Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

sub - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / sub (1141 Views)

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

sub by spirul77: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
closed.
Re: sub by CosmicPhoenix: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
if you want to keep receiving 'blessings' then you play along grin but las las yawa go gas

1 Like

Re: sub by Geosystem(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
"I don't want her to stop blessing me"

1 Like

Re: sub by lilmax(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
this woman locked the door and started professing love to me, o boy I just start to dey sweat immediately, I told her i was just too tensed to tell her anything and she kissed me and opened the door

dude was violated but can't see it undecided

2 Likes

Re: sub by SageMK: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
No one is in love with you. Stop deceiving yourself.

Guy, you are just a worthless tool in their eyes to take care of the cobwebs down there. It's time to get off your high horse golddigger. If you want your blessing to keep coming, make grandma happy & stay away from aunty.

2 Likes

Re: sub by Jayslicky: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Let me tell you first tell you "YOU ARE A BIG TIME GOLDDIGGER" so you accepted the advances of a married 57years-old woman to gain some favours, so she is your sugar mummy, the truth is that both that woman and her daughter are both promiscous, I wouldn't be suprised if the mother had had a discussion with her daughter about you and the promiscous daughter wants a taste of what mummy is enjoying, the woman and her daughter don't love you likewise you don't love either of them you all are just trying to use eachother.

Just keep servicing old mama kpekus and leave the daughter alone since you said you want her to keep blessing you but don't come to nairaland to cry when curses for sleeping with a married woman falls on you.

4 Likes

Re: sub by delugajackson: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oloriburuku. You don't want her to stop blessing you simply because you cannot control your selfish desire, greed and insatiable lust. I can assure you that your greed will one day get the better of you. Look at what a young man has reduced himself to. You are not even ashamed of yourself.

Even after having an affair with a woman old enough to be your grand-mother, you are now nursing the desire to sleep with her daughter. What a shame!

I think you are mad. As a matter of fact, you, the woman, her daughter and everyone else in this fabricated story of yours are all mad.

Nonsense and ingredients!

4 Likes

Re: sub by skywalker240(m): 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Well fvck you!

Op am talking to you.
Re: sub by internationalman(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
A married woman is never in love with you. She's using and playing you tiki taka with her daughter on the substitute bench......
Re: sub by Quality20(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
im finding it hard to believe ds story. can things like this happen even in nollywood?
Re: sub by fineboynl(m): 1:50am On Nov 01, 2019
in your dreams. you need to wake up and face reality the earlier the better. civil servants in Nigeria send you 1.5m and planning to buy you car?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband’s Big D*ck (see Photo) / The Human Intellect. Ivy's Take. / Crazyemberr Is Blackivy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.