinese food than eba, ” he said of his food preference.

Of Ronaldo and Messi, he said: “It is Messi all day. For me, he is from a different planet. I am grateful to have played with him and against him so many times, right from our days at the U-20 level.”

Mikel told the interviewer he preferred Yemi Alade to Davido, and that he “prefers to win the FIFA World Cup trophy to the UEFA Champions League crown, ” while stating also that Chelsea is closer to his heart than Arsenal.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/i-prefer-yemi-alade-to-davido-john-mikel.html?m=1

I prefer Yemi Alade Ass to Davido.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by blackslayer: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Micheezy7:

Are you serious? grin

yes i'm very serious....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Micheezy7(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
blackslayer:

yes i'm very serious....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by blackslayer: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Micheezy7:

0106923233 Diamond Bank. Thanks In Advance cool

I tried using XOOM which is a paypal extension for Nigeria but they were asking for Name, address and phone number on the bank account.
You can PM me all that info.
Re: I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi by Starz825(m): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Myself2:
Huh ?
Chelsea closer to his heart than Arsenal, Pray tell Wetin concern Mikel with Arsenal ?? Was he ever an Arsenal player ?? Or he has always been a closet fan of Arsenal??
I don't get it
I tire for him talk...u never played for arsenal and u are saying trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo / Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.