Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant (34649 Views)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by MobilityExpress: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2019
ChristineC:
you must be living in 1914. I can tell you that any plot you see for below #3.5m at eleranigbe, your money is about entering voicemail.
Bogije below #6.5m, your name is about to be sorry.
Eleko near Amen Estates below #25m, kikikikikikiki good luck bro.

grin I tire oh
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by valuedammy(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Those prices you put up there are not for lands in those places, you made a mistake. This can mislead people!
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by amiskurie(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2019
pufframmy:
best fake news of the century at alakuko where u wrote alakiki land sell for nothing less 4-7 million per plot stop deceiving poeple

Its way above 7m in alakuko to buy a plot of land.

This thread is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2019
ChristineC:
the last I heard was #1m. the roads Ambode constructed there may have increased the value though.
thanks appreciate
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2019
amiskurie:
Its way above 7m in alakuko to buy a plot of land.

This thread is a joke.
YOU could just ask where is the said property located
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2019
valuedammy:
Those prices you put up there are not for lands in those places, you made a mistake. This can mislead people!

MobilityExpress:

grin I tire oh
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by ChristineC: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2019
CotenantNIG:

if you have genuine land for sale at eleranigbe for #400k and Bogije for #700k, PM me. I'll buy up the whole damn community this week.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2019
ChristineC:
if you have genuine land for sale at eleranigbe for #400k and Bogije for #700k, PM me. I'll buy up the whole damn community this week.
the guy still get mouth. Even land under govt acquisition u cant see that amount. Am sure the guy lives in kogi state and they type crap
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Toseenlove: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2019
Lanretoye:
500k at agbado ijaiye/amje, When you finish dreaming call me.

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by MobilityExpress: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Ok boss cool
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2019
ChristineC:

ok reach me on 081-7584-6763
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2019
ednut1:
the guy still get mouth. Even land under govt acquisition u cant see that amount. Am sure the guy lives in kogi state and they type crap

hello sir we have links to back it up, stop talking like a typical Nigerian
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2019
CotenantNIG:

hello sir we have links to back it up, stop talking like a typical Nigerian
post the links. Typical nigerian indeed. Next time go online find lands in those locations posted on line. Call the agents enquire about average prices . Then write the article. Am not a blogger i can surely do a better job than u . Smh
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2019
ednut1:
post the links. Typical nigerian indeed. Next time go online find lands in those locations posted on line. Call the agents enquire about average prices . Then write the article. Am not a blogger i can surely do a better job than u . Smh

YOU are just ranting baselessly
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2019
ednut1:

I hope you carry your frustration away
https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/land/mixed-use-land/lagos/lekki-ibeju/eleranigbe/437833-earn-25-roi-on-a-plot-of-land-in-lagos-within-6-months-with-250k
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by persius555(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2019
SmallmebigGod:
Which of these places has good road network and other amenities

Non. Land in some part of lagos is not worth it.What you are actually paying for is the fact that you have crossed the Lagos-Ibadan Express way into lagos proximity.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by meekparagon(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2019
The cheapest land here in bogije should about 2m
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by KBARBIE(f): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2019
ednut1:
In 2016 eleranigbe inside was 500k. Today its 1.5 to 2m. Mr man stop posting fake figures

It depends on the source, I sell lands too even for that area and its 500k.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Daviddson(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2019
RealityShot:
please can you give us some realistic rates for rent at Abuja ~ room, self con
thanks
Just like in Lagos, cost of rent is proportional to the area in consideration. Abuja is perfectly divided into highbrow cities, satellite towns and remote villages where many of the native Abuja indigenes live. So make your choice first.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2019
KBARBIE:

It depends on the source, I sell lands too even for that area and its 500k.

Nigerians have this I too know mentality , they could have just asked where
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Bahddo(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2019
Getting no information is better than getting false information.

Please do your research first before sharing stuff that can influence big decisions people make.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
RealityShot:
do tell us about taraba lands, please.

Accommodation and even hotel lodge is very cheap in Taraba State, if u r interested in buying land please come to Taraba to process everything, I am presently very busy, Taraba is not Lagos, Taraba is like 20lagos in size as such, it would be difficult to carry out that task of enquiry, pls come to taraba, don't let anyone tell u.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
dgitrader:

Hahahaaaa, no be small whining skills. "The light to all darkness" grin grin

At Danwakae, can u open a thread for taraba landed properties, u never can tell what u will strike. I am for the first time ever contemplating getting a land in jalingo.

Taraba is very bid, that would be very big task for me because if the nature of of job...
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Weselion:

Your whining skills is not from this Earth.

Is not even skill, they r bless with biz...they bring development and economy growth to a state...they are towning mubi in Adamawa to a big city if not for the insurgency..Nigerians in general are blessed but with bad leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Futurehero88: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Hi Guys we have been talking on Cost Of Rent around Nigeria to help people get affordable rent , but today lets look at the cheapest place you can buy land in Lagos

This post would help people with low income buy land at a cheap rate , you might not have heard of this names before as they are developing areas in Lagos, but this give low income owners hope of becoming a landlord

You can contact your agents or realtors to ask for more info

Note: This lands have hidden fees like survey fees, development fees , deed of assignments, that are collected by the local government of each respective areas, in some areas you would pay "OMO-ONILE" Fees, so if a land is 500k for example you would need to add at least 100k to it for all this hidden charges

Some real estate companies charge, some dont charge because they've added the fees into the land

First some definitions

What is a Land?
Land is real estate or property, minus buildings and equipment, that is designated by fixed spatial boundaries, Land ownership may offer the title holder the right to natural resources on the land  In real estate, a lot or plot is a tract or parcel of land owned or meant to be owned by some owner(s)

Lets Ride

Eleranigbe, Ibeju Lekki
The average price of land for sale is ₦350,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦400,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per plot

Amje / Alakuki, Ijaiye
The average price of land for sale is ₦300,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦500,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per plot

Agbowa
The average price of land for sale is ₦300,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦400,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per plot

Bogije
The average price of land for sale is ₦500,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦700,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Akodo Ise
The average price of land for sale is ₦400,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦500,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Eleko
The average price of land for sale is ₦5,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦15,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦600,000 per plot

Ikegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦400,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦600,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Itoru Ode
The average price of land for sale is ₦520,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦700,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Igbogun
The average price of land for sale is ₦500,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦850,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Coaster Road
The average price of land for sale is ₦800,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦450,000 per plot

Asegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦900,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Agbara-Igbesa
The average price of land for sale is ₦800,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦5,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per plot

Lusada
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦2,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦550,000 per plot

KETU, EPE
The average price of land for sale is ₦600,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦600,000 per plot

Ijeododo ijegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦5,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦7,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦800,000 per plot

Oko Afo, Badagry
The average price of land for sale is ₦600,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Age Mowo, Badagry
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦900,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per plot

Agbado
The average price of land for sale is ₦3,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦7,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦1,000,000 per plot

Magbon
The average price of land for sale is ₦1,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦3,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦850,000 per plot

Ibeju Lekki
The average price of land for sale is Cheapest Place to buy Lands in Lagos

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Your post about the price of land in Agbowa is not correct. The price of land in Agbowa is higher than that
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daviddson:
Just like in Lagos, cost of rent is proportional to the area in consideration. Abuja is perfectly divided into highbrow cities, satellite towns and remote villages where many of the native Abuja indigenes live. So make your choice first.
whats the price for a single room at satellite towns.
Please anyone that can accept short stay (like monthly or six months will be very good O)...
thank you
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Danwakae:

Accommodation and even hotel lodge is very cheap in Taraba State, if u r interested in buying land please come to Taraba to process everything, I am presently very busy, Taraba is not Lagos, Taraba is like 20lagos in size as such, it would be difficult to carry out that task of enquiry, pls come to taraba, don't let anyone tell u.
no p..
i can't come with zero info.
thank you.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
holysaint1:

Do you know that a friend of mine used 12k to live in a very comfortable 1 room where he shares a neat bathroom and toilet with the landlord for a full year...

As in 1k/month. cry

Got to know about this when I went there to camp. If not I for no believe.

U r wicked, u relocated out of Taraba, u ve missed alot of raw opportunities.

U people r running to Lagos that has already been disvirgin and has produced many offsprings struggling for survival, while virgin Taraba state is waiting to be disvirgin and exploited...In Taraba we have the African weather, European weather, American and Asia weather....Taraba is waiting for u
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
RealityShot:
no p..
i can't come with zero info.
thank you.

Like what kinda info do u need

The land is not an issue , it's something u can afford, lodging is very cheap, seeing is believing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki, 6 Persons Trapped / Photos From The Building Collapse In Lekki, Lagos This Morning / Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.