Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help (824 Views)

Nigerian Immigrant Bamidele Needs Your Help / Migrating To U.K, I Need Your Advise. / Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by smokinloud(m): 1:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 23, 2019
1) I don’t have an answer to your original question.

BUT

2) Mastering a skilled labor like she said will benefit you immensely. Plumbing, electrical, tailoring, hair dressing, etc

3) Don’t fixate on the technical degree or certification.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by smokinloud(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2019
UnitedAlliance:
1) I don’t have an answer to your original question.

BUT

2) Mastering a skilled labor like she said will benefit you immensely. Plumbing, electrical, tailoring, hair dressing, etc

3) Don’t fixate on the technical degree or certification.

Good luck.
Thank you very much sir!

1 Like

Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by OKOATA(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Learn website designing, graphic design or digital marketing. Or if it's the physical skill try and learn carpentry or fashion designing..
Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by smokinloud(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
OKOATA:
Learn website designing, graphic design or digital marketing. Or if it's the physical skill try and learn carpentry or fashion designing..
okay thanks sir!
Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by joeeee240(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
OKOATA:

Please what are the best ways I can learn those skills.
Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by OKOATA(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
joeeee240:

Please what are the best ways I can learn those skills.
What skills are you talking about exactly. You can go to forums on nairaland here and find people who teach these things.
Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by joeeee240(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
OKOATA:
What skills are you talking about exactly. You can go to forums on nairaland here and find people who teach these things.

Graphic designing and digital marketing
Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sorry what are your plans in the UK?

It's apparent you are going to be stranded in the UK.

Is your aunt willing to accommodate you till you land on your feet?

You won't be able to school if you overstay your visa and getting to do arrangee marriage with an EU citizen with Brexit looming on the horizon is a no no.

Do you want to always feel bothered and scared because of your immigrant status?

Can you try applying for student visa instead ?

That you were refused admission is not enough reason to decide not to write Jamb .

If you still want to go, learn fashion designing .

A job you can do without needing to go out and be at risk will be sewing or hair making .....
Re: If You Glimpsed At This then I Need Your Help by dailynaijanews(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is great, there are useful hints about woodworking here: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-concrete-saw/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On Finland / For Spraying Money, 80 Nigerians Deported, Pastor Odumeje’s Visit (video) / Some Cool Things About Abuja International Airport, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.