Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (90895 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by ACE1010: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Like for MC Oluomo, share for the best graduating student. Indeed the boy Sabi book grin grin grin
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Mayflowa(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

It's really pointless going back and forth with you people and your petty, trivial and meaningless headache over scholarship amount. If it troubles you so much, help yourself, do the needful and get it over with already.

Sadly for you, this young man's achievements and his proud father's moment of glory means more to humanity than your trivial and suicide committing troubles.

You speak like a dull person. That scholarship is well known all over America. It’s a high school scholarship for diversity & inclusion. Like most unintelligent Nigerians, you have refused to acknowledge details. If he won $2.7m, it would be stated on the school website. I have had scholarship all my life from primary to doctorate level both home & abroad. I was just concerned about their putting false information out. What do you want? To accept the false declaration because the boy won scholarship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Donykua: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Those of you that your father's are thugs, kindly show us their achievements.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Donykua: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Donykua:
Those of you that your father's are not thugs, kindly show us their achievements.
NJ
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
[s]
Mayflowa:

You speak like a dull person. That scholarship is well known all over America. It’s a high school scholarship for diversity & inclusion. Like most unintelligent Nigerians, you have refused to acknowledge details. If he won $2.7m, it would be stated on the school website. I have had scholarship all my life from primary to doctorate level both home & abroad. I was just concerned about their putting false information out. What do you want? To accept the false declaration because the boy won scholarship
[/s]

Stop blabbing on and on about silly and irrelevant scholarship nonsense, the young man is heading to MIT with his wonderful achievements regardless if it's 1 kobo or 1 billion dollar scholarship.

So they put up what you don't agree with, what are you going to do? Call FBI, send petition to EFCC or the CIA? What exactly is killing you here?

Congratulate and be happy for the young man instead of you trying to commit suicide on the internet over amount of scholarship.

Some of you can be petty and annoying with your pettiness sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Mayflowa(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop blabbing on and on about silly and irrelevant scholarship nonsense, the young man is heading to MIT with his wonderful achievements regardless if it's 1 kobo or 1 billion dollar scholarship.

So they put up what you don;t agree with, what are you going to do? Call FBI, send petition to EFCC or the CIA? What exactly is killing you here?

Congratulate and be happy for the young man instead of you trying to commit suicide on the internet over amount of scholarship.

You are the foolish one. From the beginning I was never against the young boy. He did well. I'm still not against him. I only criticized his father and sibling for tweeting falsehood. When you lie, people are misled and are never able to know the right direction to things. But foolish people like you don't take correction.

The scholarship is never more than $10,000. About 1400 high school students get it every year especially if you demonstrate financial need from 6000 applicants (So it won both on merit and financial need) but the best thing about it their partner schools accept you when your result is good. But no, you don't want to hear any truth. Continue to live in your ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
gbagyiza:

In my opinion, I think the father should repent as a thug n be a change man now that his children has matured. Let him have a foundation to give back to d society most especially in d area of education.

He is a thug according to ignorant and false witness bearing judgmental people, but according to his wonderful, smart and brilliant children, he's a loving, caring, dedicated and a successful father and your thug rubbish can not take away his joy and happiness or even his wonderful children away from him.

Obviously, God is on his, not yours.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
[s]
Mayflowa:

You are the foolish one. From the beginning I was never against the young boy. He did well. I'm still not against him. I only criticized his father and sibling for tweeting falsehood. When you lie, people are misled and are never able to know the right direction to things. But foolish people like you don't take correction.

The scholarship is never more than $10,000. About 1400 high school students get it every year especially if you demonstrate financial need from 6000 applicants (So it won both on merit and financial need) but the best thing about it their partner schools accept you when your result is good. But no, you don't want to hear any truth. Continue to live in your ignorance.
[/s]

So they put up what you don't agree with, what are you going to do? Call FBI, send petition to EFCC or the CIA? What exactly is killing you here?

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by chaw: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
I wish this event has never been this loud cause this will cause alot of envy and jealousy towards mc oluomo and his family thereby resulting to the so called "karma" y'll have been talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by globatop: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
You thugs that are collecting Owo aro, Owo osan, Owo ale & Owo chairman, hope you can see the result of ur efforts. Borrow ur self brain, u can never be like ololade except you quit thuggery.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Whether he's a NURTW staff and/or political thug...

Oluomo is giving his kids quality education. That's evident.

The $2.7million dollar "scholarship" is what's questionable.

I know for a fact that Johns Hopkins has like 63,000 dollars in tuition for a course i wanted to do.

63,000 x 4 = 252,000. Even if they give you an extra 252k as living expenses which is impossibly generous.... it would just be over $500k in total!

He couldn't have gotten a research grant that lucrative. That's the size of a large scale grant for an NGO working in a Nigerian State for 3-4 years. I KNOW wink
You know in Nigeria, we can believe anything. Half of that amount is unrealistic as scholarship funds not even at Harvard. The guy could be sound, no doubt but never get up to that amount. It's just an overrated piece of news.

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mysto:
Why dem no school for Nigeria, nonsense!!!
If we do proper investigation your investment for houses pass ur investment on ur son.
oluomo wey get over 10 houses for alimosho alone and several danfo buses in Lagos? He's simply deceiving himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by shizzleStar: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
some people are plain stupidd and I don't know why. Even on Sunday sef
but you are even more stuppid. He said the obvious about yorobba and bleaching, you came from nowhere to defend them by insulting him, but i have never seen you defend Igbos each time they are unnecessarily antagonised by yolowbas daily in this forum

Arent you plain stewpid? Who send you abi who made you their defender? Nkita rachaa gi anya ebe ahu. Onuku
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
You are not required to be the best at anything to lead a successful life, so focus on getting involved in things that interest and excite you.

Always strive to do your best and accomplish things not for any sense of others’ approval but for your own benefit and personal satisfaction.

-Ololade Abdulai

Obviously talking the losers, hate mongers and bad bele clowns on NL.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
shizzleStar:
but you are even more stuppid. He said the obvious about yorobba and bleaching, you came from nowhere to defend them by insulting him, but i have never seen you defend Igbos each time they are unnecessarily antagonised by yolowbas daily in this forum

Arent you plain stewpid? Who send you abi who made you their defender? Nkita rachaa gi anya ebe ahu. Onuku

This one speaking vernacular don miss road.

God dey bless other people with remarkable achievements in life, but Yoruba people bleaching is your own personal headache and portion in life..

These hateful and bitter Igbos sef..

grin grin
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Arrahman39: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
some people are plain stupidd and I don't know why. Even on Sunday sef
i tired ooo....
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
bigkahuna704:
Lol. If your only investments are your children, then I'm sorry for your later years.

That statement of his wasn’t well thought out.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by partnerbizz5(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bolognese:
5 from where? Was 5 mentioned anywhere in the news shared by the OP, or you wanted them to list all the Unis he applied to? Me wey school for Naija, I applied to over 10 schools, not to talk of a kid that did his high school there? Just congratulate the intelligent chap and move on.

You initially claimed the combined scholarship for an Individual isn't up to that, claiming it's roughly N1B, now you've changed it to the other guy applied to 44 Unis.

No need for tergiversation. It's more probable to say he got 2.7 from a combination of all scholarship he got. And that's if he got from many unis like the dude that got 44 colleges.

Imagine saying he got 120m dollars from harvard alone.

This is the last rejoinder to this, since it seems we are at cross purposes.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Smartwave: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sometime, I don't understand. Saudi is holy city, Iran is great but no Muslim want to study or live there, I love my religion, I can die for it but all vacation is always at western countries. :- does that means the gay and Christian dominated countries are the best??
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Smartwave:
Sometime, I don't understand. Saudi is holy city, Iran is great but no Muslim want to study or live there, I love my religion, I can die for it but all vacation is always at western countries. :- does that means the gay and Christian dominated countries are the best??

Most disgusting, ignorant and unintelligent comment in this thread.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Smartwave: 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
deomelo:

Most disgusting, ignorant and unintelligent comment in this thread.
I feel your pains, prove me wrong pls.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
[s]
Smartwave:
I feel your pains, prove me wrong pls.
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant rubbish...
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-db21ARQRlDU/XFQsahbyvqI/AAAAAAAE3Fg/uCMhh5FPQuwEuf-nP0p3RflzTQcPtYwKwCLcBGAs/s1600/M1.jpeg[/img]

Mc Oluomo's daughter, Ayinke is about to be a nurse. Ayinke shared photos of herself in a nursing attire as she recently got admitted into a Nursing college in the US.

https://uncova.com/oluomos-daughter-enrolls-into-us-nursing-college

Pesin wey God don bless, no evil wish hatred fit hold them back.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by aadoiza: 4:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Toseenlove:

You will learn the hard way oponu afoko mu arindin.
Mumu
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by RichBoy247: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Shut up young Foool. Your father is still a Thug!!

Drink Sniper
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by suremanpatriot: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2019
This guy is a real tactician,he spend money sendin all his kids to d best of schools in d world.Shows dat the 21st century agbero knows the worth and weight of edu.Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2019
safarigirl:
This is just another example that Karma is a farce.

Considering all the people this man has killed, maimed, made homeless, orphaned, widowed, and yet, good things are happening to him and his family, yet, una go talk say e get one karma wey go visit am.

Nothing like that, this world is not for good people o, no siddon dey form good person, e no dey pay. The ruthless run the world, while good people pray for better lots.

Some one understands the just world fallacy
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by seguno2: 5:55am On Feb 01, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Whether he's a NURTW staff and/or political thug...

Oluomo is giving his kids quality education. That's evident.

The $2.7million dollar "scholarship" is what's questionable.

I know for a fact that Johns Hopkins has like 63,000 dollars in tuition for a course i wanted to do.

63,000 x 4 = 252,000. Even if they give you an extra 252k as living expenses which is impossibly generous.... it would just be over $500k in total!

He couldn't have gotten a research grant that lucrative. That's the size of a large scale grant for an NGO working in a Nigerian State for 3-4 years. I KNOW wink

Simply shows you that everything in the story na lie.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by AlphaSoul: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9689389_aaaaa_jpegaf388f0917851c4539c767d08eabaf49

Full ride scholarship to MIT is no beans.

Very proud of this young man and his parents.
+1
Brilliant... MC!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.