Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React (69895 Views)

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by madridsta007(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/frustrated-yahoo-boy-tells-his-oyinbo.html?m=1

They (the media) appear to have normalised this fraud such that a potential victim is called a "client".
God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2019
jagzyukay:
The fact that you all find this funny shows how depraved u all are. How can people support this let alone find it funny.
It really is sad, there is nothing funny about it. The disheartning part, is that the female at the other end of the phone is been really genuine, while the guy is making jest of her and taking her for a fool.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Bahddo(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm... People actually think this is funny.

When would Nigerians stop celebrating fraudsters and other kinds of criminals? Instead of calling crime what it is - fraud - we call it euphemistic names like 'yahoo yahoo' for fraud or 'yahoo plus' for money rituals or 'kola' for bribe.

Hopefully we take a stand against crime as a nation and actually start to move forward.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by RoseyJ: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Bahddo:
Hmmm... People actually think this is funny.

When would Nigerians stop celebrating fraudsters and other kinds of criminals? Instead of calling crime what it is - fraud - we call it euphemistic names like 'yahoo yahoo' for fraud or 'yahoo plus' for money rituals or 'kola' for bribe.

Hopefully we take a stand against crime as a nation and actually start to move forward.
Take a stand against crime? as a nation? grin grin That is never ever ever gonna happen, the youths who are supposed to be the future are the ones who are commiting the crime and supporting it.

The politicians are not left out in the crimes, So who will stand against crimes?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by lastempero: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2019
The guy jazz never catch up with the oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by delishpot: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by backbone503(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2019
My guy, na handball be dat. water the pepper, then give am small time; e go red!

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
kinglee007:
So staged!!! People will do anything these days to be famous. Why would a "Yahoo boy" do a video recording of him talking to his client? For all I know, the clients voice could be anyone's voice mimicking a foreign intonation.
Wetin person no go see for Nairaland these days.

Anyway, he got Zlatan's attention.
Don't be naive, cheesy people have videoed themselves having sex, eating, jumping off cliffs, dying, raping, beheading people, some even post photos of their loots and stolen properties, this is nothing. besides he it doesn't look like he videoed himself, Someone else videoed him it Appears. he probarbly didn't even know it will turn up on social media.

People have posted photos/videos of other people without them knowing. People have videoed other people's activities without them knowing. some people have posted their activities willingly by themselves in order to trend on social media, social media were everyone are nowadays, including you and I, we are here on Nairaland aren't we? grin.

The FBIs and other Crime agencies go on social medias nowadays to catch criminals, most criminals have been caught as a result of their videos made and posted on social media. believe it or not.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Bahddo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
Take a stand against crime? as a nation? grin grin That is never ever ever gonna happen, the youths who are supposed to be the future are the ones who are commiting the crime and supporting it.

The politicians are not left out in the crimes, So who will stand against crimes?
yeah it is really unlikely, sadly. Unlikely but not impossible. If we could just fix the system to reward honesty and punish illegality without pity, we stand a chance.

Every nation has the good, bad and ugly. USA and many countries in Europe had darker pasts than Nigeria can dream of, yet they are better off now. It's not because they have better humans living there, it's because they made laws and followed them - there is actual punishment for crime and you are very likely to get caught too.

Here we are just pretending every day and covering up with religious devotion. As we speak, a nearby church is disturbing the neighborhood with meaningless noise that wouldn't cross the sky.

Unless Africans have a unique gene that makes us corruption-prone, Nigeria no get excuse jare. Africa has no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Rolly22(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
pickatyou:
This one na upcoming him still dey suffer. Who still dey beg client for money

Baba show your boy the way na, client dey frustrate these days.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by kinglee007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
Don't be naive, cheesy people have videoed themselves having sex, eating, jumping off cliffs, dying, raping, beheading people, some even post photos of their loots and stolen properties, this is nothing. besides he it doesn't look like he videoed himself, Someone else videoed him it Appears. he probarbly didn't even know it will turn up on social media.

People have posted photos/videos of other people without them knowing. People have videoed other people's activities without them knowing.

The FBIs and other Crime agencies go on social medias nowadays to catch criminals, most criminals are caught as a result of their videos made and posted on social media. believe it or not.

I'm not being naive my dear. I'm just stating my own opinion. You've got yours I've got mine. And I still stand on the grounds that HE STAGED IT TO GAIN ATTENTION. That thought cannot also be ruled out, can it? And like I said, he got his attention.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
kinglee007:

I'm not being naive my dear. I'm just stating my own opinion. You've got yours I've got mine. And I still stand on the grounds that HE STAGED IT TO GAIN ATTENTION. That thought cannot also be ruled out, can it? And like I said, he got his attention.
No qualms, Correct, you have your opinion so do I, i don't agree with yours, i don't believe he staged it.

Cheers! cheesy
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Adinije(f): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please stop addressing Yahoo 'victims' as 'clients' it's annoying.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Marioblack: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
He is my primary school mate.... Is a shame what he has turn into
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Cimboltv: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Watch full video of the incident here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68o4KbBDPqA
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bahddo:
yeah it is really unlikely, sadly. Unlikely but not impossible. If we could just fix the system to reward honesty and punish illegality without pity, we stand a chance.

Every nation has the good, bad and ugly. USA and many countries in Europe had darker pasts than Nigeria can dream of, yet they are better off now. It's not because they have better humans living there, it's because they made laws and followed them - there is actual punishment for crime and you are very likely to get caught too.

Here we are just pretending every day and covering up with religious devotion. As we speak, a nearby church is disturbing the neighborhood with meaningless noise that wouldn't cross the sky.

Unless Africans have a unique gene that makes us corruption-prone, Nigeria no get excuse jare. Africa has no excuse.
well.. There is nothing wrong with hopping, grin but realistically, it will never happen.

As you have quite Rightly stated, they are covering up and pretending with Religious Devotions, even the so called Men of God and churches are in on it, with their preaching of Properity, money and materialism.

Everyone one in Nigeria/Africa is obsessed with and fixated on money making. So were do you start in fixing the problems or the country?
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Rolly22(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
A white man defrauded Nigerians of 203million Naira for green card, I didn't see all these people making noise here on that thread. Na self hate go kill una finish.

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Kenneth10110(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bahddo:

Go sit down even that legit thing you do involves scam. Nigeria is not up to top countries in this or you think dey dont scam in Overseas. Tell the politicans to stop and rebuild the nation cuz they should leave as an example to those boys. Especially improving Tue economy cuz if its booming money will be made available for citizen and employment is certain.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Kenneth10110(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rolly22:
A white man defrauded Nigerians of 203million Naira for green card, I didn't see all these people making noise here on that thread. Na self hate go kill una finish.

Leave them they take Nigeria as the highest in it.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by TemmyT002(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Bahddo(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Go sit down even that legit thing you do involves scam. Nigeria is not up to top countries in this or you think dey dont scam in Overseas. Tell the politicans to stop and rebuild the nation cuz they should leave as an example to those boys. Especially improving Tue economy cuz if its booming money will be made available for citizen and employment is certain.
yeah, call everyone else fraudsters so you can feel better about yourself. Believe it or not, there are people who don't scam anyone and wouldn't even take lost money or some other valuable that isn't theirs. I'm proudly one of them. If I find your lost phone, you can be sure you are getting it back.

If you weren't in such a hurry to defend dishonesty, you'd have noticed I said the only difference is that those other countries punish crime and the public does not try to justify it. If that sounds to you like I'm saying there are no fraudsters there, your brain is really slow.

There is no government separate from Nigerians. Nigerians are the government. The government is messed up because Nigerians are messed up. If you are defending fraud, you are a big part of the problem!
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Bahddo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rolly22:
did the white man's people justify his actions?

No matter how hard you are trying to justify it, you aren't a fraudster because some white man has defrauded Africans before. You are a fraudster because you are dishonest, greedy and lazy and would rather trick people and steal their money than do legit work.

And yes, I hate fraud and that is not self hate, unless you are implying that Nigerians are naturally fraudulent. I hope all fraudsters die soon (unless they give it up) together with the other persons who justify corruption and rape our nation.

We have a good population of youth that can focus on technology and place Nigeria in the league of nations that are forces to be reckoned with, but no... the majority would rather steal money and then send the money right back to foreign economies by buying meaningless luxury goods. Bunch of idiots.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by kinglee007(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
No qualms, Correct, you have your opinion so do I, i don't agree with yours, i don't believe he staged it.

Cheers! cheesy
It's your choice to choose to agree or not and my choice to stick with my decision. Shikenah!!!
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Rolly22(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bahddo:
did the white man's people justify his actions?

No matter how hard you are trying to justify it, you aren't a fraudster because some white man has defrauded Africans before. You are a fraudster because you are dishonest, greedy and lazy and would rather trick people and steal their money than do legit work.

And yes, I hate fraud and that is not self hate, unless you are implying that Nigerians are naturally fraudulent. I hope all fraudsters die soon (unless they give it up) together with the other persons who justify corruption and rape our nation.

We have a good population of youth that can focus on technology and place Nigeria in the league of nations that are forces to be reckoned with, but no... the majority would rather steal money and then send the money right back to foreign economies by buying meaningless luxury goods. Bunch of idiots.

I didn't see you on that thread condemning that white man.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Rolly22(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Leave them they take Nigeria as the highest in it.

They know nothing, Nigerian is not even among the top 10 list of countries in scamming Business, but you will never hear it from their media or their Citizens.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Temple1288(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
The very day this White people start retaliating, hope nobody would shout slavery?

Because their own go even come with empowerment from Government..
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
That year... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Bahddo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rolly22:

I didn't see you on that thread condemning that white man.
ok, you saw me justifying the fraud on the thread? Please say something sensible.

I don't live on Nairaland, if I had seen the thread and commented on it, it would be to express displeasure over the fraud and exploitation of desperate people. Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

Fraud is criminal regardless of who does it. You guys are the ones justifying Nigerian fraudsters just because 'other countries have fraudsters too', and because the economy is hard.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Kenneth10110(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bahddo:
yeah, call everyone else fraudsters so you can feel better about yourself. Believe it or not, there are people who don't scam anyone and wouldn't even take lost money or some other valuable that isn't theirs. I'm proudly one of them. If I find your lost phone, you can be sure you are getting it back.

If you weren't in such a hurry to defend dishonesty, you'd have noticed I said the only difference is that those other countries punish crime and the public does not try to justify it. If that sounds to you like I'm saying there are no fraudsters there, your brain is really slow.

There is no government separate from Nigerians. Nigerians are the government. The government is messed up because Nigerians are messed up. If you are defending fraud, you are a big part of the problem!

OK oppose fraud is that will stop politicians from corruption but boys gats make money dem no fit wait till naija economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public / Stephen Bradley Mell Puts His Private Plane On Autopilot To Have Sex With Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.