Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Please Help An Old Woman In The Hospital For Lono Due To Finance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help An Old Woman In The Hospital For Lono Due To Finance (263 Views)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help An Old Woman In The Hospital For Lono Due To Finance by marklele(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
I visited a hospital in Obollo Afor, Enugu State.. I saw an old woman and was touched and I decided to approach her, she told me how she has been in the hospital for 2 weeks plus and she needed help financially to get the treatment over with as the doctor said she had arthritis and is expected to make some paymen to continue her treatment and also she need to go for x-ray..
She said she don't have anyone to help her but her daughter who beside her but don't have anything..

Here is her number 08102375887. You can call her to confirm it, but please help her in anyway you can. I requested for her account number but she said she can't provide it as she forgot the details at home.. She speaks igbo language and Idoma very well.
Help her using my account number.
First bank Plc.
Account number, 3026667477.

God bless you as you help.. She is in pain

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death / Nursing Covers For Sale / Dua For Dushman Ki Zuban Bandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.