Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (37569 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: WAFCON 2022 (4 -0) On 10th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Player Rating / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by jimmyLd101: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mikel
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ochiosa(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
CHUKWUEZE FOLLOWED BY NDIDI THEN AINA
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SamOyovwi: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ighalo. He made all the difference
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by healthpal: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
chukwueze
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by aalangel(f): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze, Aina and of course Odion!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Elijahnonso1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
andrew444:

Shut up your smelling mouth

Does mikel play the same wing with Messi or aguero ?

You are a mad person who knows nothing about football

Stop disgracing your stupid self ,mikel was not released by boro ,he refused to sign extension as boro was not promoted to the Epl

Obi mikel played and started 16 championship games since his January move ,he even captained them in few of the games

Una go don go smoke Igbo come here dey talk nonsense

If you know nothing about football you better shut up your dirty mouth and continue watching telemundo or African magic epic

Muntula

You are indeed an objective football analyst.
I love Mikel for his team spirit in football.
In so far as he is in the pitch, midfield don't shake. He believes the it is a team work not personal gain.
The problem some players have is the individualistic spirit 'I must be the one to score'. That's not the person of Mikel of Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Pharmc13: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
This Name bigrimanna.Cedric.fiston(razak). Made the match very difficult for nigeria..Bigrimanna was on top of every ball that comes through the middle of the park..
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by andrew444(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Elijahnonso1:

You are indeed an objective football analyst.
I love Mikel for his team spirit in football.
In so far as he is in the pitch, midfield don't shake. He believes the it is a team work not personal gain.
The problem some players have is the individualistic spirit 'I must be the one to score'. That's not the person of Mikel of Africa.

Mikel didn't have a good game

But That guy I quoted knows nothing about football

I know I was rude
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ekaka1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola aina
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Elijahnonso1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mikel, Ighalo and Chukwueze.
Some idiots will say I didn't get it right but very unfortunate for them because this is my opinion.

Everyone is entitle to his or her opinion.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by beta247: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Naija goalkeeper
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by omoluka: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola aina
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by steefi07: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
the person that passed the ball to ighalo did a fantastic job then ighalo finished it well so I will give it to the duo.

main while check us out on Instagram @tripple_clothing kindly follow me and let me know you are from nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dozeman: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Musa still got so much to offer the Super eagles. He totally changed that game in our favour when he came on. Ighalo has continued to prove doubters wrong, his goal was just the difference. Apart from Ndidi we don't have a midfield and that's the problem of that team. We still don't have a goalkeeper Akpeyi is a clown...... Ighalo, my man of the match.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Wisekid0001(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by dozeman: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
We need midfielders that can play in Chukwueze either in front or inside the 18yard box and not in the centre of the field......
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Jarus(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Aplaudez:
I give kudus to the goal keeper!

Why not give them Toyib too?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Elijahnonso1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
andrew444:

Mikel didn't have a good game

But That guy I quoted knows nothing about football

I know I was rude
Don't mean that he is the best but that is Mikel's nature in football, not necessarily in today's match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
andrew444:

Stop disgracing your stupid self ,mikel was not released by boro ,he refused to sign extension as boro was not promoted to the Epl

Obi mikel played and started 16 championship games since his January move ,he even captained them in few of the games

If you know nothing about football you better shut up your dirty mouth and continue watching telemundo or African magic epic

Muntula
you should be the one to keep his smelling mouth shot. What has been his achievements since 2005. He just like hiding under good players
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Goovo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Mikel grin
if I give u back hand grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by GistFullGround: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2019

Why was there no "Igbo Amaka" cries on NL today?

May God silence every tribal bigot on this forum, AMEN

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by NigPatriot(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Guy you no dey watch ball. Mikel was too poor today.

andrew444:

Muntula
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
ola
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SalC: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
But for Ola Aina's assist, I would've given it Chukwueze.

That guy did really well

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SalC: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mikel didn't impress me. Musa entered and the game changed. I expected more from Iwobi.
Ndid did well. Thank you Ighalo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kmaster007: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ola Aina was the MOTM although Chukwueze and Alex Iwobi were also standout players • I think it's safe to say Iwobi is a key player to out attacking play, he's creativity and passing ability • The central defence pairing was unsure today still think Leon
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by maryalloy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Musa anytime, he brought in some changes when he came in
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by banhammy: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chukwueze
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by SalC: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Our goalkeeper though. Smh. This one is a clown.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by TruthinAction: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
porshnuel:
Chukwueze any time ..plays like messi.....who noticed ekong on skin looks like imitation vicent kompany

This young lad reminds me of Jay Jay. He just needs assist and experience.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
mimilogistics:
Wonderful analysis, the keeper is not too good, thank God he didn't get much hits from Burundians grin

Thanks, you are even saying not too good he is not good chaa chaa. If the Burundians had a lethal striker like Aguero or Lewandoski we would have surely paid dearly. Para too dey knack the guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Vincent Enyeama, His Wife And Children Enjoy Date Night In Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.