Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status (3783 Views)

Her Status Shows On My Phone. Did She Saved My Number / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] / I Dont Have A Big Dick, But Any Lady I Make Love To Always Beg For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by kollinzgee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
This girl has a boyfriend but is always begging me for sub and money she doesnt even mind me fucking her but i no gree based on i get babe i checked her status she was posting tinubu celebration videos,i replied her by saying na all of us go suffer am she immediately deleted the videos i just laughed she wasnt even proud of her candidategrin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by emekalovepets: 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na time she ask you for money ask her if she will do five some

4 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by EmekaBlue(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
I bet she is Yoruba?!

They are the only ones I'm seeing happy about it.

Tribalism is deep in African blood.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by neonly: 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
No wahala next time she ask for favour just reply by saying blabububa

18 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Blackdisciple(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmekaBlue:
I bet she is Yoruba?!

Surely she is...

14 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
Guy, everybody has the right to support whoever he or she deems fit to support. Everybody knows i use to support Atiku nd PO but i never tried to impose them on others. Let's stop this childish behaviour abeg. In life the person u think is a devil can be seen as an angel to another person that's why no two pple is alike in making choices nd reasoning so let's try nd respect other pple's choices.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by elipheleh(m): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
The Yorubas are deeply wicked.

This is the last time I will have any pity, help or transact with any Yoruba person in or outside Nigeria.

Deeply tribalistic hateful people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Goodlady(f): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
kollinzgee:
This girl has a boyfriend but is always begging me for sub and money she doesnt even mind me fucking her but i no greebased on i get babeichecked her status she was posting tinubu celebration videos,i replied her by saying na all of us go suffer am she immediately deleted the videos i just laughed she wasnt even proud of her candidategrin grin
You are also victimizing someone cos of elections.
It's seems APC guys are rich and you Obi supporters are born to be poor, talakanaire, suffer head, gworo chewing, burukutu sipping, latrine sniffing rats that's not worth up to N40K per month!
Low lives forming rich!
Your Obi has lost for good. He ll wait for for years to learn his lessons that you don't practice politics of hate, vendetta and roaming churches cos the body of Christ isn't a ground for desecration. He's nationally naive to know how politics works and Tinubu thought him a lesson that he ll remember for life!
emekalovepets:
Na time she ask you for money ask her if she will do five some
And what if she do 5some?
Some of you are animals. The money sef una no get. Dry destiny boys forming rich but terribly broke and struggling!

7 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by kollinzgee(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
neonly:
No wahala next time she ask for favour just reply by saying blabububa

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Fut9ure: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Guy, everybody has the right to support whoever he or she deems fit to support. Everybody knows i use to support Atiku nd PO but i never tried to impose them on others. Let's stop this childish behaviour abeg. In life the person u think is a devil can be seen as an angel to another person that's why no two pple is alike in making choices nd reasoning so let's try nd respect other pple's choices.
Not in this critical situation of the Nigeria conditions

This was not an election but a time for redemption

This is the a test to see if we are really sane here in Nigeria and have conscience

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by EmekaBlue(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
It's seems APC guys are rich and you Obi supporters are born to be poor, talakanaire, suffer head, gworo chewing, burukutu sipping, latrine sniffing rats that's not worth up to N40K per month!
Low lives forming rich!
Your Obi has lost for good. He ll wait for for years to learn his lessons that you don't practice politics of hate, vendetta and roaming churches cos the body of Christ isn't a ground for desecration. He's nationally naive to know how politics works and Tinubu thought him a lesson that he ll remember for life!

Some if you are animals. The money sef una no get. Dry destiny boys forming rich nut terribly broke and struggling!
Hush! When did Obi practice politics of hate?! And again can u see christian entering into mosque. Be talking with sense abeg! U just have problem with Igbo people...

Obi is the most modest Nigerian politician I have come across so far. Such a humble man

10 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Streetmovement(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by talk2hb1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
kollinzgee:
This girl has a boyfriend but is always begging me for sub and money she doesnt even mind me fucking her but i no gree based on i get babe i checked her status she was posting tinubu celebration videos,i replied her by saying na all of us go suffer am she immediately deleted the videos i just laughed she wasnt even proud of her candidategrin grin
It’s a crime now to support Tinubu or APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by tundelawal2014(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
EmekaBlue:
I bet she is Yoruba?!

. And you na igbo race abi. Tribe vs tribe. We won't ever learn in dis manner
Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by shantti(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

O. P has the right not to give her his money too

5 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by shantti(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Low lives forming rich!

Some if you are animals. The money sef una no get. Dry destiny boys forming rich nut terribly broke and struggling!

I now see why ur fiancee broke up with u

U r stupid and childish

Don't u know that the O.P has the right not to give her his money. Is it her money? No be him get the money? What kind of entitlement is this? Why can't she work for her money?

Mgbe niile collect, collect, collect
Una dey ever give?

8 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by shantti(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:
Low lives forming rich!

So in essence, u knew that tinubu rigged dis election? Right?

Sentimentalism aside?
Between tinubu and obi, who can you comfortably give a peck to

5 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by SeeItSayIt: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you keep meeting her needs then you'll be sharing from her curses

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Zaynmax: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
tundelawal2014:
. And you na igbo race abi. Tribe vs tribe. We won't ever learn in dis manner
why don't you ignore that tribal bigot
Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by wahalawahala: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
elipheleh:

This is the last time I will have any pity, help or transact with any Yoruba person in or outside Nigeria.

Pele.. u go dey alright laslas😭😭

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by anibirelawal(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
elipheleh:

Your loss.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by VinnyBaba: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2023
Send her FAKE TRANSFER.
Or put Old N1000 Notes in brown Envelope and send it to her. angry

Evil APC supporters deserve NOTHING from Hard-working Nigerians. sad

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Charismatic107: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
You guys are beginning to irritate me on this forum, so you think Nigerians will suffer because Peter Obi lost the election. What if Peter Obi win the election and pull a Goodluck Jonathan on Nigerians. Make una dey get sense na.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by VinnyBaba: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
talk2hb1:

It’s a crime now to support Tinubu or APC

A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY! angry angry

Supporting
*Benue Killings
*Banditry in the North.
*Herdsmen activities.
*End SARS killings
*Hyper Inflation
*8 Months ASUU strike
*Healthcare Collapse
*Massive Corruption (🐍 snake swallow Moni)
Etc.....

What Else ?πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ€·
Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by talk2hb1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY! angry angry

Supporting
*Benue Killings
*Banditry in the North.
*Herdsmen activities.
*End SARS killings
*Hyper Inflation
*8 Months ASUU strike
*Healthcare Collapse
*Massive Corruption (🐍 snake swallow Moni)
Etc.....

What Else ?πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ€·
Tooh, including
-Climate Change
-Global Warming
-Ukraine War
-Overshining Of The Moon
-The Sun Running Out of Energy
-

When They Are Bent On Finding Fault, They Will Charge a Snail With Over speeding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Herbiodun09: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Igbo man stupid. Go and Wankk at peter obis face. Especially those ones when he is smiling like a slowpoke

grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Goodlady(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

So in essence, u knew that tinubu rigged dis election? Right?

Sentimentalism aside?
Between tinubu and obi, who can you comfortably give a peck to
The richest among them.
Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Goodlady(f): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

U r stupid and childish

Don't u know that the O.P has the right not to give her his money. Is it her money? No be him get the money? What kind of entitlement is this? Why can't she work for her money?

Una dey ever give?
Sharap
Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by shantti(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

The richest among them.

U are among d reason men will continue to de-value women.
Your mates, d same gender like u are out there making things happen and building their societies, some are authors, some are programmers, some are engineers, some are scientists, some are footballers, d same gender like u oh, there are where they are creating impact, and u are here fooling urself

Once again, u've seen why ur fiancee broke up with u, it's cos u don't have value.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by Goodlady(f): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

U are among d reason men will continue to de-value women.
Your mates, d same gender like u are out there making things happen and building their societies, some are authors, some are programmers, some are engineers, some are scientists, some are footballers, d same gender like u oh, there are where they are creating impact, and u are here fooling urself

Once again, u've seen why ur fiancee broke up with u, it's cos u don't have value.
My baby boy is with me tonight at a dinner party. I ll update you all tomorrow.
Real men value treasures like me πŸ˜†
Re: A Girl That Always Beg Me For Money And Sub Is Celebrating Tinubu On Her Status by EmiDon11: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
shantti:

U r stupid and childish

Una dey ever give?
hapu ya

onwere otu nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Explain These Spiritual Phenomena? (photo) / Top 7 Personality Traits That'll Drive Her Crazy With Desire / Is Your Girlfriend Taller Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.