Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (82261 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by harley88(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

Thanks for this.

Nigerians just copy blindly without thinking.

Those three morons are serving no purpose there except for maybe packaging.

You not get brain..... You must have a degree in Security Studies to know the agents aren't serving a purpose there. Who opens the door for the SP?? Who flanks him and guides his body when he comes out of the car?? Dullard like the Presido. Idiot. Read and get smart b4 jumping to talk.

7 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
surulere had really produced icon

Imagine Gbaja the surulere guy now number 4 citizen. Truly your environment doesn't determine your destination but your mindset and outlook of things in the environment does

Se Ori mi Lori apeesin olorun

6 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Mercedes Benz is a god

You can feel its spirit when it stands.

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these words you typed here.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by mozes01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Mercedes Benz is a god

You can feel its spirit when it stands.

You fvcking right
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by deltateam: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
dohyn:
My own is, how did the Benz get to Lagos? Do they fly it down from Abuja or does the office of the Speaker have spare Benz in different states?

As for grown men running beside car inside heavy rain, E no concern me.

Those issues are taken in their contingency plans.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
donsola:
It's their job.
yes it's their jobs, but they can carry umbrellas, for their health sake, as their wellness determines their efficiency

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

Water brain.... Even in the US, Secret Service agents would stand by that car if it's snowing heavily. How's this related to empathy?? Gosh.... so many brainless people on this site, I'm just tired of y'all.
Do you think the Speaker can tell the DSS agents how to run thier protection of him You are very ignorant. It's their job to protect him and they'd do it irrespective of the weather, location or time. Y'all shud read more and get Kore exposed before you come online and start spewing thrash. person Chubhie

Smartypants, if you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

End it all by deactivating your account

Stop lamenting

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sanromeo:
This photo of security aides to the Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, running after his car inside rain has been making rounds. The photo was taken on his recent visit to Lagos State on Saturday 22nd June, 2019.

What do you think?

I don’t see Americans or British posting such nonsense and asking people what they think about an ordinary public servant who uses tax payers money for his personal benefits and carrying himself like a president or using his office to galavant all over the place paying homage to Godfathers with zero work done or achieved in a country that is the poverty capital of the world. Rubbish and nonsense is what I think.

There’s no solution yet to apapa gridlock is what I think.

Badagry express is a national disgrace is what I think.

The senate is fantastically corrupt is what I think.

We have many issues yet the National Assembly are still celebrating nothing is what I think.

On the speakership A questionable character 98% of the time remains a questionable character Is what I think.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by mozes01(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these words you typed here.

Mr man calm down na be god's advocate ? I'm sure he meant god as in mini god n not the almighty God

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by godwinony(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

I assure you, you don't want to try the DSS. They aren't like the police

Well..I don't know about their operational capabilities sha
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by specco(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
donsola:
It's their job.
Their job? What happens to empathy. The gbaja man should've saved these poor folks from this torrential rainfall. Ask them to join the motocade behind and continue the show after the rains stopped. Could you imagine being drenched in rains inside a three piece suit for the duration of the function. Sure they don't have spare clothes to change in.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by starbuck(f): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
SoNature:

Which were you fixing in your DP: sandal strings or trousers? grin

I don't know oooo grin grin grin confusion was worrying me
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

Nope.... Tinubu's boy is the Nigerian Senate President. Deal with it and stop wailing and hating. Those two behaviours could shorten your life span. Werey
Comrade harley88, We are both Nigerians and ought to demand that our representatives start working for our common good and not feel godlike while serving the people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Wtfork: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
RedAlert08:

Ure a DSS operative?
I'm one

So why are you telling us ?
Of what economic value is this information ?
Fake DSS agent !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by harley88(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
SoNature:

Smartypants, if you cannot stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

End it all by deactivating your account

Stop lamenting

Dullards... Get smart and get the Bleep away
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Those are not ordinary security aids but they are DSS just like FBI in America if you no how much they earn some of you will be wishing to be like them. What will you say about the military guys in North East who sleeps in trenches under the rain and sun

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Nothing tactical nor professional about that flanking. The weather basally exposes how unprepared they are. No plan B, No anticipation. Gbaja has shown how detached he will be going forward. No empathy for even his trusted men. How many nuclear warhead codes does he know that hes anticipating snipers to take him out?

We Africans love power... that's the real reason we love this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Gkemz: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried

Peharps because they don't enjoy living that's why they have to sacrifice their lives for their superior.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
That Benz though be doing Igara Turkey wink

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Newsman131: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Little wonder, the rich richer, while the poor, poorer
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by harley88(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:

Comrade harley88, We are both Nigerians and ought to demand that our representatives start working for our common good and not feel godlike while serving the people

There's no godlike feeling in the SP getting adequate protection. Y'all see things like this in other countries and praise them, but once you see it in your country you begin to insult your country.
Demand for good representation...... That is necessary

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried
All bodyguard jobs require that you sacrifice your life if the situation demands it - jump in front of him if bullets are being fired or if a steel is falling, etc. If you can't do that, you don't take the job. It's basic.

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder oo! the man is just a civil servant grin

while Donald trump is the world's number one citizen

Public servant you mean?

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by JohnNU(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
you are a bigger foollss. You celebrate another man and not yourself. You have inferiority complex issues and I am not going to cure you. Do you know what will happen in Nigeria if that guy is shot in broad daylight?
What do you think will happen, this is Nigeria, nothing will happenen. grin
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by greenprince(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
The picture is dope. The aides are basically doing their job. It's called flanking. Hustle ooo so that they can do something like this for you. ✌️

The person they're doing it for did he get there by hustle or dirty connections. Tomorrow you'd have hustled out your soul and Buhari's distant cousin without doing anything will be getting a king's treatment ahead of you.

An unfair society trumps hardwork and promotes crime and vice... and that's where Nigeria is headed. My only pain is that the victims would rather prey on each other.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by harley88(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:

What new thing has he invented or contributed to deserve sacrificing ones life to? Gbaja a mere Speaker in the poverty capital of the world? And you applaud this madness undecided undecided undecided

Lol..... So pending when he brings something new to the country, he should be left unprotected

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:

I don't know oooo grin grin grin confusion was worrying me

Well, the swag is lovely wink

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
Nothing tactical nor professional about that flanking. The weather basally exposes how unprepared they are. No plan B, No anticipation. Gbaja has shown how detached he will be going forward. No empathy for even his trusted men. How many nuclear warhead codes does he know that hes anticipating snipers to take him out?
You dey mind them. It's just drama.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

Thanks for this.

Nigerians just copy blindly without thinking.

Those three morons are serving no purpose there except for maybe packaging.
I've not even discussed the subliminal assault into our collective psyche as a nation with that Mercedes advert.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Meanwhile, this is how some senior UK MP's move around:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by konfused: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:

hahahha, you are so funny, "how many nuclear Warhead code does he know"..........hahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.