Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React (69867 Views)

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by nairalanduseles: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2019
This ain't no guy
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Monaco2(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Na u b mrs rude wink u say wat I’m your boss, I’m not ur boss?!? Dey are d one whos gonna Kane coat � [left][/ grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Lwkm
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Darksider131: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2019
Op
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by seunmohmoh(f): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Nigerians are frustrated.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Those desparate old white women are to blame for whatever they get from these so called yahoo boys, For getting involved with them.

Some white women are so bored, lonely, low self esteemed, hopeless, desparate, old and feeling unloved. hence their involvement in this scam. one woman have been scammed several times by atleast 5 scammers, the scammers passed her Amongst themselves to be scammed, one guy scammed her twice by just changing his photos and name and used different profile.. even when her grown up children was telling her that it was a scam but she still didn't listen, until her bank account was empty.

Even till this day she still cannot believe she has been scammed. she still goes online looking for so called love and spending her pension money on the scammers.

That's what loneliness can cause. i mean, some of them live alone in a cold, big house, with no husband, no children, maybe with a lot of dogs and cats as companions, so when they come across these Young African men online claiming to love and cherish them, they fall crazy in love, inlove with someone they have never met. it's bizzare. embarassed while i blame these women, i also think it's wrong that these young men are taking Advantage of these women. it is wrong morally and otherwise. they should think, what if it is their old lonely parents who are been scammed.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by sloye5(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Na wa
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Satellite4: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Another scape goat on the way for efcc
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Benekruku(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Jonathan:
grin

You misbehaving baybie

You don't want to help your man grin

Bastąrd Ibadan boy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by lexy2014: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2019
I noticed that news on pant theft has drastically reduced. Its that method didn't work 4 them as expected
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by correctguy2010: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2019
The moment the guy said to the lady "YOU ARE THE ACTOR OF RUDENESS PART 1 TO 10" grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by advocate666: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2019
Oyibo divorced women dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by advocate666: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
Those desparate old white women are to blame for whatever they get from these so called yahoo boys, For getting involved with them.

Some white women are so bored, lonely, low self esteemed, hopeless, desparate, old and feeling unloved. hence their involvement in this scam. one woman have been scammed several times by atleast 5 scammers, the scammers passed her Amongst themselves to be scammed, one guy scammed her twice by just changing his photos and name and used different profile.. even when her grown up children was telling her that it was a scam but she still didn't listen, until her bank account was empty.

Even till this day she still cannot believe she has been scammed. she still goes online looking for so called love and spending her pension money on the scammers.

That's what loneliness can cause. i mean, some of them live alone in a cold, big house, with no husband, no children, maybe with a lot of dogs and cats as companions, so when they come across these Young African men online claiming to love and cherish them, they fall crazy in love, inlove with someone they have never met. it's bizzare. embarassed while i blame these women, i also think it's wrong that these young men are taking Advantage of these women. it is wrong morally and otherwise.

It is probably worth it for them.

Better than drinking sniper.

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by uuzba(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2019
KKKWHITE:
it's so sad that Nigerians now take these so called yahoo yahoo guys, fraudster, prostitutes and fraudulent politicians as their role model what a shame
It all began when we started praising people for their donations (money) without asking how they made the money.
Many churches kept quiet and still keep quiet about this. Hence the people continue.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2019
Looks more like begging to me grin
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2019
advocate666:

It is probably worth it for them.

Better than drinking sniper.
I don't understand, could you explain further please?

And what da hell is sniper?
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by uuzba(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:

.......... men are taking Advantage of these women. it is wrong morally and otherwise.
And all of us think that it is fun to copy white man life style?
Technology without God.

Some white women even divorce their rich husband after 20, 30 years marriage because they are already incredibly lonely.
iPhone X and computer full their hand. But their souls are empty and lonely.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2019
uuzba:

And all of us think that it is fun to copy white man life style?
Technology without God.

Some white women even divorce their rich husband after 20, 30 years marriage because they are already incredibly lonely.
iPhone X and computer full their hand. But their souls are empty and lonely.
All white man are not the same, what do you mean all of "us"? cheesy i don't need to copy white man's lifestyle, i grew up amongst white people, I don't agree with all their lifestyles, some of their lifestyles are way better than that of Africans. Even African/Nigerian president and politicians go to white man's land for medical treatment, send their children to white man's schools. so what exactly is your point? or are you choosing when to copy white man's lifestyle?

The same white man introduced you to the God you so much believe in and worships, grin

Do you even understand what you are trying to Insinuate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Some idiotic element keep spoiling our name everywhere, Now introduce your self in the USA as a Nigerian and watch their countenance change immediatly, and this idiot are dominant in one part of this country, they are worse than cancer Aswear they are even worse than high way robbers, I hate them with passion, bunch of lazy unproductive wasted youths angry
And some think it is the norm. As long as people make money. Not realising that it would or Affects them one way or the other, either now or in future.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2019
If notice the guy resemble Zlantan come and gather here.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by uuzba(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
All white man are not the same, what do you mean all of "us"? cheesy i don't need to copy white man's lifestyle, i grew up amongst white people, I don't agree with all their lifestyles, some of their lifestyles are way better than that of Africans. Even African/Nigerian president and politicians go to white man's land for medical treatment, send their children to white man's schools. so what exactly is your point? or are you choosing when to copy white man's lifestyle?

The same white man introduced you to the God you so much believe in and worships, grin

Do you even understand what you are trying to Insinuate?
I mean that rather than develop our own industries and technologies, we just import and swallow everything from the western world.
Good for you if you grew up among white people. Do not give black people bad name. Our history has been brutal. I don't know why we keep fighting for "acceptance". I never saw a white person fight to be accepted by black people. But black people fought to sit in same bus as white people, to go to same schools.
Nat King Cole (a singer) went so far to perm his Afro hair and change his voice just to be allowed to sing to White people in clubs.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by kinglee007(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2019
So staged!!! People will do anything these days to be famous. Why would a "Yahoo boy" do a video recording of him talking to his client? For all I know, the clients voice could be anyone's voice mimicking a foreign intonation.
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland these days.

Anyway, he got Zlatan's attention.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by seangy4konji: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2019
Kogbagidi
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by J4JUVENTUS(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2019
etrange:

Some of you are just obsessed with this Bobrisky....
You and who?

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by unapologetic77: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Jonathan:
grin

You misbehaving baybie

You don't want to help your man grin

Bastąrd Ibadan boy cheesy

tribal bigot and you watch the video and you still call him Ibadan boy tribalism don block your sense of reasoning
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2019
uuzba:

I mean that rather than develop our own industries and technologies, we just import and swallow everything from the western world.
Good for you if you grew up among white people. Do not give black people bad name. Our history has been brutal. I don't know why we keep fighting for "acceptance". I never saw a white person fight to be accepted by black people. But black people fought to sit in same bus as white people, to go to same schools.
Nat King Cole (a singer) went so far to perm his Afro hair and change his voice just to be allowed to sing to White people in clubs.
Were in any of my comments did is give black people bad names? grin
you see? i don't need to give them bad names, they arr doing very well in giving themselves bad names, just like this guy on this video..

i am finding it hard to understand what you are trying to articulate.

And why are you giving white people bad names? cheesy
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by jonadaft: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2019
unapologetic77:
tribal bigot and you watch the video and you still call him Ibadan boy tribalism don block your sense of reasoning
Ọdẹ
Fyi, I'm a full blooded Yoruba and the guy is also Yoruba
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by jagzyukay: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2019
The fact that you all find this funny shows how depraved u all are. How can people support this let alone find it funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.