Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (37602 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: WAFCON 2022 (4 -0) On 10th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Player Rating / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by panmunium(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Razak

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by franxalive(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
pek:
minus Mikel

....MIKEL AND AKPEYI.... cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina. He played well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by freshMallam1122: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
driy65:
Man of the matc rating....chukwueze 8.5 ndidi 8
MIKEL SLOWBIE ....-1.5
uboy una no waste time.. una dong give una brother name.. Ipob sef
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mimilogistics: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
the best player for me is samuel okwaraji that last penalty kick did it for me....so sorry he lost his life in the process what a sad day in football
Peter Rufai also tried saving that goal Pele missed when Socrates crossed it from offside, I cant wait to watch their next match too shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
body don dey sweet unaa
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kulekaa(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
porshnuel:
Chukwueze any time ..plays like messi.....who noticed ekong on skin looks like imitation vicent kompany
me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Sholaco: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
I don't know why will Mikel be in this team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Danwakae(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
CHUKWEZE

CHUKWEZE

CHUKWEZE

NIGERIA LIONEL MESSI

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by janga02(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Without the goal Nigeria won't be at 3 point. Ighalo all the way. Good job from chukwueze as well, he has a bright future if he doesn't follow money to big club.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by scify364(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
porshnuel:
Chukwueze any time ..plays like messi.....who noticed ekong on skin looks like imitation vicent kompany

He is good but he doesn't have a complete pass.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Maslib: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Emeka Okocha
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by flowx(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
wisewordd:
Iwobi. nice touches.
One of the confused and frustrated Arsenal fan just spotted....
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by nurex01(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
As the Sultan of Abia State, I can't help but notice alot of Hausa players in our national team.. Next level is in action sorry ipob.. My Fulani brothers are running this shit
you guys should stop tribalism. During the time of Stephen keshi and co. Look at their team. Tribialism will never let's grow.

Stop tribialism now
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Mryacks: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Aina

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kushme: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Razak of Burundi

Thank you.. I was expecting this..

Just see the sentiment here..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by abayomilaws(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola aina man of the match

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SimSify(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Samuel chukwueze

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by hollywater: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
#2 and #20 Weldon guys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by IamSoProlific: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
ceebeth7:
� Interviewer: "Excluding yourself, who are the best players in the world?"

� Messi: "For me the best players in the world are Mbappé, Neymar, Hazard, Suárez and Agüero.

� Interviewer: "Cristiano Ronaldo?"

� Messi: "I exclude Ronaldo alongside myself in this list."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by okpanachipeter: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Messi is the best player in Barcelona uniform, but Ronaldo is the best footballer ever both at club sides and national team. The facts are there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by pajabs(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina was the MOM Chukweze Musa Igalo and Ndidi did well But Akpeyi no be am at all
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Asabe4(f): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
smiley
ecclize:

wow i've seen u on most football thread ur analyses are not bad...
The back heel did the miracle
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by andrew444(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
GodSaklek:
Mikel should be given the worst player in afcon, the worst captain in the history of eagle,a player who can't leads his team or serve as a motivator,am still wondering why he was included in this afcon, his inclusion is a disaster, a player with a failed career,he's the same set as Messi and aguero,the best of mikel is u20 world Cup in 2005,he played 6 matches for Middlesbrough and they immediately released him

Shut up your smelling mouth

Does mikel play the same wing with Messi or aguero ?

You are a mad person who knows nothing about football

Stop disgracing your stupid self ,mikel was not released by boro ,he refused to sign extension as boro was not promoted to the Epl

Obi mikel played and started 16 championship games since his January move ,he even captained them in few of the games

Una go don go smoke Igbo come here dey talk nonsense

If you know nothing about football you better shut up your dirty mouth and continue watching telemundo or African magic epic

Muntula

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Victorclean1: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by AJ10(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze no doubt..
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kokowe(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Daniel basket Akpeyi
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
Samuel chuwkueze
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by anonymousjon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Olaoluwa Aina
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by julmong(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina wing play and defensive contributions were top notch
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by judexxy: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
My Man of the match na Bobrisky grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by klashe(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses To The USA 72 - 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.