Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant (34927 Views)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Danwakae:

Like what kinda info do u need

The land is not an issue , it's something u can afford, lodging is very cheap, seeing is believing.
how much is the land? 1 acre, 1 hectare??
how much is lodging?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
LoveJesus87:
wait! Taraba get precious stone o shocked i did camp at having 2013 november. Abeg come lets talk.

There are so many natural resources in Taraba state that r yet to be exploited, so many, even in gembu, the fed govt. Has abandoned so many including the one at the mambilla plateau...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
RealityShot:
how much is the land? 1 acre, 1 hectare??
how much is lodging?

The price depend on the area....so just let me know ur interest in Taraba state so I will know the areas that suit it and make enquiring for it...I would be difficult for me to make findings for Taraba in general, it's a big state.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by frozen70(f): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Danwakae:
And in Jalingo

You just need ₦12,220

For a plot of land

Come to Taraba, we need u all.

Yes cheap land, what about the killings there

Life is not guaranteed that's why land is cheap there
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Danwakae:

The price depend on the area....so just let me know ur interest in Taraba state so I will know the areas that suit it and make enquiring for it...I would be difficult for me to make findings for Taraba in general, it's a big state.
its forfarming.
lodging??
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by ebonyking: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Danwakae:
And in Jalingo

You just need ₦12,220

For a plot of land

Come to Taraba, we need u all.

...I am a Christian, you must know that the fear of boko haram, Fulani heardsmen and the Islamic state for West is scaringly real
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by akslink: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
are you for real? where in amje you can get a land of 200 000 to 500 000? guys run for your life
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by whirlwind7(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Danwakae:

If u are really seriuse , u will need to come to Lao, Jalingo, Taraba State, it's not an individual thing, its our district head that apportion the plot to u, base what u want to use it for, to avoid any future issues...don't go tru any individual,

smiley
I like your enthusiasm.
What's more, I decided to search online for more info about this place you mentioned. Of course, I know about Jalingo. Haven't visited it, but my friend served his NYSC there.
Unfortunately, most of what you'll find online about Jalingo is the killings and ethnic strife. I do know that these incidents doesn't define the place. But that's mostly all you will find on the internet concerning Jalingo.
As for Lao, you happen to be the only one who has posted the name of this town online in any expository form grin.
Seriously, the only place online where Lao keeps coming up with any iota of information is this comment of yours in this topic on nairaland. That's not encouraging, is it?

All the same, I wish you well. See, I'm quite sure many of the people from southern Nigeria who came to live and do business among you are Igbos, correct?
That's how we are. That's what we are. But this entity called Nigeria will rather subdue us than harness our potential.
Pls, don't blame any Igbo who is calling for seccession. We have made peace with the past and moved on, but this country keeps taking us back to the past, and keeps reminding us of the past.

Igbos are more Nigerian than any other tribe in this country. We make friends and live peacefully among every tribe. We would make Nigeria a truly United country if we are given the chance. But myopic and insecure people of this country would rather we keep living in fear and mutual suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Daviddson(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
RealityShot:
whats the price for a single room at satellite towns.
Please anyone that can accept short stay (like monthly or six months will be very good O)...
thank you
On the average, it's approximately N50k per annum. Examples of such places are Kubwa Village, Mpape, Zuba, Puka, etc.
I have no idea of anything related to short term stay.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daviddson:
On the average, it's approximately N50k per annum. Examples of such places are Kubwa Village, Mpape, Zuba, Puka, etc.
I have no idea of anything related to short term stay.
thank you very much!
this very helpful

please, which of them is closest to garrki?
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Daviddson(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
RealityShot:
thank you very much! this very helpful
please, which of them is closest to garrki?
Mpape most likely.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2019
SimSify:
The lands are cheap ooo..
But the hidden charges are worst than MTN.

But you can get some that are great buy.. Especially between Magbon to Badagry.. grin
No be lie.

As an Ogu pesin wey i be i no doubt am..
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by holysaint1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Danwakae:

U r wicked, u relocated out of Taraba, u ve missed alot of raw opportunities.

U people r running to Lagos that has already been disvirgin and has produced many offsprings struggling for survival, while virgin Taraba state is waiting to be disvirgin and exploited...In Taraba we have the African weather, European weather, American and Asia weather....Taraba is waiting for u

Already had my share of their hospitality and generosity during my camping days over there...

So thanks.. but no thanks.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Daviddson:
Mpape most likely.
thank you very much!
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by LoveJesus87(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Danwakae:

There are so many natural resources in Taraba state that r yet to be exploited, so many, even in gembu, the fed govt. Has abandoned so many including the one at the mambilla plateau...
bros, the one wey interest me pass na the diamond. I redeploy comot for taraba go edo after camp. Only to find later that diamond has been discovered. I regret die. I still get interrest for taraba
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
LoveJesus87:
bros, the one wey interest me pass na the diamond. I redeploy comot for taraba go edo after camp. Only to find later that diamond has been discovered. I regret die. I still get interrest for taraba

U see , u can still come back, Taraba is open for all...we need u all.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by LoveJesus87(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Danwakae:

my brother, am seriously thinking about it o. Are you whatsapp?
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by LoveJesus87(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Danwakae:

Pls chat on whatsapp. Thank you
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2019
LoveJesus87:
Pls chat on whatsapp. Thank you

Kk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

* / Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. / Is It Wise To Run Bathing(bathroom) Water Pipes To Your Soakaway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.