Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React (69913 Views)

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Bahddo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rolly22:

They know nothing, Nigerian is not even among the top 10 list of countries in scamming Business, but you will never hear it from their media or their Citizens.
you are so hopelessly ignorant. You think the term 'Nigerian Prince' was coined by Nigerians or the Nigerian media?

Yes, other countries are likely to focus on our negatives, but we have so much of it we make it easier for them.

If it's simply a matter of racist hate, why does a country like Kenya not have the same reputation? Even Ghana does not have the same bad reputation we have.

Stay there excusing your fraudsters that are giving us a bad name.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Bahddo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kenneth10110:

OK oppose fraud is that will stop politicians from corruption but boys gats make money dem no fit wait till naija economy
yes it will, if more people opposed fraud. Fraud isn't limited to yahoo yahoo.

Politicians who embezzle funds are fraudsters too. I hate all of them, because it robs others of the money that ought to be theirs. It's not ok to steal money from people just because they are careless enough to trust you or powerless to resist you.

Karma never sleeps.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
kinglee007:

It's your choice to choose to agree or not and my choice to stick with my decision. Shikenah!!!
you just repeated what i Said. grin

YESS!! you are correct! Good luck!
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bahddo:
you are so hopelessly ignorant. You think the term 'Nigerian Prince' was coined by Nigerians or the Nigerian media?

Yes, other countries are likely to focus on our negatives, but we have so much of it we make it easier for them.

If it's simply a matter of racist hate, why does a country like Kenya not have the same reputation? Even Ghana does not have the same bad reputation we have.

That person's Mentality is one of the problems with Nigerians cheesy

For some reasons they seems to compare criminalities with other countries, but not compare the possitives with other countries, And if or because other countries chose to ignore criminalities or criminals in their own countries, should Nigerians do the same?
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by AngelicBeing: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
TFLAME:
This yahoo boy is very intelligent, yahoo boy come here , Nairalanders have a surprise for you ..

[img]https://media1./images/ccf2e561e8fbe958c3ac4ccad9aa2cc9/tenor.gif?itemid=7579309[/img]
tongue
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by pyro62(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Abeg way d video
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by emmydeblack(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nawao oooo grin smiley
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by emmydeblack(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Famousbabe:
Watch the video here
this guy is very so koloing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I just the dey laugh my ass out here
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Monaco2:
Na u b mrs rude wink u say wat I’m your boss, I’m not ur boss?!? Dey are d one whos gonna Kane coat � [left][/ grin grin
Mrs rude part one and nine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
unapologetic77:
tribal bigot and you watch the video and you still call him Ibadan boy tribalism don block your sense of reasoning
na Warri boy oh
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
pyro62:
Abeg way d video
e dey YouTube, paste this for search box: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells His Oyinbo Client To Shut Up For Refusing To Send Him Money
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Rolly22(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bahddo:

Have you been to Ghana before? Have you heard about Sakawa boys? If their media start exposing these boys to the world they will capitalize on it you are uselessly ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by 1Sharon(f): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugly hungry thing
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Bahddo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rolly22:

Have you been to Ghana before? Have you heard about Sakawa boys? If their media start exposing these boys to the world they will capitalize on it you are uselessly ignorant.
a Ghanaian is more likely to get a visa than you, for most countries. Just so you know.

Have you travelled out before? A Ghanaian passport is more respected than your green passport, no thanks to the stupidity of people like you who think fraud is a valiant thing.

You don't get it, do you? Sakawa boys is their own euphemism for what we call Yahoo boys. No one outside Ghana has any term for fraud that starts with 'Ghanaian'. 'Nigerian prince' is a different story entirely. It has been used a lot in Hollywood movies and even videos games.

The media is not the problem, actually Nigeria has a culture of silence... That 'mind your business' nonsense. The way we justify and even encourage dishonesty is the problem, and it has to stop.

The only people deserving of any blame are the fraudsters and their fans.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Rolly22(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bahddo:
a Ghanaian is more likely to get a visa than you, for most countries. Just so you know.

Have you travelled out before? A Ghanaian passport is more respected than your green passport, no thanks to the stupidity of people like you who think fraud is a valiant thing.

You don't get it, do you? Sakawa boys is their own euphemism for what we call Yahoo boys. No one outside Ghana has any term for fraud that starts with 'Ghanaian'. 'Nigerian prince' is a different story entirely. It has been used a lot in Hollywood movies and even videos games.

The media is not the problem, actually Nigeria has a culture of silence... That 'mind your business' nonsense. The way we justify and even encourage dishonesty is the problem, and it has to stop.

The only people deserving of any blame are the fraudsters and their fans.

Oga fraud is not the reason why Nigerians are been Denied Visa. Go and do your research
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Akalia(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
1Sharon:
Ugly hungry thing
Lol he is ugly AF. Looks like some hungry riffraff with lame fake accent.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by goodnewsbabe: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by kinglee007(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
you just repeated what i Said. grin

YESS!! you are correct! Good luck!

Glad you understand. Same to you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by Defenderalert(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
TFLAME:
This yahoo boy is very intelligent, yahoo boy come here , Nairalanders have a surprise for you ..

[img]https://media1./images/ccf2e561e8fbe958c3ac4ccad9aa2cc9/tenor.gif?itemid=7579309[/img]

Ubunja we cant wait for this
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by armadeo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Monaco2:
Na u b mrs rude wink u say wat I’m your boss, I’m not ur boss?!? Dey are d one whos gonna Kane coat � [left][/ grin grin

You try tou listened well well. I've been laughing since. Kane coat. Imagine.

End the vall that's the end of captain marvel.
You're the actor of rudeness part 1 to 10.

If this guy hammer 200 naira na Yahoo plus he do.

P.s
Can I download the video?

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React by lovelyadeola(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
lanibi:
I'm not frustrated cheesy
My hustle is real and legit.

Call/chat me up for your cheap data.
Check my signature smiley
Nah Yahoo boiz dey buy data pass lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex / Stephen Bradley Mell Puts His Private Plane On Autopilot To Have Sex With Minor / Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.