Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? (3774 Views)

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah / Amotekun : Yoruba's Remain The Most Primitive People In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Jmk9292:
Any issue on how to tackle tribalism here would always end up causing more problems..... Just watch....
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 2:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Only Omo Ale would choose a name from colonist over his or her God-given natural name, so you might want to ask your mother well if you are really Yoruba. Obasanjo did not only refuse to do for Yorubaland, he actually worked against Yoruba, from taking Yoruba farm settlements to the Awolowo to the killing of Bola Ige all because he's not Yoruba but on Yoruba's slot. He even refused Lagos additional local govt while giving north sharia. He's been there supervising the degradation of Yorubaland. Fulani and ibos always work with compromise Yoruba and will never allow real Yoruba because they know he will rep his or her people.

And back to your other question

When you keep chicken, snakes and pigs in the same pen you will have problem. Have you seen Nigeria attack Benin rep or Niger rep? Do you know why they don't kill each other like we have in Nigeria? It's because they are not lumped with different nations, Nigeria will keep killing themselves until we go our separate ways and then start to respect ourselves. South Sudanese begged during the break up of the country to be divided into 4 countries but the international communities who love war wanted the south to be together to keep fighting each other. Nigeria will keep killing its citizens till we break up and start to respect each other.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
[s]Only Omo Ale would choose a name from colonist over his or her God-given natural name, so you might want to ask your mother well if you are really Yoruba. Obasanjo did not only refuse to do for Yorubaland, he actually worked against Yoruba, from taking Yoruba farm settlements to the Awolowo to the killing of Bola Ige all because he's not Yoruba but on Yoruba's slot. He even refused Lagos additional local govt while giving north sharia. He's been there supervising the degradation of Yorubaland. Fulani and ibos always work with compromise Yoruba and will never allow real Yoruba because they know he will rep his or her people[/s].
Nigeria is not the only country in the world with different ethnicities that live in the geographic space. The younger generation is more enlightened and can break the cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by OruExpress: 3:08am On Jun 23, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
I see myself as a Nigerian first and Yoruba second. Who Tribalism EP-it is a tool used by the fantastically corrupt politicians in APC,PDP and APGA who have turned the country to one of the biggest shitholes in the world to keep the masses divided. How as a Yoruba man did Obasanjo 8 year presidency benefit me or any other Yoruba man? Did we get a share of the $16 billion dollars he spent on electricity to give us darkness, do we have a world class Federal hospital in any state in the south west or did he deliver a dual carriage 8 lane highway. Does Tinubu deliver bullion vans of cash to my house?

Nigerians free yourselves from mental slavery being promoted by the useless corrupt politicians in APC,PDP and APGA.

You're very ignorant or young and won't be saying this in 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 23, 2019
OruExpress:

You're very ignorant or young and won't be saying this in 5 years.
I am one of the most enlightened people you will ever interact with. Do you think USA,UK,Germany or Holland became the economic powerhouses they are today with tribalism? I have travelled to 6 countries around the world and I know Nigeria is a very far from civilization.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by oyatz(m): 3:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Stop lying, the Oba never threatened to DRUM any Igbo in the Lagoon (how many Igbos can he drown in the Lagoon?).
Instead of relying on heresay and deliberately distorted newspaper reports, why not post the video clip here as an evidence?

Now listen very well, in the old Lagos tradition, it's a common saying that 'those who go against the Palace will perish in the Lagoon'

goodnessme1:
Am not tribalistic,i have been a ghost reader here until i couldnt take the attack of yellowbats and boko harams against easterns.they mock igho with picture of the starving igbo kids during the war,
they make mockery of innocent youths from east being killed by nigeria army.they shout kill them all.

Their oba threatened to drum igbos i lagoon if they do not vote for his candidate,all yellowbats applaud him.

So many that i cant even write down now.
Any way you people cant make me to be tribalistic like you guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 3:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Nigeria is not the only country breaking up to be great. Why must we be together? It's time to go our separate ways, only foools keep doing same thing same way and expect different result. We don't need to be together, we can be good neighbors. Yorubaland is buckling under the weight of Nigeria and with the future generation in mind, we have to fight and die for our land, we will be remember for it like it is done all over the world. One thing I will tell you though is that people like you will be targets because your kind are the ones holding Yorubaland down and will be killed off first, you are as dangerous as the enemies.
ChiefkeefGB4:

Nigeria is not the only country in the world with different ethnicities that live in the geographic space. The younger generation is more enlightened and can break the cycle.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
Nigeria is not the only country breaking up to be great. Why must we be together? It's time to go our separate ways, only foools keep doing same thing same way and expect different result. We don't need to be together, we can be good neighbors. Yorubaland is buckling under the weight of Nigeria and with the future generation in mind, we have to fight and die for our land, we will be remember for it like it is done all over the world. One thing I will tell you though is that people like you will be targets because your kind are the ones holding Yorubaland down and will be killed off first, you are as dangerous as the enemies.
I am not a politician, so I can't be held liable for any under development. I am not responsible for Yoruba's supporting drug lords and scammers to be their leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 4:05am On Jun 23, 2019
You are not enlightened at all, you must have a sub 90 IQ for this topic you created.

The whites that created Nigeria call themselves "4 nations in United Kingdom" with different designs on money, every nation has representations in international sports. Dishonest Africans will never embrace their differences and deal with each other with honesty. We are different people and must break the country for us to respect each other. The only reason some of you want to be together is, so you can always still from your neighbor and have someone to blame for all your problem. I know you are ibo.
ChiefkeefGB4:

I am of the most enlightened people you will ever interact with. Do you think USA,UK,Germany or Holland became the economic powerhouses they are today with tribalism? I have travelled to 6 countries around the world and I know Nigeria is a very far from civilization.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
You are not enlightened at all, you must have a sub 90 IQ for this topic you created.

The whites that created Nigeria call themselves "4 nations in United Kingdom" with different designs on money, every nation has representations in international sports. Dishonest Africans will never embrace their differences and deal with each other with honesty. We are different people and must have break the country for us to respect each other. The only reason some of you want to be together is, so you can always still from your neighbor and have someone to blame for all your problem. I know you are ibo.
You're just a clown!Not all Yoruba's have a sheep mentality like you. The enlightened ones are independent thinking.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 4:15am On Jun 23, 2019
What you have is slave mentality. You are a slave zombie with no mind of your own, otherwise you would have known that Yoruba are endangered and no price is too much to free one's home and people.
ChiefkeefGB4:

You're just a clown!Not all Yoruba's have a sheep mentality like you. The enlightened ones are independent thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
You are a slave zombie with no mind of your own, otherwise you would have known that Yoruba are endangered and no price is too much to free one's home and people.
We are not endangered!You are suffering from paranoia and delusions.

We are Nigerians first and Yoruba second.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 4:23am On Jun 23, 2019
You just spoke like a true slave. Reality is always something else to slaves of the mind and soul like you. Free your soul and tell yourself you can do it without leaning on others.

I'm Yoruba first and last, God made it so not white men.

You hear Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland in one country but inferior Africans with dark souls are calling themselves southwest, southsouth, southeast, northcentral, northeast and northwest so they can steal and destroy their neighbors.
ChiefkeefGB4:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
You just spoke like a true slave. Reality is always something else to slaves of the mind and soul like you. Free your soul and tell yourself you can do it without leaning on others.

I'm Yoruba first and last, God made it so not white men.
You were born into the contraption Nigeria by design. Yoruba's going their separates ways won't solve anything. At the end of the day the fantastically corrupt Yoruba leaders in APC and PDP will still get the top political positions in the independent nation you clamour for.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 4:43am On Jun 23, 2019
I was born there doesn't translate to not fixing the problem. Just because you were born in degradation does not mean you have to keep living in it. The military style system is the one helping breed corruption and the reason your kind is around. No nation without corruption, Yoruba will have their own fare share of corruption but what we are saying is that Yoruba nation is stunted by nigeria and being together is not working. Yoruba are currently under siege and it will take a lot of blood to set our land free.
ChiefkeefGB4:

You were born into the contraption Nigeria by design. Yoruba's going their separates ways won't solve anything. At the end of the day the fantastically corrupt Yoruba leaders in APC and PDP will still get the top political positions in the independent nation you clamour for.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Are you Okay? Do you even know the meaning of Nigeria?
I'm so disappointed. Thought you were educated.
Shior
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
I was born there doesn't translate to not fixing the problem. Just because you were born in degradation does not mean you have to keep living in it. The military style system is the one helping breed corruption and the reason your kind is around. No nation without corruption, Yoruba will have their own fare share of corruption but what we are saying is that Yoruba nation is stunted by nigeria and being together is not working. Yoruba are currently under siege and it will take a lot of blood to set our land free.
Tell him. I don't think he knows what's coming for him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Ibo man pele, I knew you won't be able to hold up on your Yoruba role for long. It's time for igbos to go home.
ChiefkeefGB4:

I am not a politician, so I can't be held liable for any under development. I am not responsible for Yoruba's supporting drug lords and scammers to be their leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
I am here because of the contraption called Nigeria. My grandmother was Hausa and my grandfather was Yoruba. Nigeria can work-the major issue is the fantastically corrupt leaders. Tribe has nothing to do with Nigeria's stagnation and shithole status.

'I pledge to Nigeria, my country
To be faithful, loyal, and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.'
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
Ibo man pele, I knew you won't be able to hold up on your Yoruba role for long. It's time for igbos to go home.
You are one of the victims of brainwashing by corrupt politicians. They loot the country blind and tell you to blame to Ijaw man,the Hausa man or Igbo man for the country's shithole status.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 23, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Are you Okay? Do you even know the meaning of Nigeria?
I'm so disappointed. Thought you were educated.
Shior
I am educated and well travelled. Nigeria is a great country fantastically corrupt leaders.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 6:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Whatever your problem is, go and see your psychiatrist. We have long past that point of blaming anyone, we must break to show the world once again the people who need others to survive. Yorubaland is self sufficient and bless with everything that makes a country great. We will keep giving your poor countries aids like we are already doing. You can't force people to be with you, children grow up and leave their parents, even husband and wives divorce, there's a reason why your fingers are not equal. Let it go, we can be very good neighbors with respect for each other.
ChiefkeefGB4:

You are one of the victims of brainwashing by corrupt politicians. They loot the country blind and tell you to blame to Ijaw man,the Hausa man or Igbo man for the country's shithole status.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Banmeallday: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2019
The OP, a Yoruba first and second, now trying to manipulate as usual with talks of “why are we tribalist”.

If you came here and said you support say, IPOB and Biafra as a Yoruba, then you are on the right path. Anything involving the Nigger Area you should by NOW know it is a failure and will fail.

Did you know the coach of Germany is German, and they sing their anthem in German, and they are a TRIBAL nation and have always been TRIBAL...

Same with little Norway that gave you and your Swedish coach 3-0 as well. TRIBAL they are and they have light, good hospitals, and peace.

But the minute you put the Norwegians with Germans, and add say Pakistani and form a country that you call Wazobia, they will not have those good things again because they dont have the same value system or culture....

If I were you, I would wonder how to get Illorin back from the caliphate.....

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2019
If you truly love any of your family you mentioned, you will release them and have the best of both worlds. We have Yoruba in Benin rep we should be in the same country with if they want. Nigeria can't work, the foundation is faulty and must be pulled down.
ChiefkeefGB4:

I am here because of the contraption called Nigeria. My grandmother was Hausa and my grandfather was Yoruba. Nigeria can work-the major issue is the fantastically corrupt leaders. Tribe has nothing to do with Nigeria's stagnation and shithole status.

'I pledge to Nigeria, my country
To be faithful, loyal, and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.'

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 23, 2019
Banmeallday:
The OP, a Yoruba first and second, now trying to manipulate as usual with talks of “why are we tribalist”.

If you came here and said you support say, IPOB and Biafra as a Yoruba, then you are on the right path. Anything involving the Nigger Area you should by NOW know it is a failure and will fail.

Did you know the coach of Germany is German, and they sing their anthem in German, and they are a TRIBAL nation and have always been TRIBAL...

Same with little Norway that gave you and your Swedish coach 3-0 as well. TRIBAL they are and they have light, good hospitals, and peace.

But the minute you put the Norwegians with Germans, and add say Pakistani and form a country that you call Wazobia, they will not have those good things again because they dont have the same value system or culture....

If I were you, I would wonder how to get Illorin back from the caliphate.....

NONSENSE
grin... Do you know UK and USA will not be the economic powerhouses they are today if it wasn't for immigration?In England-Pakistanis,Nigerian,Polish,Russian who migrated have made it the great nation it is today.Nigerians are currently risking life and limb to enter UK because of the collective effort of different tribes that migrated there.
We need visionary leaders who are not fantastically corrupt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by helinues: 6:31am On Jun 23, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

He sold his soul for a pittance

Why did you create this thread then..

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2019
I kinda feel sorry for him but he will have to get used to not having Yoruba nation to fleece any longer. I just can't believe that anyone wants a failed country like Nigeria to keep going like that. A country where nothing works.
QueenSekxy:

Tell him. I don't think he knows what's coming for him.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
I kinda feel sorry for him but he will have to get used to not having Yoruba nation to fleece any longer. I just can't believe that anyone wants a failed country like Nigeria to keep going like that. A country where nothing works.
Corruption on an epidemic scale works and all tribes are united in plundering the treasury. We need to use that same energy to develop the nation.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2019
wowcatty:
I don't believe he's a Yoruba!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2019
I thought as much!
QueenSekxy:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by wowcatty: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Is there anything else to this? take care of your corruption while I take care of mine. We don't think the same way. My energy is for Yoruba rep, Nigeria can never be better than it is now, it will be worse. The only reason you want Nigeria to remain is to be able to steal other people's wealth. Every countries with many nations within its border practice regional system of govt, go to Ghana and see. The money made in Lagos was more than enough to make Lagos better than many Asian capitals but our money is going to the north and Iboland while Yorubaland is deprived.
ChiefkeefGB4:

Corruption on an epidemic scale works and all tribes are united in plundering the treasury. We need to use that same energy to develop the nation.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Have A Primitive Tribal Mindset? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2019
QueenSekxy:

100% Yoruba from Osun with a Hausa grandmother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerians Blast Buhari Govt As Chinese Doctors Turn "Engineers" / Protest Is Currently Going On In Onitsha / Nigeria is already blessed by God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.