Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. (4487 Views)

Africans Don't Have Passion For Soccer Like Europeans / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
This was shared in a South African facebook group and before you know you will start hearing stories of other innocent Nigerians being killed just because of the carelessness of our own brothers. Some few weeks back a Nigerian guy in SA slept with a South African police officer, recorded it with a hidden camera and later released it online. The police officer who was a married woman got to find out and shot the Nigerian man straight in his head.

Now this is another situation that was just posted on facebook were the lady involved is upset and Nigeria is being tagged to the act. You ask a lady to dance for you in your house and you video it then post it online without her consent. If the guy who did this is killed tomorrow or some other innocent Nigerians are attacked because of this, we that are not there will say they are treating us very bad.

What does it really take for you who have the opportunity to be in another man's land to just show some level of respect to them, keep your head straight and focus on achieving something good in order to return back home peacefully and do something good back home.

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by hisgrace090: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmm!
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Fidelismaria: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Problemkid1: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Op you can lie oo. They never see the guy wey record am and you say the woman shoot am straight to his head. Chaii grin

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Problemkid1:
Op you can lie oo. They never see the guy wey record am and you say the woman shoot am straight to his head. Chaii grin

Bro I don't come out to say something I don't know. If you know the story well then you should know better. If you are mixing it up or dont understand what I wrote then that's different.

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by galadima77(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
This was shared in a South African facebook group and before you know you will start hearing stories of other innocent Nigerians being killed just because of the carelessness of our own brothers. Some few weeks back a Nigerian guy in SA slept with a South African police officer, recorded it with a hidden camera and later released it online. The police officer who was a married woman got to find out and shot the Nigerian man straight in his head.

Now this is another situation that was just posted on facebook were the lady involved is upset and Nigeria is being tagged to the act. You ask a lady to dance for you in your house and you video it then post it online without her consent. If the guy who did this is killed tomorrow or some other innocent Nigerians are attacked because of this, we that are not there will say they are treating us very bad.

What does it really take for you who have the opportunity to be in another man's land to just show some level of respect to them, keep your head straight and focus on achieving something good in order to return back home peacefully and do something good back home.

Well said man!

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by SkinnyNigga: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

mr blogger. this video is almost 7 years old. you hungry bloggers need to stop this nonsense... false news

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Problemkid1:
You they mind am undecided

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by 1Sharon(f): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
So the woman in that pic was recorded without her consent?

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
1thing i know be say nigerian guys for southy dey fùck southy babes die.....dem dey fùck all their daughters and sisters na d reason why dem hate forget all those drugs tory na cover up to attack naija boys...

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
mr blogger. this video is almost 7 years old. you hungry bloggers need to stop this nonsense... false news

Did you read what I wrote at all or your just decided to show your ignorance for a very simple thing? Can you see the date written in the picture I posted? Whether the video was 7 years ago or whatever, are you too ignorant to see that the issue was raised in a South African facebook group on the 20th of June and Nigerians were being tagged for it?

If it is very hard for you to understand something the best thing to do is ask questions and not try to ask too intelligent when you actually know nothing.
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by SkinnyNigga: 6:36am On Jun 23, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Did you read what I wrote at all or your just decided to show your ignorance for a very simple thing? Can you see the date written in the picture I posted? Whether the video was 7 years ago or whatever, are you too ignorant to see that the issue was raised in a South African facebook group on the 20th of June and Nigerians were being tagged for it?

If it is very hard for you to understand something the best thing to do is ask questions and not try to ask too intelligent when you actually know nothing.
mr man save yourself all this epistle.. you guys are fond of this. bringing in fake and unverified news here. better delete this sh1t

Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Odinaka00(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2019
First of all, the story of that police lady is false. Don't say what you do not know op. It wasn't a Nigerian that did that.

Let me tell you few reasons why most South Africans hate Nigerians.. Some of our brothers here are into dirty businesses which one of them is using their young girlz for prostitution.. Some Nigerians here especially my Igbo brothers will give these young girlz drugs and you know what happens when you take drugs, you get hooked for life.

Some Nigerians are very disrespectful to their hosts. They think they 're in Nigeria where they can do anyhow. I know about 4 Benin guys who 're currently in jail right now for sleeping with 16yrs old girlz. Nigeria is always in the news here for crimes and coupled with the fact that some other black African nationals who live here now take advantage of the fact that Nigerians are always on the news they now disguise themselves as Nigerians too and start doing crimes
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Odinaka00:
First of all, the story of that police lady is false. Don't say what you do not know op. It wasn't a Nigerian that did that.

Let me tell you few reasons why most South Africans hate Nigerians.. Some of our brothers here are into dirty businesses which one of them is using their young girlz for prostitution.. Some Nigerians here especially my Igbo brothers will give these young girlz drugs and you know what happens when you take drugs, you get hooked for life.

Some Nigerians are very disrespectful to their hosts. They think they 're in Nigeria where they can do anyhow. I know about 4 Benin guys who 're currently in jail right now for sleeping with 16yrs old girlz. Nigeria is always in the news here for crimes and coupled with the fact that some other black African nationals who live here now take advantage of the fact that Nigerians are always on the news they now disguise themselves as Nigerians too and start doing crimes

I totally understand what you have said and that's same thing happening in Togo. I see the attitude of some Nigerians as well and sometimes I try to caution them but they hardly want to hear. Now that news you said is false and this one I just posted as well might be false, but do you understand the message am trying to pass? The fact that Nigerians are always being tagged to these kind of stuff is not good but they will keep doing that if we the Nigerians in other countries don't respect ourselves. There are so many good people doing good in other countries without getting involved in something that is crime, but you understand that those who do these bad things end up making innocent people pay for it because they are already tagging us that way.

The disrespectful behavior of some Nigerians outside is very sad. Sometimes I meet Nigerians who will be shouting and insulting the Togolese that they don't have sense and if they were in Nigeria that person can't talk to them that way and then I wonder, they didn't invite you to their country, if Nigeria was that comfortable for you why relocate to somewhere you less comfortable?

To an extent it's very sad but many people commenting on this failed to get the message am passing and think I am just blogging a false news. Am not a blogger that looks for stories to tell, my blog is a personal blog about my own experience so those calling me a hungry blogger would notice I won't say much anymore if you really don't get the simple message I passed.
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Odinaka00(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

I totally understand what you have said and that's same thing happening in Togo. I see the attitude of some Nigerians as well and sometimes I try to caution them but they hardly want to hear. Now that news you said is false and this one I just posted as well might be false, but do you understand the message am trying to pass? The fact that Nigerians are always being tagged to these kind of stuff is not good but they will keep doing that if we the Nigerians in other countries don't respect ourselves. There are so many good people doing good in other countries without getting involved in something that is crime, but you understand that those who do these bad things end up making innocent people pay for it because they are already tagging us that way.

The disrespectful behavior of some Nigerians outside is very sad. Sometimes I meet Nigerians who will be shouting and insulting the Togolese that they don't have sense and if they were in Nigeria that person can't talk to them that way and then I wonder, they didn't invite you to their country, if Nigeria was that comfortable for you why relocate to somewhere you less comfortable?

To an extent it's very sad but many people commenting on this failed to get the message am passing and think I am just blogging a false news. Am not a blogger that looks for stories to tell, my blog is a personal blog about my own experience so those calling me a hungry blogger would notice I won't say much anymore if you really don't get the simple message I passed.

They don't like to hear the truth that's it. Most of our brothers in diaspora don't behave well I must say and it affects everyone
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Problemkid1: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Bro I don't come out to say something I don't know. If you know the story well then you should know better. If you are mixing it up or dont understand what I wrote then that's different.
That woman is not a police and they have not seen the person yet. I have read the news jare undecided
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by Problemkid1: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Charelsz:
You they mind am undecided
Some people sef tire me cheesy
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by DonFebzyBlog(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Problemkid1:
That woman is not a police and they have not seen the person yet. I have read the news jare undecided

So what was she and what uniform was that she wore in the leaked video? And why did they have to call her a married police officer. Just asking and you can also share the picture here if you her it so I can get your point right.
Re: This Is One Of The Reasons South Africans Don't Like Nigerians. by WoeBetide666: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fùck a kaffir bitch and you get AIDS las las

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? / The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. / What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55