Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend (4433 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis / Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good Day Nairalanders.....

i will try and be brief with this narrations.
please pardon my English also.

My friend (Peter) (not his real name) met her Fiancee (Engel) (not her real name) first and things has been going well with both of them. since our service years, they both have been doing well. she got a Job in another state and she had to leave the state for greener pasture. Engel was so nice and a very good person with beautiful heart. all of us that are peter's friend like her and accepted her to be our friend's future wiffy.

Distance relationship they say its only the grace of God it takes for one partner not to cheat. i'm not justifying that one should cheat in a distant relationship but sha,. my friend began to see another girl ( Rachel)(not her real name). Rachel is so rude , she does'nt have regards for any of us. she talks to our friend any how and all manners of uncultured things.

The problem started when peter has refused to let go of Rachel. despite constant fighting and embarrassment, they will still reconcile and let go of the past. Rachel has made peter lost his job, (she went to his office and destroys all the office laptops, desktops, fridge, water dispensers, glasses etc on a weekend), inflict injury on his face, burnt all his wears, broke his TV, destroys all his properties but inspite all of these, peter will still go and beg Rachel and they will reconcile. little issues like when Engel call and she sees it, will trigger her anger. Rachel knows her rival Engel but Engel doesnt know someone is fighting her. The crazie thing is all these fights and embarrassments happens in the presence of we his friends but he doesnt care. we have advised him to let go of this Jezebel Girl but he will said okay, highest 2 days they are back together. i asked my friend why is he allowing this girl radicle his life like this and he told me that the lady has lost her womb during the cause of constant abortions. angry
is that why you will allow this girl ridicle your life? is that why you will allow her kill you before your time? did you force the tablet into her mouth? he said No, did she take the tablet out of duress? he said no. shey both of you consented to this? he said yes., knowing the consequences because she's a Nurse., she still go ahead and take the pills. now, things has happened and she's making his life miserable. my friend from owning a car, he now jumps from one taxi to the other. sold off his car to rent apartment for this girl, buy her things, yet she's not appreciative. most of his friends have left him, only me and one other guy is remaining., we have told him to involve police or welfare court, he rejected. and his wedding is just few months away., his fiancee isnt even aware of all these dramas.

The latest incidence that happened is what opened my friends eyes. she went to my friends house and destroys MY Car i borrowed him to use and hold body through bolt service. my friend couldnt take this and told the girl its over., now this girl has refused to go. she said after my friend has wasted her time, destroys her life , he now want to move on !! she has sworn that its either both of them die or they marry. i was so scared now because shes acting like that Lady in ACCRIMONY MoVIE.
my friend beat her after she destroys my car but she left and promised to return hot! she is really loosing it and my friend also is loosing it.

im so confused and feel for my friend.,

Please Nairalanders. what can one do in this kind of situation.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 help save a friends life. he's depressed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by raphroye: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by harqinhola(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sometimes, people love crazily in a way that confuses others that it's a spell . Maybe your friend is just one of them .

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
smiley
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:
Sometimes, people love crazily in a way that confuses others that it's a spell . Maybe your friend is just one of them .

Kai, i doubt because he normally tell us that he is fed up with this girl character that its high time he break up with her and let go for good. but this girl in question isnt ready to let go.,
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Wawelexy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
The lady is nothing but a wounded Lion!!!

She lost her womb due to abortion, tho not the guy's fault, but you not expecting her to let go just like that. So the guy should continue to enjoy his marriage with the other lady while she becomes a terrible loser? Haba!! Put her in ur sister's shoe, and am pretty sure ur friend did not tell her he has someone already before starting a relationship with her....

Your friend should just continue to make her happy else, if he dares try to dump her for the other lady, she can send assassins to eliminate either or both of them and even end up committing suicide since she already lost on both sides...

Being faithful to your partner, saves one from unnecessary problems atimes....

11 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by harqinhola(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
GRAMMARJAMES:

Kai, i doubt because he normally tell us that he is fed up with this girl character that its high time he break up with her and let go for good. after that talk, he will still run to her and beg and even insult us join self sometimes

If you're certain it's a spell , that's not a big deal , just find a way to disconnect him from the lady with the help of his family , delete her number from his phone and relocate him to a distant environment .

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
She lost her womb due to constant abortion? shocked. Mennnnnnnn,like seriously,that Rachel of a lady can go to the extent of murdering your friend if he should venture say he's done lipsrsealed. At least,we don see her type wey pour acid on such men lipsrsealed

You think say na ordinary eye that Rachel tay dey frustrate your guy life? undecided. Na pepper eye shocked. Because she knows your guy is the cause of all her past, present and future predicament...Hence the need to frustrate and plunge your friend into depression and relegation at any slight provocation is What she's after undecided

Op,tell your friend say the only way out na to involve welfare,or Probably police... Because with the way things dey go,e be like say the only thing wey go fit separate these two lovers na when one of them don kick gallon lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol grin grin cheesy
Omo, your friend problems don finish for this world. Na him dey look for problems now.

2 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by DroppingLiquid: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
None is this happened

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Olavenza(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good Day Nairalanders.....

i will try and be brief with this narrations.
please pardon my English also.

My friend (Peter) (not his real name) met her Fiancee (Engel) (not her real name) first and things has been going well with both of them. since our service years, they both have been doing well. she got a Job in another state and she had to leave the state for greener pasture. Engel was so nice and a very good person with beautiful heart. all of us that are peter's friend like her and accepted her to be our friend's future wiffy.

Distance relationship they say its only the grace of God it takes for one partner not to cheat. i'm not justifying that one should cheat in a distant relationship but sha,. my friend began to see another girl ( Rachel)(not her real name). Rachel is so rude , she does'nt have regards for any of us. she talks to our friend any how and all manners of uncultured things.

The problem started when peter has refused to let go of Rachel. despite constant fighting and embarrassment, they will still reconcile and let go of the past. Rachel has made peter lost his job, (she went to his office and destroys all the office laptops, desktops, fridge, water dispensers, glasses etc on a weekend), inflict injury on his face, burnt all his wears, broke his TV, destroys all his properties but inspite all of these, peter will still go and beg Rachel and they will reconcile. little issues like when Engel call and she sees it, will trigger her anger. Rachel knows her rival Engel but Engel doesnt know someone is fighting her. The crazie thing is all these fights and embarrassments happens in the presence of we his friends but he doesnt care. we have advised him to let go of this Jezebel Girl but he will said okay, highest 2 days they are back together. i asked my friend why is he allowing this girl radicle his life like this and he told me that the lady has lost her womb during the cause of constant abortions. angry
is that why you will allow this girl ridicle your life? is that why you will allow her kill you before your time? did you force the tablet into her mouth? he said No, did she take the tablet out of duress? he said no. shey both of you consented to this? he said yes., knowing the consequences because she's a Nurse., she still go ahead and take the pills. now, things has happened and she's making his life miserable. my friend from owning a car, he now jumps from one taxi to the other. sold off his car to rent apartment for this girl, buy her things, yet she's not appreciative. most of his friends have left him, only me and one other guy is remaining., we have told him to involve police or welfare court, he rejected. and his wedding is just few months away., his fiancee isnt even aware of all these dramas.

The latest incidence that happened is what opened my friends eyes. she went to my friends house and destroys MY Car i borrowed him to use and hold body through bolt service. my friend couldnt take this and told the girl its over., now this girl has refused to go. she said after my friend has wasted her time, destroys her life , he now want to move on !! she has sworn that its either both of them die or they marry. i was so scared now because shes acting like that Lady in ACCRIMONY MoVIE.
my friend beat her after she destroys my car but she left and promised to return hot! she is really loosing it and my friend also is loosing it.

im so confused and feel for my friend.,

Please Nairalanders. what can one do in this kind of situation.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 help save a friends life. he's depressed

Na your friend use him hand pack wahala into him life.

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:

If you're certain it's a spell , that's not a big deal , just find a way to disconnect him from the lady with the help of his family , delete her number from his phone and relocate him to a distant environment .

I wish i could tell him to leave this state for another to start . but you know starting afresh in a different environment without knowing anybody. we have disconnected her from him., she knows my friends house. and he just renewed his rent after selling off his car.

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Your friends first girlfriend should get herself out of the unfortunate situation and start a new life. Let your friend carry the cross he lifted and put on himself..
A man who doesn't have self control is like a stray dog, he will soon be hit by a vehicle.
That is what has happened to your friend.
Control your penis men will say no.

4 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by BlaqJosh: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Funny tho.

There's no kayamata in this issue,

your friend is only scared of the girl reaction because of the womb e follow destroy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by aktolly54(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nairaland people abeg I want ask question, if someone lost womb, does it mean the egg is lost as well? She can get baby through another woman(IVR or something), na to collect husband sperm and inject it into another woman with the real wife egg.

Back to the matter, your can't leave state for the girl and go far away. If he stay in Lagos, he can just go ondo without telling anyone

2 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by TMTR: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
That woman is a scorned woman and you know what they say

'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'

Your friend should be careful with her before it turns really bloody

3 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Savedday: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kanyamatta is not real. Don't be decieved. Your friend is hooked up with sex or whatever.

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Deflames01(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Stick to one person .......it saves you a lot of headache
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
If this story is true, I suppose meet that your guy one on one. By the time I pound his skull with better punches, him brain go reset. And this is no kayanmatta bullshit.

That girl is only bringing up that ruptured womb bullshit as manipulation. Her womb don dey cast tey tey after numerous abortions from several dicks. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by freshkpomo(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2021

Sorry to say this, your friend is going 6ft unless he acts fast. The girl will either posing him, stab him from behind or even set him up go go to jail for life. Either ways, the girl is ready to die because she already feels empty and your friend is the cause, so they will both continue their marriage in hell. Even you typing is not safe.

The only option now, is for your friend to Japan and relocate.

A story happened in Edo about 20 years ago, something similar led to it. An angry ex threw the child of the man into a well, I think he also tried to strangle the wife too.

3 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by sanmtiago(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lol your friend use him hand buy wahala you dey come ask us watin e go do to solve the matter cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by ruggedtimi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
The root of all this thing na f*ck

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
Very funny pupu.......but why didn't your friend marry the good girl when things started getting better huh, anyway they fit each other, in life we somehow attract people like us.

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by FahBuLous: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
I stopped reading at "Came to the office and destroyed laptops, desktops, water dispenser etc" ..

Your friend is a f00l... angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Annajapheth: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is the time for ur friend to involve Jesus Nd ask for forgiveness...pls visit a deliverance church.. don't joke with this before it's becomes too late....REPENT, ASK JESUS FOR HELP...ONLY JESUS IS UR SOLUTION NOW.

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Ulunne777(f): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
The guy (you) should marry her because who does he want to leave her for?

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by EmperorTolson: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
James, you'd better explain things to Engel now before wedding. Let her know everything cos it'll later affect your family.
Better still, marry Rachel cos you're part of the people that ruin her life. You cannot back down now. Cos she definitely can't have a baby she can call her own.
Na guilty conscience dey worry you and you deserve everything you got from her. In fact, I like the girl. It's not easy for her and she doesn't wants to go down alone.

You can rather set trap for her with enough reason to break up with her. That's if she'll fall.

1 Like

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by TheWolfen(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Time to involve the police and family members. Do it fast
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by TheWolfen(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
aktolly54:
Nairaland people abeg I want ask question, if someone lost womb, does it mean the egg is lost as well? She can get baby through another woman(IVR or something), na to collect husband sperm and inject it into another woman with the real wife egg.
I thought as much. Rachael is a nurse she of all people should know that

The relationship is a toxic one. I don't understand where all that her anger and frustration is coming from even when her boyfriend rent her an apartment and also promise to marry her..

There is something missing in this story. It will be best to hear Rachael's boyfriend side of the story
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Adsexpert: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
aktolly54:

Back to the matter, your can't leave state for the girl and go far away. If he stay in Lagos, he can just go ondo without telling anyone

Lmao Lagos to Ondo , look like set back grin
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by aktolly54(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Adsexpert:

Lmao Lagos to Ondo , look like set back grin
as long as the witch no see him again and no where to find it, make she go do her worst spiritually

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) / I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This / I Peep My Neighbor When She Was Taking Her Bath Now Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.