Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (37593 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: WAFCON 2022 (4 -0) On 10th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Player Rating / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Gepheral: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
1 assist
60 passes
85% pass accuracy
2 key passes
1 dribble won
2 tackles won
3 interceptions
4 clearances
3 aerials won

Obviously Ola Aina cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Favor99(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ighalo scored our lone goal, it was also the winning goal and it was a very sweet goal as well but everyone is obsessing over Aina’s Pass? I bet if it was a non-Edo that scored the goal these tribalistic people obsessing about Aina and Chukwueze that didn’t even get goal or assist would be praising the goal scorer.
Tribalistic bias nairaland
Tribalistic bias Yoruba media lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Favor99(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
When Musa scored his 2 goals in the world cup match against Iceland, he was a hero and no one even remembered the guy that gave him the assist. Mtchew bias people lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Favor99:
Ighalo scored our lone goal, it was also the winning goal and it was a very sweet goal as well but everyone is obsessing over Aina’s Pass? I bet if it was a non-Edo that scored the goal these tribalistic people obsessing about Aina and Chukwueze that didn’t even get goal or assist would be praising the goal scorer.
Tribalistic bias nairaland
Tribalistic bias Yoruba media lipsrsealed
bros forget that talk, Aina fantastic world class creative pass was what made the difference. These two players creative play is too beautiful for you to be making all these your uncomplimentary remarks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by andrew444(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2019
NigPatriot:
Guy you no dey watch ball. Mikel was too poor today.

Mikel was poor

But read what the guy said, speaking out of point

wetin consign mikel and the way messi dey play

The guy said mikel played only 6 games for boro and the sent him away, person wey no gree sign contract as dem no gain promotion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by andrew444(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2019
dozeman:
Musa still got so much to offer the Super eagles. He totally changed that game in our favour when he came on. Ighalo has continued to prove doubters wrong, his goal was just the difference. Apart from Ndidi we don't have a midfield and that's the problem of that team. We still don't have a goalkeeper Akpeyi is a clown...... Ighalo, my man of the match.

Oil dey your head my broda

But etebo is not that bad sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by supremo247(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Chukwueze any day anytime.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by sam1990(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ola Aina
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by ashantitope: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
lalasticlala:
Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time

As Super Eagles beat Burundi 1 - 0, who is your man of the Match?
Ola aina
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Beejayarts1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Has to be Ola Aina and Chikwueze.... Please brother Lalasticlala, help me unban capableben. I'll never disobey your rules. Make me feel at home again please
Re: Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Mishhcre(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Ola Aina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title / Kelechi Nwakali Reacts To Danny Drinkwater Leaving Chelsea / Henrikh Mkhitaryan Marries Long Time Girlfriend, Betty Vardanyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.