Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) (82294 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Dewisedick: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
It becomes historical photo
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

Thanks for this.

Nigerians just copy blindly without thinking.

Those three morons are serving no purpose there except for maybe packaging.
A new Nigeria will emerge when we all stop enthroning abnormalities as the norm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Empiree: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:

Foool! Honor and privilege indeed. Is he in the same class or level with the US President?
You see those security guys, they are chiefs and millionaires in their crib. They probably have security guards and entry level workers at home and probably own side businesses as well.

It is about class, buddy. I am not just comfortable with the way Nigeria politicians appear to care less about the masses or people they are supposed to serve.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
FManager:

Will you shut up, this man
This what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Guyman02: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
It's part of the shakara attached to the position, that's why he fought so hard to win the speaker position
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Dewisedick: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
It becomes historical photograph

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
RedAlert08:

Ure a DSS operative?
I'm one

What's the recruitment process like?
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Dewisedick: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
It becomes historical photo

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by perryy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Truly, this nation has been plundered. The politicians have wrecked havioc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Bluffly: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

You can't even purchase motorbikes for your aids if they must follow you everywhere, like they do in the civilized world?

It's lack of employment that caused this. We know those guys aren't enjoying that job.
Your likes again. You are one of the problems of this country with a ranting mentality.
Look at the pictures attached and tell me it's Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by olawooro: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder oo! the man is just a civil servant grin

while Donald trump is the world's number one citizen
Please who makes him world's number one citizen? Where is the world govt? Can you direct me to the international law and constitution that say US president is the number one citizen? Do you know the meaning of 'sovereignty' at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by AJ10(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
SoNature:

What will happen?
What happened after Murtala Mohammed was shot? undecided
see broda wey mumu.. so u are comparing civilian regime to military abi..
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
This is nothing compare to North Korea or Russia securities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
But are they government workers? If YES! What grade level are they?
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dredgemaster:
. You were actually making sense until the last statement, if he's shot in broad daylight what will happen? Wouldn't it be better if all of them criminals were rounded up and be thrown into the ocean with blocks tied around their waists?
Even though we feel nothing will happen, from security perspective in respect to his position, the DSS can't or are not allowed to take such chances, imagine he is from the east and was shot while on a visit to the north, with the current situation in Nigeria, it's better we protect him than take such chances.
The leader of a society is believed to be supported by a simple majority of a group of influence, if taken out in a very hostile manner, the society as a whole might end up paying for it, just because we never did anything about Muritala Muhammed doesn't mean similar events might result to similar reaction

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by greenprince(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
AJ10:

like really.. I don't think u have sense oh.. number 4 citizen of Nigeria and oga it their job and they are not complaining so shut up..

NO you should SHUT DA EFF UP!

You and your lot are the problem with Nigeria. Not Buhari nor Atiku nor Abacha.

Number 4 citizen in Nigeria that cannot accomplish the job of number 10 citizen in America should not be earning or be treated better than the number 10 citizen in America.

Make una use una head think for once, who bewitched you Africans. You have a govt that should protect your lives and provide amenities for you, they don't do it yet the paychecks are fatter than those of presidents in Europe working hard to improve the lives of their people.

Haba for goodness sake. If he wants Trumps or Putins level of respect and treatment, he should be able to do what they do.

It's common sense, not rocket science.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
uuzba:
This what he was saying.

They are on the main street here.
When they get to closes they go on foot beside vehicles.
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Wtfork: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
godwinony:

Well..I don't know about their operational capabilities sha

They operate just k or the fee FBI and other foreign intelligence services
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by addfaithy: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
This is madness
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

I'm laughing at you......you seem really dumb I tell you. I'm not replying you again. Argue with a foolish man and he'd drag you in to his foolishness.
Comrade, we are in this together. We both want a new Nigeria that works. Even if APC pays you to defend the party, it is never my business what a man does to put food on his table, Your country should come first before party loyalty. Now, if you are doing this for free, Then it becomes tragicomedy....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by flowx(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nnaabros:
Africans!

You can't even purchase motorbikes for your aids if they must follow you everywhere, like they do in the civilized world?

It's lack of employment that caused this. We know those guys aren't enjoying that job.
you no make sense at all... I'm not even sure that senses talk less of you making it. Even US president, Republic of Korean presidend, Queen Elizabeth, and some other world leaders that I can post the pictures where their Security personal working fast beside their cars. They should use bike when to about 50 to 100 mitre away? Aboki!

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Prophet777: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
If you know how much those guys are making or their worth at the end of their four years primary assignment with the spaeker, most of you will not be vomiting trash on this platform.

4 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Those security Don't know rain or sun. Only what they know best is (bank alart ) and month days number.

And security should not hide for rain or sun. Because anything can happen at anytime, they will ask where are security when it happens?

2 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by greenprince(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Larryndelaw:
This is nothing compare to North Korea or Russia securities

Are you North Korea and Russia?

..and forget all that TV hype.
Putin has been blocks away from my apartment. It was nothing special... I didn't even know he was there until he left and I saw it on the news. There's only extra security when they go to very volatile places

3 Likes

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by deepwater(f): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Omo you think this is worst, I was shocked when I heard a DSS agent lost his life while trying to safe his governor from a falling steel in a function.

An ex DSS agent told me a DSS official is expected to sacrifice his life for his benefactor in an emergency or will be queried

this happened at this event
https://punchng.com/gov-escapes-death-200-die-aibom-church-collapse/

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
harley88:

You not get brain..... You must have a degree in Security Studies to know the agents aren't serving a purpose there. Who opens the door for the SP?? Who flanks him and guides his body when he comes out of the car?? Dullard like the Presido. Idiot. Read and get smart b4 jumping to talk.

Thank you, have a nice day grin
Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
jaxxy:

I don’t see Americans posting such nonsense and asking people what they think about an ordinary public servant who uses tax payers money for his personal benefits and carrying himself like a president or using his office to galavant all over the place paying homage to Godfathers with zero work done or achieved in a country that is the poverty capital of the world. Rubbish and nonsense is what I think.

There’s no solution yet to apapa gridlock is what I think.

Badagry express is a national disgrace is what u think.

The senate is fantastically corrupt is what I think.

We have many issues yet the National Assembly are still celebrating nothing is what I think.

On the speakership A questionable character is 98% of the time a questionable character Is what I think.
100... The country that has garnered the most dubious awards in the world:The most fantastically corrupt country and the poverty capital of the world-celebrates mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Chubhie: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
AJ10:

like really.. I don't think u have sense oh.. number 4 citizen of Nigeria and oga it their job and they are not complaining so shut up..
Because he is a mere representative of the poverty capital of the world, We should protect him at all cost? Dear comrade, you can not shut me up. I'm sorry.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
greenprince:

Are you North Korea and Russia?

..and forget all that TV hype.
Putin has been blocks away from my apartment. It was nothing special... I didn't even know he was there until he left and I saw it on the news. There's only extra security when they go to very volatile places

Some slowpoke on here questioned who will open the door grin

DSS should be already positioned at the place where the door would be opened.

Nigerians and copy copy without thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
They are being paid for that...
As long as money is involved, e no matter whether sun dey shine or rain dey fall.. me I go hustle.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.