Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (90938 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by TheFacelessMan: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Asour:

Ok. What's Cash down?

Paid out of pocket...
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bolognese:
Busy my left buttocks!... If you're busy you won't be disputing this claim that is achievable.

What exactly do you want to verify? You want to verify because of who his father is? I'm not a fan of the dad, but cut the kid some slack!

The elite student was the Valedictorian (that's if you know the meaning) in his school, had the Highest SAT scores of all the Seniors in his School, got admitted to Harvard, MIT, and others to study Chemical Engineering, got full ride scholarships to Harvard and MIT and others, but opted for MIT, yet you still want to verify? are you WES that you want to verify this?

He wasn't paid any kobo, if that's what you're jealous of, it's a scholarship not chop money! He's going to MIT, so MIT will take care of his tuition, accommodation, feeding and books, till graduation!

PS: This is a public forum, if you don't want anyone replying you, then quit commenting on threads!

Well said..

Some people just can not hide their hatred, pettiness and jealousy.

Other people are progressing and moving on to better things in life, but instead of hoping and praying for their own success, the evil wishing losers are sitting here wishing another man and his family evil, bad karma and fighting over scholarship money.

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
safarigirl:
lol....they are good people?

Whatever you say my dear, but nobody becomes a billionaire without causing heartbreaks.

Every passing day is a war for every living being; good people are also killed, good people lose their children to evil, good people lose their livelihood, good people are more likely to die by the hands of a loved one. Misfortune does not spare anyone, so, calm down with all that.

The mark zuckerburg they all worship

Has his dirty pants washed in the social media movie

If not legal cases he wud have used and dumped so many people to become a billionaire

Instead of karma his company got bigger and Harvard honored him undecided
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Virus99: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
xpensivealex:
Many people were human beings before this society turned them into animals. But MC Oluomo is telling us that no one is born a thug, it is a matter of opportunities and environment.

Now, if that son of Oluomo's had not had a rich dad, he might have ended up a motor park tout like his father.

Who knows if that boy excels academically because he genetically gets his brain from his father who went to a motor park at 7 when his age mates were already in primary two.

Summary: There are many professors roaming the street today as hemp-smoking louts just because the society did not allow their potentials to materialize.

I joined nairaland as a teenager back in 2010. And since then up till now... I have never seen a comment as wise and deep as yours. I am even scared to read them all over, they hit me so hard. You must be one well experienced senior man from the South West.

Enle eku agba.
Agba oni tan lori le cry

5 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by majamajic(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
the boy is good
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Mayflowa(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
deomelo:

I won't label anything lies because such scholarships awards are a collection or combination of awards from many colleges.

...besides, of what relevance is the trivial and needless headache over lies and the amount of the scholarships when in fact the story and what we should be celebrating is the young mans accomplishments.

There is nothing displeasing like inaccurate info. Why is the immediate sibling who is supposed to be humble by this feat was first to diss people’s parent about not having children to make them proud. I didn’t see you condemn that!

A simple google check would tell you all about STAR scholarships he won. No American scholarship is worth $2.7m. Even Numbet prize is only worth $1m. Why any of them would lie to hype an already reputable award beats me. And that just water down the glory.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
enemmo:

Lmao

Karma is for poor people.

If karma was real

People like buhari. Obj and abachas killer mustapha would have been long gone
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Toseenlove: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stillthebest:
It takes a man whom God has a special interest in to succeed in this tough word, where making a success is a hrd nut to crack. If you are specially made to be great in life no matter what you do, either selling firewood, Makin hairs, being a tailor or a medical doctor, you shall be successful. I have seen a medical doctor who didn't achived much In lifr and I have also seen a teacher who built a mansion. To every one successful thug, there are 10,000 dead ones...Reasons I won't abuse MC OLUOMO...Won't his leader Tinubu be proud of him? Won't osibanjo love him? Hes building the leaders the country needs tomorrow if those children utilise the quality education they are getting well.

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by enemmo(f): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
maybachmusic:

If karma was real

GBAM
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Mysto(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why dem no school for Nigeria, nonsense!!!
If we do proper investigation your investment for houses pass ur investment on ur son.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Dreew(f): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
they bleach and still have their brain intact. You left your face and bleached your brain

I zuzuo ezuzu, anyi e tee onwe anyi ure ebea

Which kind savagery be this? Hahahahahaha....
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Stillthebest: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Toseenlove:

A Dog is Barking. I love dogs when they eat poo
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Toseenlove: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
aadoiza:

Leave idiots to die believing in nonsense karma.

You will learn the hard way oponu afoko mu arindin.

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Stillthebest: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Toseenlove:

The man must be doing better than your generation put together. A Dog will bark at my backyard I will feed it with poo
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by AfonjaConehead: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Toseenlove: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
deomelo:

Can you show proof or any list of the people he killed, including your loved one? Of course you can not, repeating your hateful and ignorant rubbish won't make it true

Don't worry I pray your family members will be fortunate to be among his Victims soon. Perhaps by then u'll change your foolish myopic empty skull reasoning!!! Mumu.

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Mimirabelle4: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
bestdudes:

While I may agree with you... You have to be patient to see things unfold.

Madoff was fleasing people billions of dollars, his children were living the dream and he was on top of the world for decades.

Until he was caught, given 100 years in prison at the age of over 50, which means he will die there. One of his son took his own life, the other died from another kind of death. The wife?

What does this tell you?

Abiola was the present day Tinubu but today all wealth is gone.

Igbinedion of Benin is just living on past glory, Babaginda is now a vegetable... He can't walk. Yes, the name still open doors for his children but as time goes on, they will be forgotten in coming generations.

Abacha, we know how that one ended...

Annenih, is gone and forgotten...

Sweatheart, the man who said a good name is better than gold and silver is not stupid...

Manhattan Gandhi and Mandela (my phone had these names as autocorrect, but doesn't have the evil ones mentioned above) was neither as wealthy as these men, but their names will go into 1Million years to come.

I think I go with this school of thought. Good repute over wayward lifestyle any day.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by djon78(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
maybachmusic:

If karma was real

The mistake majority of humans focus on earthly achievements and successes

Man is trans generational
People always look at the now.

God told Abraham I will bless your seeds
Thousands of years Abraham's biological seeds the Jews are still greatly successful

If you read the Bible
God will say you and your children.

This earth is like practice, recital
The afterlife is the real deal
And you prepare for the afterlife from life now

But truth is that majority of humans have no clue to this. So they only live for the now. And by the time they are close to there death it becomes too late. They go into afterlife without any result which is the currency for trade in the afterlife. They go empty handed, a very scary situation.

I believe in hard work hustles success and good life
But on the scale of weightier things
Earthly success is dust, trash, vanity worthless
It cannot guarantee you the real life which is the afterlife

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
djon78:

The mistake majority of humans focus on earthly achievements and successes

Man is trans generational
People always look at the now.

God told Abraham I will bless your seeds
Thousands of years Abraham's biological seeds the Jews are still greatly successful

If you read the Bible
God will say you and your children.

This earth is like practice, recital
The afterlife is the real deal
And you prepare for the afterlife from life now

But truth is that majority of humans have no clue to this. So they only live for the now. And by the time they are close to there during it becomes too late.

I believe in hard work hustles success and good life
But on the scale of weightier things
Earthly success is dust, trash, vanity worthless
It cannot guarantee you the real life which is the afterlife

Ever been to the afterlife?
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by willyjacs(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
If i believe make i die. Post the receipt or evidence that shows he graduated with best cgpa in his school not just by words of keyboard.
village man....u think everything is nollywood movie?
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by xpensivealex(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Virus99:

I joined nairaland as a teenager back in 2010. And since then up till now... I have never seen a comment as wise and deep as yours. I am even scared to read them all over, they hit me so hard. You must be one well experienced senior man from the South West.

Enle eku agba.
Agba oni tan lori le cry
Thank u so much.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by xpensivealex(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tblesd:
Ds is plausible
Thanks alot
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by djon78(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
maybachmusic:

Ever been to the afterlife?

Man is a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body.
The spirit of man is meant to be the driving force.
When a human develops his spirit, he can have the ability to see not just this life but afterlife

Jesus defined God for us in John 4; God is a spirit. But humans also have spirit which is what we term being born again
Born of the spirit
Your spirit man has been born anew
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
djon78:

Man is a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body.
The spirit of man is meant to be the driving force.
When a human develops his spirit, he can have the ability to see not just this life but afterlife

Jesus defined God for us in John 4; God is a spirit. But humans also have spirit which is what we term being born again
Born of the spirit
Your spirit man has been born anew

Well question remains unanswered undecided

The grammar missed the answer I guess

If everyone was focusing on afterlife . we wud still be in the stone age and intellectually lazy

Like Africa is currently
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Toseenlove:

Don't worry I pray your family members will be fortunate to be among his Victims soon. Perhaps by then u'll change your foolish myopic empty skull reasoning!!! Mumu.

Who are his victims? You and members of your family? Do you even mind listing his so called victims?

You think your hatred and making up evil stories about the man will make you a successful human being and closer to Gog or your Bible didn't teach you anything about bearing false witness?

Don't pray for me and my family, I don't need prayers from evil people wishing another man evil and bad luck just because of their achievements and their children's achievements.

Instead of your silly, evil and irrelevant ramblings, learn how too be a good, loving and caring father and have brilliant, smart and multiple achievements children like Mc Oluomo instead of your worthless and blind hatred.

Evil and jealous losers.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by swiperthefox: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
deomelo:

From the schools main website and on behalf of the whole county.

Thank you!
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by djon78(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
maybachmusic:

Well question remains unanswered undecided

The grammar missed the answer I guess

If everyone was focusing on afterlife . we wud still be in the stone age and intellectually lazy

Like Africa is currently

That's where you got it wrong
I mentioned the Jews, biological children of Abraham
The writers of the Bible
There is no race on earth that is more successful than them
They have more Noble laureates in science, chemistry, physics than any other race in the world

US UK and many Anglo Saxon nations like Canada, Australia, new Zealand etc were founded on Christian biblical Judea Christian foundation.

Africa is still even shallow in true religion
Because a developed man can conquer his world
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by deomelo: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
[s]
Mayflowa:

There is nothing displeasing like inaccurate info. Why is the immediate sibling who is supposed to be humble by this feat was first to diss people’s parent about not having children to make them proud. I didn’t see you condemn that!

A simple google check would tell you all about STAR scholarships he won. No American scholarship is worth $2.7m. Even Numbet prize is only worth $1m. Why any of them would lie to hype an already reputable award beats me. And that just water down the glory.
[/s]

It's really pointless going back and forth with you people and your petty, trivial and meaningless headache over scholarship amount. If it troubles you so much, help yourself, do the needful and get it over with already.

Sadly for you, this young man's achievements and his proud father's moment of glory means more to humanity than your trivial and suicide committing troubles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Dreew(f): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
safarigirl:
This is just another example that Karma is a farce.

Considering all the people this man has killed, maimed, made homeless, orphaned, widowed, and yet, good things are happening to him and his family, yet, una go talk say e get one karma wey go visit am.

Nothing like that, this world is not for good people o, no siddon dey form good person, e no dey pay. The ruthless run the world, while good people pray for better lots.

You're so right. I learnt a little late, I'm in my 30's but I'm grateful to God cos.. better late than never. I had such an experience that changed my view about people and life. Karma is BS.

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
djon78:

That's where you got it wrong
I mentioned the Jews, biological children of Abraham
The writers of the Bible
There is no race on earth that is more successful than them
They have more Noble laureates in science, chemistry, physics than any other race in the world

US UK and many Anglo Saxon nations like Canada, Australia, new Zealand etc were founded on Christian biblical Judea Christian foundation.

Africa is still even shallow in true religion
Because a developed man can conquer his world

Ever heard of the Renaissance
Which gave birth to the industrial revolution?

Hope you know at a time the church burnt people at the stake who said the world was round undecided
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by djon78(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
maybachmusic:

Ever heard of the Renaissance
Which gave birth to the industrial revolution?

Hope you know at a time the church burnt people at the stake who said the world was round undecided

Burning peopled at stake was done when the Pope was the defacto ruler of Europe.
The Bible was not allowed to be printed for public use but was kept in the monasteries
Anybody found with a copy was burnt at stake

Which resulted in;
Martin Luther led the Reformation in Germany
The British founded Church of England
Then pilgrims migrated to the new discovered world called America which was founded on biblical Judea Christian foundation.

The industrial revolution way after the Reformation.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by goodnewsbabe: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.