Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (37590 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: WAFCON 2022 (4 -0) On 10th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Player Rating / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Sarolaj2010(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola aina

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by rattlesnake(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kulas:
All of them are Men of the match
don't mind the yeye arm chair experts
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze is a talented player

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ovokate(f): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina, Chukwueze and etebo
All the players tried tho

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Tchange1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by clems88(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lucky dube angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Awoo88: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Iwobi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by porshnuel: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Haha e never reach frustration level na

Who dey seek ur attention? U na Buhari or Trump?

Abeg shift!
Hope say u don use English language achieve sometin for life...anyways sorry for the deserved insult
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by chinedumoooo: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by hikiki(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
ola hikiki aina...omo DAT guy done improve oo! see as Chelsea the sale good players. the guy pass all of dem power today

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by spencekat(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
The way the commentator was calling 'Chukwueze'was thrilling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Bundu19(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze played very well [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
the best player for me is samuel okwaraji that last penalty kick did it for me....so sorry he lost his life in the process what a sad day in football

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by jefy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
The tall dude who claims he is a striker.... Gaffers and their sentiment...mikel and tall dude had no business in the team....
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Razak of Burundi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze was eeee very Messicious.
It's just that sometimes after dribbling he doesn't know how to send that right pass that will make something happen.

Ola Aina was innovative and calm, that backheel was what disorganised their defence they were waiting for him to turn with the ball but Ighalo was already celebrating at their back grin

And then Ighalo proved that he shouldn't be dropped again, coming on and scoring in less than 5 mins true definition of Baba na master

Troost was the padlock at the back and saved the eagles countless times.

In conclusion these men are my Men of the match.

Eeeeheen B4 I forget if I see Daniel Akpeyi for that goalpost again I will do what you people will not like ooo so you people should go and tell Rohr what I said.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by hope4life: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Goal keeper Apeyi,Chukwueze and the man who gave Ighalo that accurate back pass.Chukwueze top them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mimilogistics: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
porshnuel:
Chukwueze any time ..plays like messi.....who noticed ekong on skin looks like imitation vicent kompany
Chukwueze was magical. If the guy continues with this zeal and aggressive attack football, he will go very very far.

He was playing like Spanish player, aggressive like Ronaldo and skillful too with fast pace like Gareth Bale.

He is good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by daevey(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
I dont know what Mikel is still looking for in our national team,Mikel shud never play 10 for Nigeria in this life plssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by bluefilm: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tuface Idibia
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Aplaudez:
I give kudus to the goal keeper!
Thank God say na 'kudus' u give undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SOFTENGR: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
ilsmiling:
Peter Rufai grin grin grin
Old man grin
You are already in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by superstar1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Etebo
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by enemyofprogress: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
I give it to Kanu Nwakwo that his crossing that led to the goal was out of this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by aniekeme09: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze is the man of the match..

Next Okocha we have

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by HimName: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maa nor lie, na Oshiomole

The guy play ball today.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ecclize: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Asabe4:
Ola Aina... That back heel pass alone is everything kiss kiss
wow i've seen u on most football thread ur analyses are not bad...
The back heel did the miracle
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mimilogistics: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
Chukwueze was eeee very Messicious.
It's just that sometimes after dribbling he doesn't know how to send that right pass that will make something happen.

Ola Aina was innovative and calm, that backheel was what disorganised their defence they were waiting for him to turn with the ball but Ighalo was already celebrating at their back grin

And then Ighalo proved that he shouldn't be dropped again, coming on and scoring in least than 5 mins true definition of Baba na master

Troost was the padlock at the back and saved the eagles countless times.

In conclusion these men are my Men of the match.

Eeeeheen B4 I forget if I see Daniel Akpeyi for that goalpost again I will do what you people will not like ooo so you people should go and tell Rohr what I said.
Wonderful analysis, the keeper is not too good, thank God he didn't get much hits from Burundians grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by fashrola(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
chukwueze !!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Aboguede(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
MrBONE2:

No way its too Late grin

Fine

You're on ur own

I don try
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by AkumTemi: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) / Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title / Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.