Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? (26968 Views)

How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Soul, Spirit And Memory / Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Jigga001: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=Holycity post=79590593]Whats the difference between the spirit and the soul?

have be wondering

abeg guys help me answer this one.

Whenever the word spirit is used, it refers to the immaterial part of humanity that “connects” with God, who Himself is spirit. ... Unlike human beings having a spirit, human beings are souls. In its most basic sense, the word soul means “life”; however, beyond this essential meaning.
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by drvenky: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Spirit is divine, is the very essence of God inside man, we can see it when God created Adam .

The soul (mind) is divided into conscious and subconscious levels .The soul has to do with our emotions, thoughts, belief system and thats where night dreams occurs, it is also the battle field.

That's why a man is a soul that has spirit and lives in a body.

The spirit and the soul are not the same please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by youngest85(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

Spirit is the base level of the conscious unit of awareness.

Soul is the base vehicular unit of transport of spirit to any Reality it seeks to experience in Created Universes.
Old how do I get to your place, I need some counselling
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=80247323][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Chibuzoc(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Until you ask this question in your native language you won't find the answer.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2019
youngest85:

Old how do I get to your place, I need some counselling

Counselling you will cost you $1000 per hour.
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by youngest85(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

Counselling you will cost you $1000 per hour.

No orob sir
Where?
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by crafteck(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Spirit is a drink like red label, kai kai, monkey tail, soul is what you lift up in zanku"gbe soul eee"
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2019
youngest85:

No orob sir
Where?

Lekki, Lagos.
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Melkcham: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Spirit is the life of the soul, and that is what makes soul spiritual

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by youngest85(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

Lekki, Lagos.
Just gv me the full address, I'm coming right away
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2019
The spirit is the active force that makes the soul work

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2019
The spirit is the active force that makes the soul work.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Dafemich(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2019
bakynes:
Spirit is an exact image of your body in God's form. But Soul is what gives you life. If the soul leaves a body then the body is lifeless.
Wrong............ it is the spirit that gives Life.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2019
youngest85:

Just gv me the full address, I'm coming right away

With your $1000 deposit, a chartered cab will pick you up from any location if you are in Lagos. You can not access my estate without visitors pass.
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by mabea: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2019
The spirit is the real man which connects to God while the soul is the will, the emotion and the mind of the man

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by youngest85(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

With your $1000 deposit, a chartered cab will pick you up from any location if you are in Lagos. You can not access my estate without visitors pass.
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Horus(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Mind is just a projection of soul. Soul is your whole consciousness, the life force in you
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by youngest85(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

Oga be serious now
Na one day person deh meet him divine guardian
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=youngest85 post=80249325][/quote]

As a bonus.

You will be assigned "Invisible" omnidimensional teachers and super soldiers that protects you 247 against all forms of psychic attacks.

The price is now $2000 per hour
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2019
youngest85:

Oga be serious now
Na one day person deh meet him divine guardian

With $2000 You will be assigned invisible teachers and super soldiers that continue the lessons nightly in your dream and super soldiers activated with secret chant password if you need to psychic warriors of the highest order.

It's now $2000 per hour
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by orisa37: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2019
The Soul is a Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by youngest85(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

With $2000 You will be assigned invisible teachers and super soldiers that continue the lessons nightly in your dream and super soldiers activated with secret chant password if you need to psychic warriors of the highest order.

It's now $2000 per hour
Send your bank details
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Frankweb93: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2019
YOU NEED A WEBSITE
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
youngest85:

Send your bank details

I will provide you the wire instruction of my favourite Charity organisations. When I know you are serious.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by megasoul: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
Man is a spirit, has a soul and dwells in a body. In my own opinion, the real man is the spirit, which normally he's unconscious of, he has a soul which is his breath and body consciousness, and dwells in a body, which is just flesh.
The soul hold the spirit in the body together. If the soul (breath) departs from the body, the spirit also separates from the body. The soul can die but the spirit is eternal. The soul is like the electricity that makes the body to function. It is the breath that makes the body and spirit work in sync and harmony. The sprit and the body work in opposition; they are in constant struggle for dominance of the soul. The stronger one is, the weaker the other. The more conscious one is, the less conscious the other. The original design was a 100% spirit consciousness, and 0% body consciousness. That was before man fell and realised he was naked. The spirit went into dormancy while the body was awakened. The body is lustful hence sins and deteriorates, and when it does it can no longer hold the soul in it over time. Hence man dies. That's why God told man not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, cos it would weaken the spirit and strengthen the body. Its a principle and every of God's creation works based on principle. God knew the consequence of going against the principle hence he admonished man not to eat of the fruit.
In conclusion, the soul is Man's physical consciousness of his body while the spirit is the real man in the original design.
Note: This is just my analytical opinion as a deep thinker. I'm open to constructive objection.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Frankweb93: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
BNJ JBN
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2019
orisa37:
The Soul is a Spirit.

Soul is Quanta of Conscious Intelligence. Spirit is individuated unit of consciousness from the larger consciousness system that this simulated reality is hosted. We are in a computer program of a cosmic level.
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Burgcudi(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Holycity:
Whats the difference between the spirit and the soul?

have be wondering

abeg guys help me answer this one

Spirit the living human (invisible), it’s whom that represents the soul (body) on the day of judgement etc. While the soul is the human entire body... your mind of thoughts (brain), skin, flesh, eyes etc.
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by youngest85(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

I will provide you the wire instruction of my favourite Charity organisations. When I know you are serious.
Do your findings and you will know I'm serious
Re: What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? by Iseoluwani: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2019
orisa37:
No difference. The Soul is a Spirit living in the Bones, Nerves, Veins and Arteries.
The Heart, Mind and Flesh are Spirits too.
no u are wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Replies Church That Asked God To Change Their Smell / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / Why Did You Become An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.