Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (90958 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by mimilogistics: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
2loadedguy:

Leave the poor and the downtrodden to keep believing there's one law somewhere that repays good for good and bad for bad, even in the Bible it says "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent take it by force" that kingdom is right here on Earth. I've seen numerous examples in this life to make me understand that there's no correlation between your deeds and your reward. The grace of God abounds to anyone and anybody. I mean how does a runs girl who has slept with several married men I know get married to the best dude and give birth to twins within a year and a sister in my office who is probably a virgin cannot find a husband in her late 30's? How does a first class student struggle to get a job and begs a third class graduate for employment. That's called grace and it can be given to anyone and anybody not thru good deeds.
Life is mysterious, no one can explain the events of life.

Life is like a movie, only the movie director knows the roles he assigned to each actor, and how the movie will end.

You are 110% correct!
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
This man reminds me of Don Corleone. The Godfather.

Him and tompolo ( the Godfather) I nor know who I respect pass.

Make your moves quietly and teach your children the good and Godly way of life.

Live a gangster but ensure your kids don't do shit like you. It ain't hereditary.

May you live long boss. And may you never bury your kids.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by einsteine(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
bestdudes:
read well.. Their end is never enviable.

I am partly Benin and Igbo and I grew up among Benin people by virtue of my mother's influence.

We all know that Benin women were a cartel in Italy prostitution.

I can give you first hand experience how they ship people's children to Italy with some mind boggling fetish initiations... Such as collecting the girls pants and bra, make them swear oats and other disgusting thing.

Do you know that in my span of visual records of these women, none of them, I mean non of them had it good after years. It caught up with them at the old age. If they told you the women were once rich and travelled abroad, you will never believe. 90% of them lost everything, in some cases, they lost their own children.

Their own children are never anything to write home about... As in, nothing.

Bros, leave story. Many of these enjoyment are temporary.

Go and write it down... Tinubu and his empire will crash at the appointed time... We all will witness it.

For Karma to be real, then ALL evil doers must get their comeuppance.

But we know that not all evil people get evil rewards. So Karma is not real.

It's also stupid to suggest that someone won't be punished for his evil deeds but his descendants would. If I am a psychopath and I know that my descendants would be the one punished for my evil deeds, don't you think I would happily commit more?

Karma is a concept created to make the downtrodden have some form of hope.
TheFacelessMan:

Quote when you grow a brain... not before...

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Greatzeus(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
does that change the fact that you Afonjas both male and female always bleach to look like igbos?whats wrong in being dark skin?? you want to be fresh like igbos? in the end you end up looking like a dead body just look at that your kabiyesi and his wives in ibadan....you can never look like us... mun fi ka walahi
Chai this guy is pained grin the son of your enemy doing great whereas somewhere in igboland,just yesterday a man killed his own biological brother who has been overseas for 9 years just to inherit his wealth. Another one also raped his mother shocked what a people tongue
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by moluwaseun: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
safarigirl:
This is just another example that Karma is a farce.

Considering all the people this man has killed, maimed, made homeless, orphaned, widowed, and yet, good things are happening to him and his family, yet, una go talk say e get one karma wey go visit am.

Nothing like that, this world is not for good people o, no siddon dey form good person, e no dey pay. The ruthless run the world, while good people pray for better lots.

Ps 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever

I’m not against him, as it’s an allegation, just quoting what the Bible says regarding what you said

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8208523_1951018202953img20181124160805459jpeg3ad963bfa15a23b5ab5896e1956c7e7f_jpeg74187f98b7b4f37eac4ac52d93fd97d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8202954_img20181124160910065_jpeg9e9cc8f005356bc0249dd4b61f4b89a1

Is it not a shame that the so called thug who is America citizen himself is a loving, caring and dedicated father than you and the so called judgmental jokers and the useless, crooked and corrupt losers they call leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Never envy.

Never dispair

Keep doing good.

Keep emulating good.

Never join the wrong people. You have not seen it all.

People broadcast what they want you to hear and see.

The hidden ones usually gets exposed by others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Josephjuilet(f): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/olalade-akinsanya-mc-oluomos-son.html?m=1

Josephjuliet
God bless you son. MAY God preserve you throughout your study and keep your pa and ma alive to rejoice over you. Welldone son
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
does that change the fact that you Afonjas both male and female always bleach to look like igbos?whats wrong in being dark skin?? you want to be fresh like igbos? in the end you end up looking like a dead body just look at that your kabiyesi and his wives in ibadan....you can never look like us... mun fi ka walahi

The bleaching father, an America citizen himself is a successful, brilliant and excellent father and his bleaching children are enjoying great success in life, hanging out with Georgia state governor, heading to MIT, one of the best world class UNI known to man while you are stuck in your village shouting bleaching?

What's your own non bleaching achievement? I bet it's BSC and Maters on NL school of hatred and bitterness...
What a loser.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by springtech(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
they bleach and still have their brain intact. You left your face and bleached your brain

I zuzuo ezuzu, anyi e tee onwe anyi ure ebea

Whaaaaat?

This is epic. Biko pity the guy small Na abi another thing dey this matter ?
�����
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by mofedamijo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
safarigirl:
This is just another example that Karma is a farce.

Considering all the people this man has killed, maimed, made homeless, orphaned, widowed, and yet, good things are happening to him and his family, yet, una go talk say e get one karma wey go visit am.

Nothing like that, this world is not for good people o, no siddon dey form good person, e no dey pay. The ruthless run the world, while good people pray for better lots.

Bill gates is a good man, dangote is a good man, i dont believe what you say, good people make it, and they sleep better at night, if you have ever lived with a wicked person, you will know that every passing day is a war to them, can mc oluomo bring his son to naija without getting scared of his opponents killing him.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by planetx: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
The 2.7 million dollars in scholarship is not true.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by greypencils: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
they bleach and still have their brain intact. You left your face and bleached your brain

Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;;
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by partnerbizz5(f): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
12inchess:

I think u the 2.7 million dollars is also very very questionable. From MITs website 9 months tuition is about 51k and living and boarding is about 16k. Books is like 3k. All a total of about 70k. Let's assume the scholarship sponsors are super generous and mark it up to 100k. That is 400k in 4 years. So how is he getting 2.7 million?sounds laughable to me given that I schooled in the u.s and I know how universities get.with their funding.

Ps:while I congratulate the man, this just serves as another wake up call to Nigerian youths. Get of your ass and do something for yourself. If it's not achievable you here find your way out into another country. Sto wasting your time quarelling over PDP APC Buhari Atiku Osibanjo Tinubu etc. Those one are not leaders. and they wouldn't do nothing for you. Most of their children are abroad.

Oga 2.7m is roughly 1 billion naira.
And you believe it was given to a graduate as scholarship?
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by HeavenShield: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by partnerbizz5(f): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bolognese:
You don’t need to over stress yourself with too much thoughts...

The young man didn’t apply only to MIT, he also got a full ride to Harvard, and you know what that means...

Let’s assume he applied to 10 Unis and he got Full Rides to about 5 (MIT and Harvard Included) and maybe half just tuition to 2 Unis, wouldn’t that be equivalent to 2.7M?

The 2.7M is the total worth of Scholarships he was awarded, it does NOT mean he’ll have access to it. Since he’s opted for MIT, he’ll only have access to the funds at MIT valued at a max $400K.

This is not rocket science na, you can also contact your friends in the states to explain this for you!

2.7m is a cold day in hell oga.

Even the combined scholarship for an individual isn't upto that.

That's roughly 1bn naira bro.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by onatisi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
many people will sit down and be waiting for karma to deal with mc oluomo and his children and in frnt of their eyes ,those boys will become senators ,reps and ambassadors .
we have seen children of very good upright people turning bad and experiencing serious calamities after their parents demise or even when they were alive , is that karma too?

instead of us delaying with the miscreants in our society, and bringing them to justice , Nigerians are busy waiting for an invincible virtual karma to do the job for them.

why do we need to wait for karma to deal with the likes of mc oluomo if we have a working judicial process and standard law enforcement agencies .
KARMA IS THE BELIEF AND THOUGHTS OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO THE SYSTEM HAVE ALREADY FAILED AND THEY HAVE NO FAITH IN THE SYSTEM ANYMORE

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
mofedamijo:

Bill gates is a good man, dangote is a good man, i dont believe what you say, good people make it, and they sleep better at night, if you have ever lived with a wicked person, you will know that every passing day is a war to them, can mc oluomo bring his son to naija without getting scared of his opponents killing him.
lol....they are good people?

Whatever you say my dear, but nobody becomes a billionaire without causing heartbreaks.

Every passing day is a war for every living being; good people are also killed, good people lose their children to evil, good people lose their livelihood, good people are more likely to die by the hands of a loved one. Misfortune does not spare anyone, so, calm down with all that.

3 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by sharpwriter(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
2loadedguy:

Leave the poor and the downtrodden to keep believing there's one law somewhere that repays good for good and bad for bad, even in the Bible it says "the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent take it by force" that kingdom is right here on Earth. I've seen numerous examples in this life to make me understand that there's no correlation between your deeds and your reward. The grace of God abounds to anyone and anybody. I mean how does a runs girl who has slept with several married men I know get married to the best dude and give birth to twins within a year and a sister in my office who is probably a virgin cannot find a husband in her late 30's? How does a first class student struggle to get a job and begs a third class graduate for employment. That's called grace and it can be given to anyone and anybody not thru good deeds.

Hmmmn... Ecclesiastes 9:11
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Bolognese: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nigerians and their incorrigible nature.

If you don’t know how a system works, why not ask than to continue spewing your ignorance?

Here’s a proof that it’s possible:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/tennessee-teen-graduates-high-school-valedictorian-earns-3m-scholarships-all-n1008976

The world doesn’t start and stop in Nigeria, please wisen up!

partnerbizz5:

2.7m is a cold day in hell oga.

Even the combined scholarship for an individual isn't upto that.

That's roughly 1bn naira bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by geezyk(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Toseenlove:
I love God for everything he Is. How I wish someone could see how God Is currently laughing at this Idiot. Foolish human beings, Most especially some stupid Black Men always think they are Wise or Something. E go soon clear for your eyes. The funny thing Is the Idiot knows better and He Is mentally prepared for the future Occurrence. All these Celebration he Is doing now Is Just for Consoling himself. Some mumus will say everything I wrote Is Fairytale.
I see wisdom in your post, and it seems like a prophecy of some sort, with a sort of assertion also.

Let the man console himself, his days are numbered and he knows it, buy yet karma is a farce, he's laid down the best path for his children, studying in America no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
If i believe make i die. Post the receipt or evidence that shows he graduated with best cgpa in his school not just by words of keyboard.

Who are you? What have you achieved? And who wants you to believe?
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by tunapawizzy: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Whether he's a NURTW staff and/or political thug...

Oluomo is giving his kids quality education. That's evident.

The $2.7million dollar "scholarship" is what's questionable.

I know for a fact that Johns Hopkins has like 63,000 dollars in tuition for a course i wanted to do.

63,000 x 4 = 252,000. Even if they give you an extra 252k as living expenses which is impossibly generous.... it would just be over $500k in total!

He couldn't have gotten a research grant that lucrative. That's the size of a large scale grant for an NGO working in a Nigerian State for 3-4 years. I KNOW wink
M confused too...even if na scholarship up to PhD level
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Aiyk2333: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:

haha.. Oga go use hypo wash this your Ibo.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
If i believe make i die. Post the receipt or evidence that shows he graduated with best cgpa in his school not just by words of keyboard.

A valedictorian is the student who has the highest grade point average in their class when they graduate from high school or college, and who gives a speech at their graduation ceremony.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/valedictorian

The brilliant young man and his proud parents were honored by the governor of the state of Georgia not only because he was his school's valedictorian, but also because he made the state proud as a recipient of the National Merit Scholarship Award.

You don'r know anything, but instead of learning like this young man, you are displaying ignorance on the internet.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Whether he's a NURTW staff and/or political thug...

Oluomo is giving his kids quality education. That's evident.

The $2.7million dollar "scholarship" is what's questionable.

I know for a fact that Johns Hopkins has like 63,000 dollars in tuition for a course i wanted to do.

63,000 x 4 = 252,000. Even if they give you an extra 252k as living expenses which is impossibly generous.... it would just be over $500k in total!

He couldn't have gotten a research grant that lucrative. That's the size of a large scale grant for an NGO working in a Nigerian State for 3-4 years. I KNOW wink

You are wrong, some student even get more than $2.7 million scholarship award.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by mvem(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
oldtruth:

Must you quote me? The guy said all the school he applied to.. (does that sound reasonable to you?)

The school will offer him admission with scholarship and he will have to reject some and accept the one best for him. He rejected Harvard and no other college was being mentioned again.

I didn't quote the guy because I didn't flow with his reasoning... please stay on your lane. I quoted the guy I reason along with. Thank you
....this is a public forum... If you don't want anyone to quote you then simply don't type anything.... What ever you type here is for the public and anyone eyes... Be logical
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by ogbonti: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
seunmsg:

Even after seeing his pictures with the governor of Georgia, you are still doubting the news. Why did you think the governor invited him and his parents if not for his very outstanding academic performance?

Irrespective of whatever you believe, he has been offered a full scholarship to MIT and hopefully, he will come out in flying colors.

You are very correct

But if most people attending useless schools in Nigeria will not have to think about what to eat, how to buy handout, not subjected to harassment of "you must block a professor course or you fail" OR "you must sleep with some lecturer or fail"

If they do not have to bother about what to wear to class, where to sleep, how and where to relax to cool off after studying, you honestly think they will not do better than MC Oluomo''s son? I am not hating on him, but I just want to say, the privilege denied our youths is what everyone seems to be celebrating with the child of one of the architects of the rot in the system, what a shame!
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Asour: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Epidemiology/ Public health

Ok. Nice. Did you consider Graduate Assistantship (Scholarships). Through GRE ?
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by AfonjaConehead: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Quote when you grow a brain... not before...

Painment o
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Ministerial Nominees And Their States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.